1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry Naked: Singer Doing Everything She Can To Vote For Hillary, HQ, Twitter

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mistify, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbk91p2

sbk91p2

zippyshare of that vid please..

2. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Reread what a liberal is http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1691645&p=8871425&viewfull=1#post8871425 We are more accepting of you than vice versa.

Once again you are arguing about something you know nothing about. From the gov site:

You Are Exempt From The English Language Requirement, But Are Still Required To Take The Civics Test If You Are: Age 50 or older at the time of filing for naturalization and have lived as a permanent resident (green card holder) in the United States for 20 years (commonly referred to as the “50/20” exception).

https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization/exceptions-accommodations

1 person likes this.
  3. medievil

medievil

very narrow exception...
    and I wasn't the one calling conservatives brainwashed cause they dont' agree with liberals that everything is just hunky-dory

4. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Very narrow if you're narrow minded. It's literally millions of people. Your fellow citizens whether you like it or not. There are entire towns in the US that don't speak English. Liberals don't agree with you just to be disagreeable. We disagree with falsehoods and misinformation. Comprendé?

5. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

You know NOTHING! When you have taken part in at least 10 presidential elections you opinion may have value.

6. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

:wtf1::scratchchin: ??? Alrighty then. I have nothing more to add. ¯\_(シ)_/¯

7. sleazoid

sleazoid

"You know NOTHING! When you have taken part in at least 10 presidential elections you opinion may have value."

Moronic post. Your opinion has value regardless.

8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

You need to pass the test in English. You don't need to pass an English test.

Goatmaster was suggesting that voter fraud is rampant in this country, when the fact is it's nearly non-existent. The real voter fraud in this country can be attributed to conservative politicians who do all they can to make it difficult for minorities to vote by passing by creating all kinds of ridiculous voter registration laws and obstacles. And that's a fact you can look up. Appellate courts have been overturning those laws left and right lately. The GOP is full of fucking assholes.

5 people like this.
  9. dave4455

dave4455

Are you white or a minority? Just curious.

10. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

How about the illegals? Register through a Democrat registration drive, go vote. No ID required. Seems pretty easy to me. Oh and voter fraud happens all the time. Dead people voting by people filling out their mail in ballots for them. Also easy. And that whole BS about minorities not being able to get an ID is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

1 person likes this.
  11. cosmicfilter

cosmicfilter

maybe Katy should run? she doesn't do what she promises either.........

12. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Funny thing how clueless liberals are about issues most of the time. The country could be in nuclear war and they'd be out walking their dog blissfully unaware that they're about to be nuked. Having a positive outlook (even when you shouldn't) isn't a good thing! And since when are liberals always positive? The ones who do pay any attention are always bitching about some social justice nonsense and cussing you out if you don't agree with them. Instead of just using the gender neutral bathroom, they want every business in the country to allow men into the women's bathrooms. Instead of getting a photographer that is okay with gay marriage, they want the one that has a problem with it to be forced to photograph their marriage? WTF! Liberals want to force you to agree with them or comply with their demands one way or another. The definition of liberal doesn't describe the political version of a liberal unfortunately.

13. kix

kix

This shit is so stupid. Acting like either side is right is idiotic. The first thing either party does when it gains control again in most states is propose redistricting so they can set up everything for themselves. That's the real voter fraud. The system is rigged at every level. Our votes mean way less than they should until everything is moved to a popular vote. The two party system is fucked. At best you're just picking which lobbyists own your candidate.

3 people like this.
  14. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

We should never move to a popular vote only. That would mean every decision for the country would be voted by about 10 states. We were intended to be the first example of what is the European Union with each state have significant autonomy and each state having a say in decisions on the Federal level. The only way a popular vote only would accomplish this if the Electoral college was abolished would be if voters in the less populated states had votes that counted for more than 1 vote.

15. jones1351

jones1351

Worldwide, 'white' is the minority.

But back to the topic KP could show up at my door wearing nothing but heels, and a big red bow, I still won't vote for Clinton. And, Trump will get my vote when he 'pries it from my cold dead hand.'
    The lesser of two evils is still evil. We'll still be speeding toward the brick wall. The most she'll do is tap the breaks from time to time, and then only for a photo op.
    Yea, I know 'Jill not Hil' is throwing my vote away, but the only way to make big D Dems stop taking you for granted is to not let them take you for granted. If Hilary wants my vote she has to earn it. And, so far she ain't.

2 people like this.
  16. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I'm both, since I live in California.

1 person likes this.
  17. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Yes, you must be at least 58 before your opinion matters! :lol: Sit down, grandpa.

2 people like this.
  18. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Trying to decide which insult/slur to respond with? :lol:

19. jones1351

jones1351

You appear to think that 'states' vote in a block. And, so what if the majority of people happen to live in 10 states; they're still the majority. Just going by polls If the majority had a real say, Iraq wouldn't have happened, Gitmo would be closed, we'd have universal healthcare (or at minimum a public option), the minimum wage would have kept pace with inflation, our brothers sisters, cousins, sons daughters and nieces and nephews would be home instead fighting for control of mid-east oil, the list is too long. And, I haven't even touched on what the workplace would be like if it were democratized. The only thing democracy is incompatible with is top down oligarchies, plutocracies and dictatorships.

1 person likes this.
  20. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Fuck, are we writing a book here :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.