1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry Naked: Singer Doing Everything She Can To Vote For Hillary, HQ, Twitter

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mistify, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh look, Taco has a buddy. I was just trying to push buttons and see what popped up to play wack-a-Trump-troll.... Hi there. :smashfreakB:

Your over-edited video about sadly and easily baited Trump followers hasn't been linked to Clinton or the DNC no matter what Donnie says or you and your gullible friends may wish..... Don't talk about facts if you don't check them yourself first. If I'm wrong....please proceed to educate me.

You guys just make this too easy...:spankme:

2 people like this.
  2. alanm999

alanm999

Wow, he states facts, you call him names. Way to go winning that argument with a rational point or two.

1 person likes this.
  3. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Domestic Terrorism? Is that what you call it when a woman from Pakistan comes over and radicalizes someone here local? Or is that failure of the FBI/DHS once again with their piss poor screening procedures? How about the Orlando shooter whose father himself is radical but we let him in anyways (with our shitty immigration screenings) to raise his son to hate the US. How about the FBI screening the shooter twice only to allow him to carry out this attack anyways. How about all those guns that were obtained legally, with background checks that Democrats love so much. Oh I guess if they are passing background checks, then expanding them isn't going to help much is it? Oh you want to ban semi-automatic weapons. Ask Chicago how well those gun bans work. Most mass shootings don't take place with rifles, by the way, but you know one thing they all do have in common is they nearly all take place in gun free zones. If we do what Hillary wants and make everywhere a gun free zone, we'll have mass shootings in more and more locations. And the argument that nobody needs a semi-automatic weapon is flawed beyond reason. Oh you want the police and military to be armed but not the citizens? Why don't you ask the Jews how well that worked out for them. The reason to have these guns is as a last resort to defend yourself from the military. Say it will never happen, say that the military is too powerful why don't you. I guess a bunch of American farmers fighting off the biggest military in the world to gain independence never happened...... I guess. Your hatred for guns is apparent and your logic is flawed on so many levels. You swallow the CNN drivel hook line and sinker. Perhaps you should do some real research on your own and come to your own conclusions instead of just regurgitating crap.

4. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Educate you? Not possible. Your argument is "thats not real" "there's no proof" "Hillary hasn't been prosecuted yet" "That news site is not real" "those polls are fake". There is no educating you buddy. You're a lost cause.

5. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

None of which she's been tried and found guilty of. Ever. If she had really committed genuine crimes there would have been a trial after the investigations determined felonious actions had occurred for which she could be tried in a court of law. But that hasn't happened, has it?

No. If you don't like the way of politics in this world well then too fucking bad. Electing an entitled, self-important clown who fancies himself a glorified game show host (and I use the term reluctantly because it's an insult to Monty Hall) who has proven many times over the past three decades he's been a public figure that he doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone other than himself, never has and never will; then you, my friend, are the fucking retard.

4 people like this.
  6. J3scribe

After the election he can have it changed to CHUMP.

2 people like this.
  7. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Imagine for a second that the FBI Director and the Attorney General were paid off. Who is left to press charges? Your logic that she hasn't been charged is flawed because you assume the system is working the way it should. I bet you if Trump was secretary of state and he was breaking obvious laws, that you would want the FBI and Attorney General to not be on his payroll. It has come out that several investigators at the FBI wanted Clinton charged but they were overruled by Comey who is in Hillary's back pocket. Loretta Lynch was promised to keep her job if Hillary wasn't charged and Bill Clinton met with her in private for over a half hour while the investigation was ongoing likely promising favors. You can't say that isn't fishy. After the fact, we find out Hillary lied to Congress under oath (on video) and deleted the emails after the subpoena was issued. She hasn't been investigated or charged for this yet. The attorney general refuses to do an investigation into these or the Clinton foundation. So if you murder someone on video and everyone sees that its you and its obvious that you committed the crime, but the attorney general is your best bud and refuses to charge you, it doesn't mean your innocent. It means the attorney general hooked you up and let you commit murder. Being a criminal who gets away with it, means you're still a criminal in the eyes of everyone who saw you do what you did. It's sad that our justice system lets criminals walk free but it goes to show that money can buy you just about anything.

1 person likes this.
  8. Bad Robot

My logic is flawed.....you're a funny little thing aren't you? Oh my! We need our gun's because ISIS is overrunning the borders! If screenings need to be fixed...great, fix them. Just because 3 shooters out of 130 in the last 50 years of mass shootings were radicalized (don't forget 2 of those born in the US), doesn't justify high-capacity gun ownership. You're right I'm talking total ban, not checks. Is true gun control likely to happen and work short of a total ban? No. Should it happen? Yes, but I'll take what I can get. Can't let Smith & Wesson have too big of a profit this year.

A little paranoid are we? I hear there are some nice meds for that.

Your analogy about the Jews is really idiotic. Channel Ben Carson much? Who's regurgitating? Today's Jews in Israel have the right idea out of necessity. Let's see....required military service, training, surrounded, reserves, and call up. I'll let you put that together if you can. Your American revolution reference...well we know where that comes from...outdated and irrelevant as it is. Keep guessing. Got something planned for after the 8th?

Oh, and stop using the "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. We hear that enough from the cryb....I mean Trump.

When more than a fifth of your drivel isn't indefensible crap I can read somewhere else or easily disprove, maybe I'll engage you're stereotypical ass again. You're not worth the effort, and after the 8th you'll be busy arming up....

1 person likes this.
  9. Bad Robot

Oh and Taco, you're still on my ignore list. I'll just stop peeking. Everyone else can enjoy your kool-aid reply, but I'm done for now. Going to go fill out my ballot.... Bye.

10. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

No we need our guns because "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" so suck it. Besides, there are more than enough examples of people owning guns who prevent mass shootings, defend their homes from criminals, and save innocent liberals during attacks. It's not all Isis but you notice its happening more and more because we keep inviting in the terrorists from Syria.... they're called refugees by the way. Oh and its not 3 attacks. You must have forgot the Boston Bombers, the Underwear bomber, the New York/New Jersey bomber, the Fort hood shooter, St. Cloud stabbing spree, Roanoke knife attack, Columbus Machete attack, and the Philadelphia cop killer. Most of those attacks happened just this year. In addition, when criminal illegals go around shooting people and drug cartels kill people that wonder too close to the border....yeah we need guns. And a decent border wall would be good too. And my arguments about Holocaust and the American Revolution are valid. You somehow think the government would never betray the American people when Hillary has already sold us out to foreign governments. Maybe you'll rethink this conversation when your sitting in an interment camp sometime in the future. Oh and don't say it can't happen, because it happened as recent as WWII. Maybe you should study the past because those who don't know about the past are doomed to repeat it. And putting someone on an ignore list because you got offended by an internet meme is pretty pathetic I must say. Did Pepe trigger you? He doesn't mean what CNN tells you he means perhaps you should research that too.

11. Bad Robot

And Now This:
    Time for some levity....and relevant...and 2 years old, scary.

[youtube]KYV7KWQ-fY4[/youtube]

3 people like this.
  12. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

:lol:

13. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

Tacomaguy sez: "Imagine for a second that the FBI Director and the Attorney General were paid off."

Well, that's the problem, isn't it? Because literally everything you spread around regarding "crooked Hillary" relies totally on the utterly imaginary (your words), unproven, specious, and totally off-the-wall concept that two of the three most powerful lawmakers in the US are bought and paid for by Clinton.

That's a conspiracy theory that makes "we never went to the moon" look like an episode of Sesame Street!

So first off, you need to read "The Manchurian Candidate", because that is the gist of what you're talking about. Pay particular attention to how it ends. I rather suspect that the candidate who continues to trot out this crazy issue never made it all the way to the end.

Second, you need to get your information from far more than one news source before making an opinion- and I don't care one whit whether you support Clinton or Trump. By reading only one-sided propaganda that is pumped out strictly by those with some sort of axe to grind, you are simply proving yourself to be no more than a sheep, and a very gullible sheep at that.

Use your mind, that's what it's there for (well, that and gawking at naked pictures). Read "real" information that's freely available and presents the argument from BOTH sides of the debate, then make what we like to call an "informed" choice. Right now, you are so blind to reality that if your candidate said in a speech that the only way to make America great again was to burn up every tomato plant in the land, I worry that you'd be out the next day with a blowtorch, looking for tomatoes!

Perspective. Together with a little quirk called "opposable thumbs", it's one thing that separates us from other animals. Use it wisely.

But use it.

3 people like this.
  14. newl

newl BANNED

no it hasnt happened but it SHOULD have.

many attorneys and US government officials have concluded that Jim Comey was completely wrong in saying that no reasonable case for prosecution against Clinton could be made.

Jason Chaffetz, Trey Goudy & Rudolph Giuliani just to name a few, ALL think she should have been prosecuted. if you use your brain and assess the facts you can see that.

It's KNOWN that she lied to the FBI, not once but several times. (Martha Stewart lied to the FBI ONCE and went to jail). Comey himself stated that Clinton was guilty of gross negligence which according to the legal dictionary is a felony by ITSELF.

people here have tried to explain to people like you, who dont know what the hell theyre talking about how the government has colluded to put forth their agenda. but you dont have the slightest desire to look for yourself at the evidence, you just gulp the nonsense potion mainstream media feeds you.

2 people like this.
  15. J3scribe

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Try again.
    Yeah, James O'Keefe's organization, they're not severely biased at all. :rolleyes:
    That's what governments do, they collude to do shit. Haven't you read any history at all?

1 person likes this.
  16. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Katy Perry wasn't naked.

2 people like this.
  17. Bad Robot

Wishing won't make it so, stop whining.

So you list three Republicans, a know long time Obama and Clinton critic, a Tea Party member Trump has criticized, and Trump's butt buddy. See I used my brain and see the bias...and yours too..... Next.

When prosecutors weigh the evidence they decide if by bringing charges a prosecution would be successful.

Comey, was Bush's Attorney General before going to the FBI. He concluded that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case". The DOJ went with the recommendation...that's how it works.

You better hope that comrade Trump wins, unlikely as that is, so he can start jailing his enemies.

18. Kalamity

Kalamity

This is the most relevant post so far.
    I dont care where you stand politically but no one can ignore this travesty.
    I actually hoped... dammit I swore I wouldnt cry.
    I believed.
    Put aside the anger and lets mourn not seeing those massive titties like we should.

1 person likes this.
  19. Bad Robot

:nono::yay::cry::crying:

20. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

You list 3 Republicans, well I'm going to list 3 people who are colluding with Hillary Clinton. Loretta Lynch, who she promised a job and who Bill Clinton had a secret meeting with. James Comey who is getting paid off at 6 million dollars a year by a Clinton Foundation Donor. Barack Obama who doesn't want all his executive actions overturned. Oh and Trump will only lock up Crooked Hillary, who he'll appoint a special prosecutor to actually try her for her crimes instead of not charging her at all. A fair trial means that once and for all it can be proven that she is guilty instead of people like you claiming she is innocent because she hasn't been charged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.