1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Kate Middleton Topless - Closer Magazine - 3MQ - 14/19/12

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Frenchman57, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CelebLover1

CelebLover1

At last, the zoom lens the photographer used is revealed: [​IMG]

joker101, fishman5440, Loser and 9 others like this.
  2. DuMe

DuMe

Nine pages of comments in two days got me to wondering ... what topic has the Phun record?

3. MFFM

MFFM Bizarro world of Bozo

I wonder if any pics were held back. Like ones with Kate slurping a knob or him thrusting into the ole Hershey shoot. You never know.

4. Aronold

Aronold

nice she is a cutie

5. CelebLover1

CelebLover1

3-way with Pippa :3some:

Loser likes this.
  6. professor_chaos

professor_chaos

i wish they would have 200 topless pics of pippa

Loser likes this.
  7. sullivanorama

sullivanorama BANNED

Nothing much worth looking at ...i'll admit i was curious, but to be queen you need bigger baps

8. Shaved Vag = OVER DONE

Shaved Vag = OVER DONE

I don't know if it's just here in California, or a stateside federal law, but you cannot shoot into a bedroom or bathroom. That is the only place you are guaranteed and expected privacy. If you're on the beach, on a boat, in a car, in your back yard, you're fair game if you wanna let 'em hang out. Sitting on that balcony is no different than sitting on a yacht, just less water around it. You might think no one could POSSIBLY see you, but you might just be wrong. NO harm, NO foul here at all...

Ramsfan and banedon76 like this.
  9. meatstick

meatstick

meh, this was some little shit taking a cheap shot and just for money. no morals involved on their part. some world we live in.

10. earfit256

earfit256

At least he works for his living, which is more than Kate does.

11. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

Probably a state law due to the paps. I know NY passed a law several years ago banning the use of zoom lenses to take pictures in houses, but otherwise it's okay to snap pics wherever you please.

Ramsfan likes this.
  12. agogo

agogo

The editor of the Italian Magazine said she has intimate pictures of Kate, and you may note the title of the initial photo-article Closer was "Sex and Sun en Provence".

13. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

So it's ok to like and thank a thread of a teenager who took pics of herself that some guy leaked on to the net but you have a problem with this? Bizarre moral compass

14. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

He's also not taking into account that the paps are not "a dozen random men hired to follow your daughter/sister/girlfriend/wife." They're the press, the media, and the people they're taking pics of are public figures. If he can't understand the differences there, then he's probably not smart enough to engage in this discussion.

Ramsfan likes this.
  15. celebguru

celebguru

That is why I said typically.

Your second link is simply a 800mm lens with a 2x teleconverter.Your third link in some trash that likely can't take a decent photo.

I seriously doubt a pap is going to carry a $100,000 canon lens in his trunk.They are simply too rare and too valuable for this kind of job.

16. pongidae

pongidae

Can we move the camera talk to a photog chat board and stop clogging this one up? I keep thinking someone has posted a new picture. I want to see royal boobs and not Japanese cameras. Thanks:D

Loser likes this.
  17. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

^^ ever heard of rentals? you can rent anything, esp real expensive things

18. Captain Chicago

Captain Chicago

We ain't talkin about cameras themselves. it's about the possibility that the photogs has a legitimate shot. If it's in the open and the equipment can catch is, it's not invasion of privacy.

That said... the real issues should be about the pics of Kate's boobs being right or wrong. it should be more on the risk that she will end up being hounded like Di.

19. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

I'd guess that the reason they've had such a swift and massive response to these leaking out is that there's a lot more that happened on that balcony, and right about now somebody is getting paid by one side or the other to either let the world see, or keep it mum.

20. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

too much posts here, and too less pics...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.