1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Anthonym122

Anthonym122

Man the technology to do fakes is really unbelievable. Did you guys see the YouTube videos by fakeortega? It's a bunch of short videos with a fake Ortega and her fake costar from the series Wednesday. Totally believable looking videos and pretty hot too.

Strafe1701 likes this.
  2. MickeyVarco

MickeyVarco

Fakes can sometimes be good and ok but if they are fake pics or videos they did on Jenna Ortega by adding her face right in them' then the photos would be a bit boring of knowing that it's not but in a video I will try to except that but probably watch it as if it would be like a young adult star who kinda looks like jenna in some ways, I would find out who that girl is and know more about her' she may look a little like jenna but I would still pretend that it isn't truly her but just enjoy watching the video and imagine having that it is. It'll be like having a great fantasy in some private moments in your mind like if your truly having jenna' that's a kinda fantasy I would enjoy having like anyone of us could, imagine that!

3. MickeyVarco

MickeyVarco

If there are any leaked photos on Jenna Ortega somewhere' I would look forward to seeing them oneday but what's important if the photos are real or not, I guess I would truly like to see them if she has done any' I hope someone will find them someday. I wish that person who does Good luck!

4. tonchan

tonchan

We're getting fast to the point where "fake" and "real" will be indistinguishable and that's very concerning, but the Ortega leaks that are floating around look fake as fuck, so gentlemen don't get your hopes high on this.

5. MickeyVarco

MickeyVarco

I'll try not to get my hopes up on it!

6. Garbagemail

Garbagemail

is this mychainsawsummer's new account

vgfan, idlts, riddles123 and 6 others like this.
  7. DaTroll1941

DaTroll1941

Is that a question or statement ?

8. MickeyVarco

MickeyVarco

I don't know what you mean by that but I'm also new on here myself!

9. bobganoosh

bobganoosh

Source of fake Ortega pics found. Posted on V0l. If u know u know
    Now we can move on

nernub2 and Starwarsob1 like this.
  10. Bflat

Bflat

To your knowledge has their been any news/speculation/previews posted there that hasn't made it's way to here yet?

11. papasosaj

papasosaj

For those of us that don’t know.

what?

powderedtost likes this.
  12. ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

that they are all deep fake , original : MARIANA CASTRO (Mariana on TeenSexMania.com)
    so everyone can chill and move on, there are No Jenna ortega leaks.
    Have a nice day

13. Encinho

Encinho

Taylor Hudson from david dobrik vids just got leaked but i couldn’t find them here

fishy93 likes this.
  14. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

How do you know they got leaked? Have you seen them? Why not post them then?

Lord Revgos and hefestus like this.
  15. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

i could help post leaks if people don't know how.same thing with movie news.people have stuff but don't share it.

1800fordfs likes this.
  16. Bob4

Bob4

Never thought I’d see almost an entire volleyball team topless but here we are. Sweet.

malarkey likes this.
  17. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

??

18. Bob4

Bob4

Anna Smrek vid

19. honkywonkers

honkywonkers

Wait which ones of her are fake, I thought hers were real?

20. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

He was not calling MEW's fake. He was listing them as a example of leaks that look artificially retro.