1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

megaupload deserves a chance here again?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Sophie Fan, Aug 22, 2005.

1. shmangle

shmangle

And what makes you think I found anything I liked from megaupload on this forum? It's a banned host here! There are other forums where megaupload isn't banned. It's far more likely I downloaded links supplied elsewhere. But you're clearly the kind of person that assumes first and doesn't ask questions later.

edit: there's also this nifty site called "google", which if you know how to search will give you pretty much every megaupload link hosted. Now THAT'S leeching! but not from phun...

http://www.google.co.za/search?q="http://www.megaupload.com/?d="&hl=en&lr=&start=0&sa=N&filter=0

2. It hasn't been banned that long and I am done, enjoy your leeching.

3. If mal reads this his dl manager does not work anymore. Instead of 4 stream it lets you dl one and can't resume dl's. Someone pm'ed me about it.

4. Ted the Bellhop

Ted the Bellhop

When I download anything from Megaupload I get anywhere from 22.4kb to 27.6kb when downloading plus it doesn't die as long as it is getting downloaded just like RS. I hate YSI because of how quick stuff gets killed & it usually dies when it is working right after about 20 or less downloads. Plus Megaupload is the only other one besides YSI I've seen that has the same size for uploading big files.

:2cent:

5. Not anymore unless you want to buy there premium service it's 250 megs max.

6. Oblivious

Oblivious

Is that the commission you get off of every sale of a premium account in exchange for harping this crap service?