1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry Naked: Singer Doing Everything She Can To Vote For Hillary, HQ, Twitter

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mistify, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medievil

medievil

voter ID laws are perfectly fine and assure no voter fraud can happen period. They create no obstacle, thats a loony liberal spin, you gotta have ID to buy cigarettes or beer, but it's an obstacle to vote??..lol...The laws are being overturned by LIBERAL courts cause they are currently not afraid of getting slapped down by the SC.. liberals are only opposed to it cause it means they can't do their usual voter fraud. and Yes IT IS rampant... liberals make claims that there is no proof, but well duh... to be successful means they can't get caught which means there can be no proof...when you have liberal precincts voting at 105% or more percent, fraud is happening

3 people like this.
  2. boba575

boba575

Where has this fraud occurred?

3. dave4455

dave4455

"Worldwide" there is no majority race.No race individually makes up more than or anywhere near 50% of the human population,the highest being Han Chinese at 18%.And whites are one of the major races of the world if you lump all the different white ethnicities into one.

4. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

You're purposely being obtuse. Here's just an example of why voter id laws are racist. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/appeals-court-strikes-down-north-carolinas-voter-id-law/2016/07/29/810b5844-4f72-11e6-aa14-e0c1087f7583_story.html It's a bit longer reading than a facebook meme, but here's a quote from it:

“The new provisions target African Americans with almost surgical precision” and “impose cures for problems that did not exist,” Judge Diana Gribbon Motz wrote for the panel. “Thus the asserted justifications cannot and do not conceal the State’s true motivation.”

North Carolina lawmakers overhauled the state’s election law soon after the Supreme Court’s decision in Shelby County v. Holder, which freed certain states with a history of discrimination from a Voting Rights Act requirement that they receive federal approval before changing voting rules. North Carolina was one of the states.

Legislators quickly eliminated same-day voter registration, rolled back of a week of early voting and put an end to out-of-precinct voting. The appeals court’s ruling reinstates those provisions that civil rights groups, led by the state NAACP, said were used disproportionately by African American voters.

1 person likes this.
  5. Dbstooge

Dbstooge

The only reason to not want voter ID laws is so the Democrats can cheat. By that logic every time you ask for an ID should be called out as racist. Only the most fucked up asinine liberal logic produces this kind of retard thinking. Oh and yeah, thinking it's harder for minorities to figure out that they have to have an ID to vote is fucking racist to the core.

2 people like this.
  6. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Lack critical thinking skills and reading comprehesion, got it. The whole world knows that 1+1=2. Unless your a conservative where the answer is anything but 2. The only good thing about trump's campaign is that it's shining a bright spotlight on just who the deplorables are among us. It's quite obvious your "opinion" overrides federal elected judges and rule of law. Sad.

1 person likes this.
  7. Dbstooge

Dbstooge

So I guess no one in those areas you talk about drive, buy alcohol, apply for jobs, fly on a plane, etc. Funny how that deplorable comment was made at a rally of the segment of the population that demands inclusion the most but never gives it to others. And rule of law? Ask me about Hilary, the FBI and the IRS and the "rule of law" Got it. Really sad.

1 person likes this.
  8. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Surely this must be some sort of satire of braindead conservative logic :lol: Can't be real

3 people like this.
  9. Gutex0

Gutex0 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Trump will be losing during debates cause whole time he will be thinking what he's wife doing with Bill backstage.

10. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I don't think voting 3rd party is throwing your vote away. The 2 party system in the US is pretty much like a mini war. Each party gets away with shit simply by blaming the other, if Dems are caught out they claim it's all GOP propaganda, and when the GOP gets caught out they blame the "liberal mainstream media". They have created an us vs. them dynamic to the point where people don't even care what the truth is anymore, the only care that their side is right. Just like here in this thread, people going back and forth about who exactly is committing voter fraud when the truth is that both parties probably are, because they are both fucked.
    There need to be more voices in Government, more options. I don't think either Jill or Gary Johnson are great, nor do I think they are going to win, but both they need a chance to grow.

11. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Katy Perry's Boobs: An In-Dept Look At How The 2016 Election Doomed The World.

12. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

This is not an election...its a circus!

13. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Deplorable....

1 person likes this.
  14. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

i have a very low threshold tolerance for grammar nazis in a debate so if all your gonna comment on a reply is if it is grammaticaly correct or not just dont post ok. This is in reference too a deleted post. Carry on gents.

1 person likes this.
  15. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

Asking for (or even demanding) ID from someone who is on the voter's list is simply pragmatic. No issues with that.

But I do have issues with eliminating advance polls, and even more with shutting down out of area voting (which by it's vary nature eliminates huge numbers of students who may be unable to return home just to exercise a Constitutional right).

A lot of people travel as part of their jobs these days. Where is the issue with signing a simple affidavit, showing an out -of-area ID and then heading to the voting booth?

As usual, this is a simple answer to a very small (less than 1% nationwide) problem... a problem which would only be significant if the margin of error was exceeded by the fraudulent votes, and it won't be.

2 people like this.
  16. ferdain

ferdain

Wow,

In my opinion both of them are somewhat fascist. Hillary however is guilty of sedition at the very least (Shady business deals != Selling out your country). A vote not keeping her out of office is a vote dooming this country and its constitution. Anyone not doing actual research should. (Watching TV, or reading Mag's is not research). This election is a turning point. The blocks have been moving into place from years of pay to play politics. Our constitution has purposely been diminished. Speech is being censored. False reporting and slanted "so called NEWS" is forced down our throats in all forms of media. Again, in my opinion, if Trump doesn't win by a total, undeniable landslide Hillary will take the win.

I recall an old movie with Michael Douglas and Annette bening, The American President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zemrWBIc_hE

1 person likes this.
  17. astralsel

astralsel

Seriously, that's the stupidest argument I've ever read (in any language).

Anyway, six pages on this topic is crazy....

2 people like this.
  18. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

Your examples have nothing to do with the Electoral college and for the most part your examples are determined by popular vote at least at the representative level. There is no evidence that any of the things you quoted would exist if they were decided by popular vote.

19. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

to be fair mate this is part of the reason i like phun

4 people like this.
  20. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your blocks have been moving for 30 years now....thanks party of NO! So true about getting your information from TV, I can't help but roll my eyes whenever anyone quotes anything from Fox News, truly the brain dead network of the sheeple.

The American President clip is a good one, (same people who produced The West Wing). The clip speaks to fear mongering (making you afraid of it, and telling you who's to blame for it), and only one candidate is using that in hi...I mean their stump speeches (just watch them on YouTube). At least the other candidate's message is one of hope and aspiration (of course it's mostly politics).

I don't particularly like either candidate either. The system is rigged, I wanted Sanders and Kasich to be the candidates. Both are a lot more honorable than what we have now. After watching the debate it's obvious that one of the two is totally clueless about what the office of President entails. The oath in the Oath of Office is to the best of their ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Donald's rhetoric makes me wonder if he's ever read the Constitution. I want change. I see a show like The Designated Survivor and think...hummmm? But change at any cost....no. One is a politician, the other one wants to play one on TV. They both have a past, but with one we know most of it, the other is desperately trying to hide it and run out the clock..... Just remember, you get the government you deserve....

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.