1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

BDSM [K2S] FemDom and BDSM HD Collection

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Sleepyposter, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Sleepyposter

Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Real Discipline Series: A Tearful Melody Pt 1 The Hand

In the Real Discipline Series, the spankings recorded are done so with the bottom being told beforehand that though the cameras are recording, the session is to be treated as a real private session, and any that fail to recognize the session as legit are not posted, so you can guarantee a REAL non-acted or planned session with NO safeword (a consensual non-consent corporal punishment contract is signed prior to sessioning for the first time). We are the ONLY site online that features this. In this very special RDS, Kyle's friend Melody Price is new to spanking MODELING, but was spanked by her ULTRA conservative parents until the age of 18 on her panties with a paddle multiple times a week. Now, at 27 and with less than 9 years since her last parental spanking, Melody is dealing with not having an outlet and has an issue with letting the wrong people influence her decisions, and has an issue with responsibility in her decision-making. Kyle sits down with her and explains that though she is not currently in trouble, she is going to be spanked past tears until she is sobbing so she can have a healthy head space release and compartmentalize the spanking wherever it needs to go, as it will be her first such spanking since her angry parental sessions 9 years prior. In Pt 1, her little black dress is pulled up after their talk, and her panties are pulled down, before Kyle's hand takes this 27 year old beauty from a composed adult to a crying mess in less than 3 minutes. The handspanking continues with breaks for runs and reassurances, as well as the gift of a pillow to sob her eyes out into during the remainder of her warm up before she receives the leather paddle she picked out which most closely resembles it.

Kyle Johnson, Melody Price, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : tearful-melody-pt-1.mp4
    File Size : 535.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:18

Download k2s.cc - tearful-melody-pt-1.zip - 535.9 MB

zhorra likes this.
  2. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Between dream and reality - Maiko, Yurina, Kotomi

Kotomi wakes up in the morning to find that she wet the bed. She imagines herself being spanked by her mother. When she goes to apologize to her mother, she finds that her older sister is going to be punished.

Asian, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : DREAMREALITY_HD.mp4
    File Size : 342.4 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:51

Download k2s.cc - DREAMREALITY_HD.zip - 342.4 MB

zhorra likes this.
  3. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clip 22Lil-b Ultra Hard Caning For Poor Lili – Aron, Lili

Just a plain and simple caning, my friend gave me in his house. My ass still burned from the latest spankings, during the last days but I needed REAL punishment agein! So I got to bend over the countertop again and feel the stiff cane on my naked cheeks. He thrashed me as hard as he could and I only could withstand it 3 minutes The hardest 3 minutes, me and my bum ever had in our young lives. I felt, I had to jump up the walls!!

- EXTREMELY HOT - Rough Caning And Heartbraking yelpings.

Language: DEU, Subs: ENG

Aron, Lili

German, Deutsch, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : clip-22lil-b-ultra-hard-caning-for-poor-lili.mp4
    File Size : 138.69 MB
    Duration : 00:03:40

Download k2s.cc - clip-22lil-b-ultra-hard-caning-for-poor-lili.zip - 138.7 MB

zhorra likes this.
  4. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slave carousel Part 1

What makes a good slave? CruelAlice gets to the bottom of this question. I am still fairly new to their slave household, but I also have some principles to know. Whether we all know and especially so that we don't forget and become careless, she has come up with something very special for her three slaves NovaNilla, Lolicoon and me - DaisyDevbi-. The slave carousel provides the necessary concentration when answering your questions using a nipple torture. And if an answer is not enough or even wrong, then she knows how to use her whip as usual and spanked us properly our little fickarsche ...

Deutschland:

Sklavenkarussell Teil 1: Was macht eine gute Sklavin aus? Dieser Frage geht CruelAlice hier genau auf den Grund. Noch bin ich ziemlich neu in ihrem Sklavenhaushalt, aber auch ich habe schon einige Grundsatze zu kennen. Ob wir auch alle Bescheid wissen und vorallem, damit wir es nicht vergessen und nachlassig werden, hat sie sich fur ihre drei anwesenden Sklavinen NovaNilla, Lolicoon und mich - DaisyDevbi- etwas ganz besonderes einfallen lassen. Das Sklavenkarusell sorgt fur die notige Konzentration beim Beantworten ihrer Fragen mittels Nippeltortur. Und sollte eine Antwort nicht genugen oder gar falsch sein, dann wei? sie wie immer auch ihre Gerte zu gebrauchen und spanked uns ordentlich unsere kleinen Fickarsche...

All conversations are in German.

CruelAlice, DaisyDevbi, Lolicoon, Nova-Nilla

lezdom, spanking, German, Deutsch,

File Name : slave-carousel-part-1.mp4
    File Size : 411.3 MB
    Duration : 00:10:48

Download k2s.cc - slave-carousel-part-1.zip - 411.3 MB

zhorra likes this.
  5. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kandy Caned and Ass Fucked!

The bottom line is (ooooooh a pun) that discipline and order must be obtained. Strippers oftentimes are prima donnas who believe that they are too pretty and special to have to follow the rules, show up on time, and do their work. When the girls at Outlaw's Gentleman's club step out of line their are consequences. Erotic Dancer Kandy (with a K) has been a very naughty dancer. Showing up late, not showing up at all, and smoking drugs in the dressing room are all issues with her employer. If she wants to keep her job she must take a punishment. Spanking, caning, ass fucking, oh my this naughty girl is taught a lesson. She cries like a little girl when the spanking starts and Outlaw doesn't believe in going easy on her. Soon she is crying and screaming and trying to get off his lap but our man Outlaw holds her tightly in place and just keeps right on spanking. Tears, promises, blubbering and snot running out of her nose does not good, Outlaw just keeps on spanking her. Then breaks out a dildo and fucks her in her tiny little butt holes, she doesn't like this either and the tears start all over again. Yes, real tears come out of her eyes as she cries all through the strapping, caning, and ass fucking. This is one well punished little girl with very viable welts and cane marks all over her naughty ass.

Kandy

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : kandy-caned-and-ass-fucked.mp4
    File Size : 1.1 GB
    Duration : 00:34:17

Download k2s.cc - kandy-caned-and-ass-fucked.zip - 1.1 GB

zhorra likes this.
  6. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2019 Lone Star Spanking Party LIve Shoot, "Silly String Spankings", Part 1

Shot in front of a live audience at the Lone Star Spanking Party.

Naughty girls Ava Nyx, Aria Lennox, Kiki Cali, and Cara Day are all in trouble with the Principal, so he decides to burn up their behinds with a hard wooden paddle.

Aria Lennox, Ava Nyx, Cara Day, Kiki Cali, Paul Rogers, Samantha Baker

File Name : lssp_liveshoot_2019_1.mp4
    File Size : 609.27 MB
    Duration : 00:07:45

Download k2s.cc - lssp_liveshoot_2019_1.zip - 609.3 MB

zhorra likes this.
  7. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

School of burlesque. History lesson

History lesson in the school of Burlesque. This program is in the form of a clip.

BDSM, spanking, caning, schoolgirl,

File Name : School of burlesque History lesson.mp4
    File Size : 100.58 MB
    Duration : 00:03:15

Download k2s.cc - School of burlesque History lesson.zip - 100.6 MB

zhorra likes this.
  8. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That Newgate cat is EVIL!

Poor Richard Millner gets a right good going over from me and Annabelle Trouble Maker. That Newgate cat is EVIL! Enjoy.

Annabelle Trouble Maker, Clara Hewitt, Richard Millner

Femdom, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : that-newgate-cat-is-evil.mp4
    File Size : 214.9 MB
    Duration : 00:05:57

Download k2s.cc - that-newgate-cat-is-evil.zip - 214.9 MB

9. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Playtime With Kiki Cali – Sensual Lingerie Caning

Kiki looks forward all week to date night playtime. Long sensual pain and pleasure the perfect combination for the release she craves. Dressed and beautiful silky frilly lingerie, she lays across the bed expectantly. Pushing her bottom up to meet the birch bundle, rhythmic strokes across her cheeks and down the backs of her thighs. She is warned playfully not to clinch she takes stroke. His hands caress and stroke her flesh , warm with building desire.

Kiki Cali, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Playtime with Kiki Sensual Lingerie Caning.mp4
    File Size : 275.1 MB
    Duration : 00:09:11

Download k2s.cc - Playtime with Kiki Sensual Lingerie Caning.zip - 275.1 MB

zhorra likes this.
  10. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sissy Samantha’s Spanking – Domina Scarlet

As my sissy, Samantha, is busy washing my panties I receive a phone-call from my friend Amanda, informing me that Samantha has been caught looking through her bedroom window as she was changing. I decide that Samatha’s maintenance spanking is overdue and I inform them that they will be going over my knee for a long hard maintenance spanking. I sit on the chair and pull my long pleated silky skirt up to show my panties, and I put Samatha over my knee and pull up their silky negligee and spank their bottom over her pink satin panties. All the time scolding them about their behaviour and love of panties. Samantha is then told to lower their sissy panties, before being put back across my knee for a bare bottom spanking. Samantha starts to kick her ankles, with their panties around them. Samatha is spanked again for her bad behaviour util her bottom is the same shade of pink as the pink silk sissy panties that they were wearing. I am wearing a sating pussy bow blouse, and long silky pleated skirt, stocking and suspenders. Samantha he a long satin negligee and pink lacy sissy panties. This is a custom clip for a lover of spanking and sissy panties and up-skirt views, so it focuses on these fetishes.

Domina Scarlet, Mistress Scarlet, Femdom, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : sissy-samanthas-spanking.mp4
    File Size : 555.5 MB
    Duration : 00:14:42

Download k2s.cc - sissy-samanthas-spanking.zip - 555.5 MB

11. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Military Discipline - Leia Ann Woods, Miss Lina, Sam Johnson

New video added to SC entitled ‘Military Discipline’ featuring Sam Johnson, Leia Anne Woods and Miss Lina. Both ladies have been found guilty of being absent without leave and have opted for unofficial corporal punishment from a senior officer rather then it appearing on their records. A humiliating over the knee bare bottom spanking is just the start of the punishment. The humiliation continues when they are ordered to remove their skirts and panties so that they can receive further punishment to their already sore bottoms with leather straps and paddles to teach them that in the military you have obey the rules.

Leia Ann Woods, Miss Lina, Sam Johnson, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : military-discipline.mp4
    File Size : 795.4 MB
    Duration : 00:29:06

Download k2s.cc - military-discipline.zip - 795.4 MB

zhorra likes this.
  12. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Out All Night - Sam Johnson

Sam has been out all night. She left home the night before telling her boyfriend that she was just popping out for a few drinks with some of her friends and now over 12 hours later she retuns home to find a very angry and upset boyfriend indeed!

Sam Johnson, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : out-all-night.mp4
    File Size : 530.2 MB
    Duration : 00:19:39

Download k2s.cc - out-all-night.zip - 530.2 MB

zhorra likes this.
  13. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Luci Calls for Backup part 1

Luci has been disciplining her girlfriend, Sunnie, and without much success. Yesterday, she spanked her for not doing the dishes; today, she woke up to find Sunnie gone and a new mess in the kitchen. Determined to have order in her home, she asks for my help.

Part 1 begins with Luci and I discussing the situation, and I quickly decide to have her summon Sunnie from her room to be spanked in front of me. After observing Luci use her hand to spank her, I then have Luci switch places so that she can help hold Sunnie’s wrists while I spank her. First I use my hand to give her a spanking — it’s much more effective than Luci’s — and then I tell Luci to get me a spatula and wooden spoon to use. Sunnie has been leaving messes in the kitchen, so applying some sturdy kitchen implements to her bottom seems all too appropriate.

Finally, the lesson seems to be really sinking in for Sunnie, so I send her to sit her spanked bottom on the Behavior Reflection Stool in the corner. Tears in her eyes, I know the lesson is sinking in, but Luci made it clear to me beforehand that she always thinks Sunnie has learned her lesson, only to be proven wrong. So I instruct Sunnie back to the couch for her punishment to continue: it’s time Luci got some experience with the kitchen implements.

Loren, Luci Lovett, Sunnie Exeter

File Name : luci-calls-for-backup-part-1.mp4
    File Size : 895 MB
    Duration : 00:19:48

Download k2s.cc - luci-calls-for-backup-part-1.zip - 895 MB

zhorra likes this.
  14. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pixie's Audition - Mr Stern, Pixie, Sarah Stern

These are the only punishment films of young Pixie, we start with her audition and very first film spanking. She is a lovely young lady who came along to see us, not really knowing what to expect and finding out that is was to be a very painful experience. Bent over the sitting room table she agrees to take the spanking we have decided should be the start of her audition.

File Name : pixies-audition.mp4
    File Size : 993.9 MB
    Duration : 00:13:37

Download k2s.cc - pixies-audition.zip - 993.9 MB

zhorra likes this.
  15. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Straight to the Bare - Stevie Rose Paddled

Stevie Rose is bent over the couch with her shorts and panties pulled down, straight to bare bottom for this paddling! Her roommate gives her a hard set of 30 paddle swats that leave her howling in agony oas her bare bottom is blistered

Stevie Rose

File Name : straight-to-the-bare-stevie-rose-paddled.mp4
    File Size : 469.5 MB
    Duration : 00:10:38

Download k2s.cc - straight-to-the-bare-stevie-rose-paddled.zip - 469.5 MB

zhorra likes this.
  16. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jess's Last Chance - Goddess Jess, John Osborne

Jess was the best cheerleader on the team and it went to her head. She thought she was above the nonsense of practicing, and her attitude upset the other girls. It all comes to a head when the cheer team is at Regionals and a day before they are due to perform, Jess creates panic by almost dropping one of the girls in their final practice routine. Coach Osborne decides to nip this in the bud and has a showdown meeting with Jess in his room. Her attitude stinks and he has heard enough. She is out of the team unless she takes a spanking to learn a lesson that no one is above being punished for their behavior. It's her last chance and he doesn't care, the team morale comes first and she would be hard-pressed to explain this to her parents. The uppity cheerleader takes her humiliating spanking over his lap and further embarrassment ensues when he removes her tight cheer shorts. Her glorious bare round buttocks jiggle provocatively as they are given the spanking of their short life as she squirms and struggles to keep her composure. By the end of her spanking, Jess' bottom is glowing red with shame and all the girls will know that she has been punished. Coach hopes that a far more contrite and chastened Jess will help the team to win in the Regionals the following day!

File Name : jesss-last-chance.mp4
    File Size : 984.43 MB
    Duration : 00:11:17

Download k2s.cc - jesss-last-chance.zip

zhorra likes this.
  17. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Edwardian Governess

Amelia and Caroline are sneaking out to a dance in town, hoping to have a little fun, and perhaps meet some officers. Unfortunately for them, they are caught by Amelia's stuffy governess Miss Blake before they even make it past the front door. She hauls the pair of them upstairs and shows Caroline what happens to young ladies in this house when they misbehave. The governess takes each girl over her knee and gives her a firm, no-nonsense spanking with her hand and leather paddle.

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Caroline Grey, Pandora Blake

Victorian, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : the-edwardian-governess.mp4
    File Size : 473.4 MB
    Duration : 00:22:18

Download k2s.cc - the-edwardian-governess.zip - 473.4 MB

zhorra likes this.
  18. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked

Paris gets punished in the office due to not meeting targets. Her work is beginning to get unacceptable so she gets a punishment.

Paris Pleasures A Spanking Story By Asa Jones

Charlotte, Miss Stephanie

spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked.mp4
    File Size : 460.2 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:03:38

Download k2s.cc - Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked.zip - 460.2 MB

zhorra likes this.
  19. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked part 2

Paris is still not pulling her weight n the office and has been drinking again. More punishment to keep her in line.

Charlotte, Miss Stephanie

File Name : Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked part 2.mp4
    File Size : 401.59 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:03:08

Download k2s.cc - Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked part 2.zip - 401.6 MB

zhorra likes this.
  20. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Letting Down Her Loved Ones - Clara Hewitt, Violet Haze

Violet is late home from Cheer Practice and Mommy is worried, waiting for her in Violet's bedroom. Then Mommy sees her girl, dismounting from a vile noisy motorbike belonging to Violet's new boyfriend... she feels let down that her precious princess is not listening to her sound advice. Violet questions why her mother is in her room but it soon becomes clear when she is told that the motorbike shenanigans were meant to have stopped and that promises were made. It is obvious that her girl can not be trusted and has let down the family with such deceit... and Violet knows what is coming next, as these things are always disciplined with a spanking under this roof. She takes her place on her own bed over the imposing maternal lap and Mommy's hard hand soon turns the naughty girl's bottom a glowing shade of red. The spanking is far from over as her hairbrush has been seen close by and Mommy wants to ensure that Violet learns a lesson properly. The girl squirms and wriggles as she receives a further hard whacking from the nasty stinging brush. By the time the punishment is over, Violet is contrite and promising that she won't let down anyone again with her silly behavior. After loving hugs, she is left alone to rub her sore burning bottom and reflect on what had just transpired!

File Name : letting-down-her-loved-ones.mp4
    File Size : 985.3 MB
    Duration : 00:11:19

Download k2s.cc - letting-down-her-loved-ones.zip - 985.3 MB

zhorra likes this.