1. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Fetish [K2S] Tickling Fetish Thread (HD Section)

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by eva7777, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eva7777

eva7777

Evil Sasha Tickle T0rtures Helpless Lucy

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lucy is topless, wearing only panties and she’s bound securely to the tickle table. At the beginning of the scene, Sasha walks in. You can hear her heels as she approaches Lucy She sexily walks over and proceeds to tell Lucy that she is going to be tickle tOrtured! Without any sympathy at all, Sasha uses her very talented fingers and begins tickling skinny Lucy's sensitive bare upperbody. At first, Lucy tries to fight it But Sasha isn't having any of that, for two reasons. First, she's too skilled of a tickler to allow someone to fight it. And second, she's too evil to allow it to happen. Sasha is more of a tickle sadist which means her thirst for making one of her victims suffer through her tickle tOrture must be quenched!

Sasha tickles poor Lucy's ribs, belly, belly button and underarms. Sasha even blows raspberries on Lucy's slender belly a few times which gets great responses from Lucy! Sasha then moves to the foot of the table and uses her sturdy fingernails to mercilessly tickle Lucy's protruding bare feet

Lucy has now been initiated into the world of tickle tOrture, and evil Sasha was more than happy to break her in!

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1920x1080,, 6015 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0162 (Windows Media Audio 9 Professional), 44100Hz, 440 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)
    Duration: 14:45.194
    Size: 665,227 Mb
    Tags:

Tickling, tickling feet, tickling upper body, Tickling Video, Tickling Girls, Tickling Feet, Tickle Torture, Tickle, Ticklish, Tickle Girls, Ticklish Girls, Tickling Fetish
    Download Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/28d27b3ed5d23/a67.T.I.C.K.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/0394ab0ee08cf/a67.T.I.C.K.part2.rar

2. eva7777

eva7777

Tickled Beyond the Limit

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lela is a very ticklish girl. She has been in several clips here at TickleTortureClips.com, but this is the first time where she is bound to the table and tickled by me. I can tell you that Lela is one of the toughest girls I know. I say this because as ticklish as Lela is, especially on her upperbody, she still decided to go through with the tickling. Starting with her feet, Lela has both of her beautiful (extremely soft and curvy) size 6.5 bare feet tickled She laughs and squirms as fingers rake her sensitive soles. Next the tickling moves up to Lela's very ticklish upperbody. Anticipation destroys Lela. She expected to feel my fingers dig right in full force into her ribs. But instead, I start lightly, tracing my fingertips all over the surface of the skin, with randon pokes and deeper tickles here and there. This drives Lela batty. But gradually the tickling becomes steadier and more deliberate. Underarms remained offlimits for the most part, with the exception of a few brief moments. Toward the end of the scene, it was time to get into one of the most classic of all tickle tOrture positions, the straddle After getting on top of Lela and using ten fingers on Lela's super ticklish upperbody, Lela had reached her limit. As the tickling continued, it got to be too much for her mentally and physically. At that point, Lela was experiencing true tickle tOrture. The moment she said " I can't take anymore" while in tears, the tickling stopped and the clip ends. It's amazing that even after Lela ended up in tears, she still never once said the safeword during the tickling. Like I said, a very tough girl!

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1920x1080,, 6015 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0162 (Windows Media Audio 9 Professional), 44100Hz, 440 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)
    Duration: 9:15.465
    Size: 410,169 Mb
    Tags: Tickling, tickling feet, tickling upper body, Tickling Video, Tickling Girls, Tickling Feet, Tickle Torture, Tickle, Ticklish, Tickle Girls, Ticklish Girls, Tickling Fetish
    Download Links: http://k2s.cc/file/1bb78475715b8/a68.T.I.C.K.rar

3. eva7777

eva7777

Ticklish Bound Bouncy Beauty

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How nice it is, as a tickler, to have such a ticklish beauty bound to my bed for the sole purpose of getting to tickle tOrture her. The excitement of using all ten fingers to tickle the sensitive ribcage of a bound beauty never gets old! Moving from Maria's sides and ribs to her underarms then down to her belly, watching her squirm and thrash against her restraints and listening to her laugh is part of what makes this a great clip! Her feet were definitely not spared either. Maria has two of the nicest size 9 feet I've seen. So incredible soft and pleasantly ticklish. It was so fun dancing my fingers all over her soft ticklish bare soles Maria was truly a pleasure to tickle!

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1920x1080,, 6013 kbps, fps
    Duration: 7:53.883
    Size: 350,77 Mb
    Tags: Tickling, tickling feet, tickling upper body, Tickling Video, Tickling Girls, Tickling Feet, Tickle Torture, Tickle, Ticklish, Tickle Girls, Ticklish Girls, Tickling Fetish
    Download Links: http://k2s.cc/file/817453743357c/a69.T.I.C.K.rar

4. eva7777

eva7777

Lexi Lee's Tickle Torture

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19 year old Lexi Lee is a petite, skinny, and very ticklish girl. She has a very nice, easy going and innocent demeanor that almost makes you feel bad to tickle torture her. But, nahhhh...she gets tickle - In this clip, she finds herself all alone with the tickler, as she's securely strapped to the old reliable tickle table. Also, if you're a fan of silent laughter, then you're really gonna like this clip! Her poor little ribcage, sides, tummy, and underarms are worked over very well. And although this is modtly an upper body clip, even her cute bare feet are attacked as well. Of course, her gorgeous, tender bare feet can be seen being mercilessly tickled in 'Ticklish Bare Feet of a 19 Year Old Girl"

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 720x480,, 1272 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 44100Hz, 128 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)
    Duration: 9:32.649
    Size: 92,652 Mb
    Download Link: http://k2s.cc/file/ca4f5d3295b8a/a70.T.I.C.K.rar

5. eva7777

eva7777

Tickled and tortured Leila

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bound in the device the captain, Leila is completely immobile and ready for tickling. The tickler who will have the pleasure on this occasion is girl Daniela. Soon has her nimble fingers working efficiently. With every touch from Daniela comes wave after wave of sweet laughter from her ticklish victim and she soon shows her ticklish tootsies exactly who's boss. Don't miss these girl in some tickling action her at ticking submission!

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1920x1080,, 10476 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 32000Hz, 32 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)
    Duration: 11:25.112
    Size: 842,287 Mb
    Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/33c58a618268b/a71.T.I.C.K.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/2e6ac285ac907/a71.T.I.C.K.part2.rar

6. eva7777

eva7777

Corazon Tickle Chiki

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chiki is pretty young mum, she is 27 years old and she have 2 children. Corazon is her good friend and she promised Chiki ticklish fun. Stretched tight, with a pair of socks and short jeans Chiki is extremely venerable and tickler Corazon take great advantage of this! She take of the sneakers and start the tickling all over her nice feet, body, tickling her beautifully ticklish armpits, ribs and belly. Don’t miss this shy mum in her first ticklish action!

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1920x1080,, 9133 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 44100Hz, 320 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)
    Duration: 11:12.802
    Size: 743,501 Mb
    Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/2201a6aafde3f/a72.T.I.C.K.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/606f1f2bdd649/a72.T.I.C.K.part2.rar

7. eva7777

eva7777

Revenge On Stepmom

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1280x720,, 4009 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 48000Hz, 128 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)
    Duration: 10:25.373
    Size: 305,841 Mb
    Download Link: http://k2s.cc/file/9506057b2754e/a73.T.I.C.K.rar

8. eva7777

eva7777

Tickle Game

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nikki Brooks wants to play a game with Zoe for tickling her, she either has to sit and take the revenge without bondage while she lightly tickles her feet and body or she must agree to do whatever she wants if she fails. Zoe is too ticklish to keep still!

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1280x720,, 4011 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 48000Hz, 192 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)
    Duration: 12:16.738
    Size: 366,197 Mb
    Download Link: http://k2s.cc/file/31866c8746b26/a74.T.I.C.K.rar

9. eva7777

eva7777

Anna Is Blindfolded & Tickled On The Special Device

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1280x720,, 4221 kbps, fps
    Duration: 15:21.869
    Size: 481,311 Mb
    Tags: Tickling, tickling upper body, Tickling Video, Tickling Girls, Tickling Feet, Tickle Torture, Tickle, Ticklish, Tickle Girls, Ticklish Girls, Tickling Fetish
    Download Link: http://k2s.cc/file/ac360f0103d26/a75.T.I.C.K.rar

10. eva7777

eva7777

Dana's Entire Body Is a Great Tickle Toy

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The magnificent beauty is strongly immobilized on our stocks with her entire body vulnerable to tickling.
    The tickler is really impatient to explore all her most ticklish spots and to discover which techniques drive her crazy.
    He uses feathers and fingers on her underarms, sides, belly, face for the half of the clip and her gets her helpless feet for the second part.
    Dana is very ticklish everywhere her her laughter is just so sexy, especially when her soles and toes are tickled with electric toothbrush.
    We always love to introduce you new ticklish models but we really fell in love with this charming girl and her wonderful feet

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1280x720,, 4221 kbps, fps
    Duration: 10:21.922
    Size: 323,396 Mb
    Tags: Tickling, tickling upper body, Tickling Video, Tickling Girls, Tickling Feet, Tickle Torture, Tickle, Ticklish, Tickle Girls, Ticklish Girls, Tickling Fetish
    Download Link: http://k2s.cc/file/a335e8399155c/a76.T.I.C.K.rar

11. eva7777

eva7777

As Real As It Gets

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For those who might not know, Luna is a very petite and thin girl, and she’s also very ticklish! We've done some tickling videos before, but today, Luna was actually a little enthusiastic about the shoot and she wanted to see just how far she could go with me tickling her
    After Luna strips down to her bra and panties, she is then securely strapped to the metal framed bed. Her feet are attached to the foot bar and are protruding over the edge, leaving her soles completely exposed and vulnerable. Her arms are above her head and attached to the head bar, leaving her underarms and upperbody, along with her feet, exposed and ready for tickling.
    The tickling begins right from the start of the clip, as I typically don't like to waste time with talk or anything like that too much. With 10 fingers, I start tickling her upperbody. My method is simple - heavy, deliberate, and merciless. Nothing playful. At this early point, Luna is probably thinking that she may have bitten off a little more than she can chew. She laughs and twists and turns but her ticklish body is helpless and feeling the full force of serious tickling. After tickling her upperbody for a while, I move down to her feet Again, for those who may not know, Luna has really tiny feet! Size 2.5! Definitely among the smallest I've worked with. They're also very high arched and extremely soft, with very tender pink soles. Oh yeah, they're also ticklish too! Tickling Luna's little feet is really fun! Luna laughs as my fingers tickle her small soles and tiny toes. I go from one foot and then to the other As ticklish as Luna is on her feet, she is able to handle foot tickling MUCH better than upperbody. So after spending some time at her feet, I go back to her upperbody to continue what ultimately becomes real tickle tOrture for Luna.

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1920x1080,, 8220 kbps, fps
    Duration: 5:05.848
    Size: 294,814 Mb
    Download Link: http://k2s.cc/file/23d75b33e9d42/a77.T.I.C.K.rar

12. eva7777

eva7777

Logan Lace ToeTied

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Logan is about to experience her first time being toetied by none other than Zoe! Watch her cringe in ticklish agony as she is treated to fingers dancing in all her most tender spots from head to toes. It seems that the further north Zoe travels, the most sensitive Logan becomes. At least until she experiences the terrible combination of the baby oil and brush. Logan's torturous squeals are music to Zoe's ears.

Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1920x1080,, 7901 kbps, 29.940 fps
    Audio: mp4a: MPEG-4 AAC LC, 48000Hz, 384 kbps, 2 channel(s)
    Duration: 10:36.236
    Size: 628,428 Mb
    Tags: Tickling, tickling upper body, Ticklish, Tickle Girls, Ticklish Girls, Tickling Video, Tickling Girls, Tickling Feet, Tickle Torture, Tickle, Tickling Fetish
    Download Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/ea844d5187f90/a78.T.I.C.K.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/59c7df56f13f2/a78.T.I.C.K.part2.rar

13. eva7777

eva7777

Tickle lickle Foxie

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Foxie is the latest sexy girl to show us her pretty feet in nylon Shyla and Rene starts to explore her sexy feet and soon tickle her like crazy Shyla's nimble tongue goes to work on the soles in front of her, she licks and bite every inch of the foot. The two ticklers work as a great pair and explore every inch of the hot ticklish feet in front of them, provoking some greats reactions and evoke some sweet, sweet laughter.

Duration: 10:03.282
    Size: 664,75 Mb
    Download Link: http://k2s.cc/file/d0bca6455c24f/a79.T.I.C.K.rar

14. eva7777

eva7777

Ren Racked

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terra has Ren wrapped in the rack to see just how little effort is needed to get the poor girl laughing up a storm. She is happy to discover that Ren is the type of girl who giggles at the slightest touch. Nearly every inch of her naked flesh is susceptible to Terra's ticklish attention. She even tries out the hum of a vibrator on Ren’s trapped soles only to be treated to the cutest squeals and pleas for mercy.

Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1920x1080,, 7908 kbps, 29.940 fps
    Duration: 11:44.904
    Size: 696,837 Mb
    Tags: Tickling, tickling upper body, Ticklish, Tickle Girls, Ticklish Girls, Tickling Video, Tickling Girls, Tickling Feet, Tickle Torture, Tickle, Tickling Fetish
    Download Links: http://k2s.cc/file/d2fc56dd30a63/a80.T.I.C.K.rar

15. eva7777

eva7777

Stocks and Bondage

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terra is furious after discovering discrepancies in her stock portfolio She rushes to her accountant's office to voice her complaint in the waiting room. Not wanting to create a scene, her accountant, Ren, reassures the flustered client that everything will be sorted out. Ren agrees to go with Terra to a less public venue to sort everything out. When she arrives, she finds a strange seat that Terra instructs her to get in so they can solve everything. Ren reluctantly agrees and places herself onto the device. Little does she know what a ticklish situation she has stumbled into.....

Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1920x1080,, 7903 kbps, 29.940 fps
    Duration: 13:26.172
    Size: 796,49 Mb
    Download Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/e017da26fa3d7/a81.T.I.C.K.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/678638a770894/a81.T.I.C.K.part2.rar

16. eva7777

eva7777

Vibe and Giggles

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scarlett plans to let Roxanne cum eventually, but not until she has thoroughly soaked up all the laughter she can produce from the poor girl. Each orgasm is interrupted by peals of ticklish screams and giggles that refuse to let Roxanne reach a higher state of pleasure. But when she finally does cum, Roxanne learns that sometimes it is best to let sleeping orgasms lie...

Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1920x1080,, 7909 kbps, 29.940 fps
    Duration: 13:42.055
    Size: 812,738 Mb
    Download Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b04e4e4366f2b/a82.T.I.C.K.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/3a9c991b9c0fa/a82.T.I.C.K.part2.rar

17. eva7777

eva7777

Teasing Roxanne

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scarlett doesn't have to tie Roxanne up in order to tease her plaything. She wants to get to know her ticklish subject's weak spots as she prepares to torture the poor girl but also has a bit of a crush on this porn starlet as well. Watch Scarlett get to know her sub as she tests the sensitivity of her breasts, hips, thighs, feet and neck with both her fingers and her tongue.

Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1920x1080,, 7899 kbps, 29.940 fps
    Duration: 11:14.174
    Size: 665,717 Mb
    Download Links: http://k2s.cc/file/df1bf23c7d69a/a83.T.I.C.K.rar

18. eva7777

eva7777

Oiled tickled Rene

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you like oiled tickle here is clip for you. Poor tickler Rene is oiled and she will be again tickled! Girls gaining some amazing reactions from her soft underarms and ticklish sides. Her pretty oiled soles got some tickling with the dreaded hairbrush. Feeling extra devious Shyla immobilizes Rene's toes and Jillian let her fingers run after whole soles. Don't miss tickled tickler Rene !

Duration: 12:57.013
    Size: 860,941 Mb
    Tags: Tickling, tickling feet, tickling upper body, Ticklish, Tickle Girls, Ticklish Girls, Tickling Video, Tickling Girls, Tickling Feet, Tickle Torture, Tickle, Tickling Fetish
    Download Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/c434e8f7306f1/a84.T.I.C.K.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/b30ee39fce90a/a84.T.I.C.K.part2.rar

19. eva7777

eva7777

Audrey's Tickle ME! Game

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Audrey is a good fit for the Tickle ME game with how ticklish she is For those not familiar, Audrey has to say 'Tickle Me" every few seconds while Alexis is tickling the out of her with her long nails. Then we switch to commands like "tickle my feet" or "tickle my armpits" All while trying to keep her hands over her head. Which for super ticklish Audrey is really hard to do!

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1920x1080,, 10017 kbps, fps
    Duration: 6:04.305
    Size: 444,549 Mb
    Tags: Tickling, tickling feet, tickling upper body, Ticklish, Tickle Girls, Ticklish Girls, Tickling Video, Tickling Girls, Tickling Feet, Tickle Torture, Tickle, Tickling Fetish
    Download Links: http://k2s.cc/file/c6ddbc6f664c7/a85.T.I.C.K.rar

20. eva7777

eva7777

Enya's Facedown Tied Dont Laugh Tickling Fail

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was supposed to be the dont laugh game. However within 4 seconds of Enya being tickled. It just became the Screw it lets just Tickle the out of Enya while shes facedown and tied game. Shes just too damn ticklish to hold in her laughter at all! Enya gets tickled everywhere in this one. And she cant really see where its coming from so it makes it that much worse!

Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 1920x1080,, 10017 kbps, fps
    Duration: 5:34.537
    Size: 407,676 Mb
    Download Links: http://k2s.cc/file/54622bfa16afa/a86.T.I.C.K.rar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.