1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry Naked: Singer Doing Everything She Can To Vote For Hillary, HQ, Twitter

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mistify, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Getting rid of assault rifles sells me right there...... Did you just say ISIS attack? Defend myself? At home? Really? :pat: Half that list are good selling points.....the other half..:bsflag:

1 person likes this.
  2. Bad Robot

Got most of the season downloading...will take a peek later.

1 person likes this.
  3. Kev585

Kev585

Why does Trump think jobs are going to Mexico? Isn't it common knowledge call center jobs went to India and the Middle East and manufacturing jobs went to China and miscellaneous other Asian nations? Plus wasn't the real heyday of outsourcing the late 90's and early 2000's?

At this point the jobs are already gone. Hell, it's so late in this outsourcing game, isn't the trend reserving itself?

2 people like this.
  4. Bad Robot

Trump knows the manufacturing jobs went to China....that's where he buys all of his building steel.....

1 person likes this.
  5. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

What crimes? I don't recall her being prosecuted and sentenced to prison. Did I miss something? I mean, did she intentionally lie to the United Nations in order to justify an unnecessary invasion of a sovereign nation based on false pretenses, starting a war in which millions of lives would be adversely affected and hundreds of thousands of innocent people would become collateral damage?

No wait, that was Bush administration.

Crimes. pfft! STFU about your so-called crimes, you ignorant crybaby.

2 people like this.
  6. riveron

riveron

The east indian accent was rejected in the US except for tech companies, most call centers are located in the PI where they work for $2 an hour. I know people who use them, they won't pay $12 US for people on the phone.

You are right, the job exodus is basically complete. The next president can do little to stimulate the economy or improve the economic picture. There are too many thrifty consumers purchasing cheap goods. The consumers will get thriftier and the goods will get cheaper. For businesses, money will never be cheaper, and small business can't get any of it. An anomaly for sure.

7. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

You're delusional if you don't think video evidence of lying under oath doesn't amount to a crime. Her knowingly deleting 33,000 emails after a subpoena to preserve them doesn't amount to a crime either in your eyes I'm sure. I bet you think OJ was innocent too....Well at least he was taken to trial. Hillary's corruption has spread to the White House, FBI, and Justice department in her cover up. Just because she hasn't be prosecuted yet doesn't make her innocent. President Trump will hold her accountable for her actions. Oh and in case your still under the delusion that she is winning. The most accurate poll from 2012 shows Trump up 2 points today.

8. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

When you make it cheaper to buy outside of the country because it benefits your international business friends in China, and over regulate the American steel market, then it becomes harder for American companies to compete. Trump likely had no choice but to buy steel from China since American steel is too expensive to manufacture anymore.

9. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Probably because Carrier Air conditioning and Ford just moved to Mexico. And Yes, jobs did leave and they are still leaving. With Hillary, there won't be any jobs left. At least not any that pay a living wage. Trump wants to preserve jobs and bring jobs back. Hillary is fine with them continuing to leave.

10. Bad Robot

Watched the last episode..... I like it. Great editing, and very interesting to see the crowd shots and interviews. Thanks for point it out.

1 person likes this.
  11. Bad Robot

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  12. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Apparently you missed the San Bernadino attack and the attack in Orlando. You know, the largest terror attack on US soil since 9-11. Perpetrated by ISIS and their followers. I guess maybe you are just clueless after all.

13. Kev585

Kev585

But I'll guess that the Ford and Carrier move have more to do with being able to pay lower wages (arguably the main incentive for corporations that outsource) than tax breaks or other such motives.

And there isn't much Trump can do about that. Even if he tries to penalize companies, they'll take that hit for a good while, it'll be the cost of doing business. When you can pay a Mexican 5-10 dollars to watch robot arms build cars compared to an American 25-30, it becomes a business no brainer (a real Trump kind of move).

Whether Hillary can provide better job growth than Trump is something to be seen, they can both talk big about plans. Income inequality is a different story, given wages haven't kept pace with inflation and have been an increasing issue for what 20? 30 years? You're looking for a living wage? The type of jobs being outsourced are increasingly not paying a living American wage as it is. But more importantly, what gives you the impression Trump would be able to combat that?

1 person likes this.
  14. Bad Robot

No, I have a clue, you sir just like to keep repeating the same right wing alarmist crap over and over again, and in typical fashion counting on nobody thinking and questioning you on it. You act like San Bernardino and Orlando were terrorists sneaking in and smuggling guns into the country. Ideology and motivations aside, radicalized or not, they were events of "domestic terrorism". Can you say domestic?... I know you can... The Orlando shooter was a U.S. citizen born in New York state. One of the San Bernardino shooters were born in Chicago, his wife was from Pakistan and had cleared three DHS background checks. All....I'll repeat..all of their guns were bought legally in the U.S. Did you know these facts, but was just stating the usual rhetoric, or were you clueless?

You act like if the victims were walking around with a AR-15 they could have stopped the shootings. Would it have been a "beautiful sight" if the club-goers in Orlando had been walking around armed......think for yourself about that, and yes that was a Trump comment that even the NRA decried.

In the last 50 years there have been 874 victims of mass shooting in the U.S., not counting shooters. The 874 people came from nearly every imaginable race, religion and socioeconomic background, and 144 were children or teenagers.

There were 245 guns used and the shooters brought an average of four weapons to each shooting; one carried seven guns. It's not known how all the guns were acquired, but of the known 140 were obtained legally and only 39 were obtained illegally.

1 in 8 shootings took place at schools.

Sandy Hook..........

Six year olds whose families had to have closed caskets because their bodies were turned into hamburger meat by a semi automatic assault rifle, legally obtained by the damned to hell shooter's mother, because she liked to collect guns.

There is no justification for anyone in this country to own a weapon like a AR-15....ever. The want for guns like that is self centered egotism or wack-job paranoia spurred on by gun companies, their lobbyists, and the politicians in their pockets.

The only groups who should have any weapon that can be referred to as "assault" or "semi-automatic" should be law enforcement or the military.

There is no "need" for anything beyond a low capacity hand gun for home defense and a hunting shotgun and/or single shot rifle for hunting.

Choose your words, think for your self....get a clue. I'm remembering why I think nobody here should engage you. You say nothing of merit. It's the same crap you can hear from Trump's mouth or from Breitbart, which means more than half of it is misleading, mistruths, or outright lies that are easily debunked. It's sad and pathetic...and it's also dangerous. I guess we know where the next group of domestic terrorists will be coming from after Trump loses on the 8th.

5 people like this.
  15. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Or how about the one plotted by drump supporters who wanted to slaughter women and children in Kansas. The government did an outstanding job preventing that from happening. Biggest threat to the US is by drump supporters. isis don't even have to lift a finger, let drump do their dirty work for them.

1 person likes this.
  16. Mullet

Mullet Titties! 15 Year Member

I've been reading that guy's username as "Taco Mayo guy" the whole time I've been on this forum instead of "tacoma"

2 people like this.
  17. Bad Robot

I used adblock on his avatar. Is he still using the white supremacist Trump Pepe frog crap? Yeah, I think of him and Taco guy myself....at least when I'm not being profane.

18. newl

newl BANNED

theres just been VIDEO PROOF of the DNC and hillary campaign paying people to incite violence at trump rallies. you dumb moron. check the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

1 person likes this.
  19. newl

newl BANNED

another brainwashed hillary supporter. who pays no attention to facts just propaganda. congratulations.

1 person likes this.
  20. newl

newl BANNED

youre a mongoloid.

anyone with a brain can see shes guilty of many crimes.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.