1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

BDSM [K2S] FemDom and BDSM HD Collection

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Sleepyposter, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Sleepyposter

Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] A Very Wet And Flustered Vicar! - Dominatrix Annabelle - F/m

D. Annabelle

How does a vicar get so utterly wet?
    Answer: Take a stroll with Annabelle into the woods and you'll be in for a surprise! An unbelievable journey resulted in yet another experience that was both exceptional and exciting. A journey into the unknown is never far from the vicar's lips, as he ventures into his sacred ground, like a puppet on a string. Getting into compromising positions is the vicar's highest accolade, and it will come as no surprise to find him roped to a weeping willow within the beautiful semi rural grounds of a disused church.
    Now one would imagine that this movie could have been shot within the privacy of my gardens, however, as you take great pleasure in watching the vicar enduring a judicial caning, you will soon realise we're not alone!
    After a very close encounter with two ladies and two dogs, getting the vicar terribly excited with a fluttering heart, I decided to cool him down by squirting my jet spray several times all over him! Oh WOW did he get WET!
    Teasing his little cock with my juicy nipples and deep cleavage, it didn't take long before he shot his little load while his pants remained around his ankles. Oh the poor old dear, and the position he's in, it's a good job I've caught the entire episode on camera, as I'm sure he would be so embarrassed if his colleagues found out.

File Size : 792.39 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:06
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 322 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/5d68f99baa20e/HD-1080p-Very-Flustered-Vicar.part1.rar
    https://k2s.cc/file/92445c55a15e7/HD-1080p-Very-Flustered-Vicar.part2.rar

2. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] The Landlord - CFNM Max

• Kylee Reese
    • Lexi Love
    • Regan Reese

Kylee, Lexi and Regan decide to educate this chump in the ways of female domination and CFNM! They tie up poor pitiful Brad with some rope, binding his hands and wrapping the lasso tightly around his cock, but not before these bad-ass bitches strip him down to humiliate the bastard. These dominant divas get this chump all hard and horny by spitting on his pole and stroking it, lubing it up to jerk-off this joke of a Joe. Of course, when these bitches start stroking and teasing this chump's cock, he thinks he is about to be on the receiving end of a frisky four-way fuck, but this jackass is in for a rude awakening when these ladies start insulting the size of his manhood while they stroke his dick, finally making him shoot sperm all over his own chest!

File Size : 610.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:45
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 2 998 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 109 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/1386b5973cf51/HD_720p_The_Landlord.rar

shawnspencer and zhorra like this.
  3. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Spunk Production Line - Alexis Rose, Carla Cox, Romana Ryder - Pure CFNM

In the future men are just a commodity, farmed for their sperm by a race of women. In this factory three beautiful females milk the male production line for their valuable spunk. The first man is sedated and milked mercilessly until he shoots into the collection chamber. He is wheeled out and the next guy is brought in, restrained and sedated. The girls get to work on him but the sedative has worn off and they are forced to cover his mouth with tape. They carry on wanking and sucking his dick until he shoots prematurely into Carla's pretty face.

File Size : 919.29 MB
    Duration : 00:09:42
    Video : wmv (WMV2), 793 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 324 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/f701c5dfe71fc/HD_1080p_Spunk_Production_Line.wmv

shawnspencer, Lumpie and zhorra like this.
  4. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Cock Thirsty in Hungary - Public Disgrace

date: April 3, 2017
    with: Steve Holmes, Tina Kay, RAM, Laurita, Lia

tags: collar, straight, public, Voyeur, domination, submission, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, rope bondage, bdsm, female slave, discipline, Vaginal Penetration, anal, blowjob, Rough Sex

Tina Kay buys two Hungarian whores, Lia and Laurita, for Steve Holmes do do with what he pleases. Steve and Tina lead them both by leash and collar through a sketchy neighborhood in the hot weather to then get face fucked on their knees in the gravel down by the river. Later at a bar, these two sluts have the patrons speechless as they work up a sweat getting fucked every which way, and get hot loads in the hot sticky weather.

File Size : 2598.38 MB
    Duration : 01:11:07
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 4 974 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/56fb76ef16a15/HD-720-Cockthirsty-Hungary.part1.rar
    https://k2s.cc/file/7a69809c086ec/HD-720-Cockthirsty-Hungary.part2.rar

5. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Vacuum Salesman - CFNM Max

Aline, Holly West, Kelli Tyler

While I was chilling with my girlfriends at my apartment, I decided to tell them company was arriving. It was some weird salesman who had a pretty peculiar item he wanted to sell. "This guy called and wanted to sell a used vacuum." I explained."Used?" The honeys scoffed. "Used." I confirmed. "100 percent used." "Are you kidding?" They asked. "Not at all. So we're going to play some games with him." I told them. Just as I said that, there was a knock at the door. We all giggled at what was to come. The salesman came in through the door. "Hi." He greeted us. "Hi, come on in." We said as we led him into the living room. "Hi how are you doing today? My name is Jeremy i got this new used vacuum cleaner. It's beautiful isn't it? he began. More giggles ensued. We were all cracking up so bad at this guy. He went on and on actually showing us how the vacuum cleaner worked. "Are you as muscular as this vacuum?" We facetiously asked. "I don't understand the logic in that..." He said. "Do you want to sell us this vacuum?"We sarcastically asked.It was clear that this is exactly what he wanted to do, so he wasted no time in stripping for us, exposing his toned body. We couldn't help but want to wrap our soft hands around his rock hard dick. All of a sudden Mindi told the guy to demonstrate exactly how the vacuum works. So he went over to the vacuum and started pushing it around. There is nothing funnier than watching a naked guy pushing around an old dirty vacuum, he also made vacuum impressions, it was hilarious! The honeys and I decided it was time to repay him for such a grand performance, so we had him sit on the couch as we slid our hands up and down his throbbing dick shaft. He lounged back, enjoying himself as me and my beautiful lady friends continued to feel him up. The salesman's dick was so slick with our saliva it was a little slippery to grip. He began moaning and sucking on Cindy's tit through her blouse, bucking his hips with the rhythm of our cock milking. All of our palms were working his shaft as vigorously as we could. The honeys and I soon realized that it was all too much for him as he squirted his hot load all over us. Cindy gave him a good smack on his rock hard ass. He then grabbed the vacuum and pushed it around making noises again. My friends and I cracked up so bad. This guy was so much fun! We were definitely planning on inviting him over for future demonstrations.

File Size : 734.21 MB
    Duration : 00:16:23
    Video : wmv VC-1 (VC-1), 6 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA3), 256 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/d47561f922d1c/HD_720p_Vacuum_Salesman.wmv

zhorra likes this.
  6. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Hungary for Lucia Love - Public Disgrace

date: March 20, 2017
    with: Steve Holmes, Amirah Adara, Antonio Ross, Lucia Love, Nikki Thorne

tags: flogging, humiliation, pain, straight, public, Voyeur, domination, submission, Corporal Punishment, rope bondage, bdsm, female slave, discipline, Vaginal Penetration, anal, blowjob, Rough Sex

The lovely and voluptuous Lucia Love is back for more pain and humiliation. Antonio Ross and Nikki Thorne start by taking Lucia outside for a walk by leash and cuffs completely nude, only stopping occasionally for a flogging. Later they meet Steve Holmes at a club, and an all out fuckfest breaks out. Steve and Antonio both take turns fucking and tormenting Lucia and Nikki Thorne gets so turned on she fucks all three of them.

File Size : 2486.11 MB
    Duration : 01:08:10
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 4 965 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/b7053ff7be359/HD-720-Hungary-Lucia-Love.part1.rar
    https://k2s.cc/file/1c0ab7870773c/HD-720-Hungary-Lucia-Love.part2.rar

zhorra likes this.
  7. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Kate's Truth Or Dare - Amateur CFNM

Kate Santoro

Kate Santoro is a glamour model who NEVER works with guys on camera. So we're very lucky that she shot this CFNM scene at home with her boyfriend especially for us. No-one has ever seen her suck cock on camera before so sit back and enjoy as the gorgeous Kate convinces her boyfriend to play Truth Or Dare, spinning the bottle and tricking him into being naked, at which point she pounces on him. She kisses him and starts stroking his dick until it is rock solid. She then sucks him until he spunks in her mouth, the jizz dribbling down her chin!

File Size : 435.39 MB
    Duration : 00:11:08
    Video : wmv (WMV2), 793 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 324 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/34f8d1148cf7c/HD_1080p_Kate_Truth_Or_Dare.rar

shawnspencer and zhorra like this.
  8. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[K2S] Kat and Karina Spank Each Other – Pledge Katherine St. James and Pledge Karina, Episode 8 F/f - Spankingsororitygirls

File Size : 144.11 MB
    Duration : 00:09:29
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 1 988 Kbps, 59.940 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/38cec93fa53e4/720p_Kat-Karina-Spank-Each.rar

zhorra likes this.
  9. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Schoolgirls Spying - Pure CFNM

Alexis Rose, Carla Cox, Romana Ryder

Two naughty schoolgirls have found a spyhole into the boys locker room. After watching Billy strip naked they decide they want a closer look at his cock and walk in to confront him. They convince him to give them a flash of his penis and when they start touching it he gets an erection. Unknown to them, teacher Miss Ryder also uses the spyhole and plays with herself as she watches the girls pleasure the young boy. When Alexis gives him a blowjob he quickly has a massive orgasm all over her face. Miss Ryder then bursts in and orders Billy to report to her office so she can have a turn!

File Size : 883.04 MB
    Duration : 00:10:37
    Video : wmv (WMV2), 10.8 Mbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 320 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/31d5ecc2638cf/HD_1080p_Schoolgirls_Spying.wmv

zhorra likes this.
  10. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Thong Parade - Pure CFNM

Amirah Adara, Carla Mai, Lu Elissa

When John arrives at his friend's Anne Summers party he thinks the girls want his opinion on their underwear. Sadly for him they actually want him to model the men's range of skimpy thongs. Reluctantly he puts the thongs on and parades in front of them as they howl with laughter and prod and poke his cock and balls. Four embarrassing outfits later, the girls decide to see what's underneath and yank down his pants and start playing with his cock. He soon has a huge erection and is soon shooting his cum all over Lu's bare thighs!

File Size : 208.74 MB
    Duration : 00:17:14
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 1 500 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://k2s.cc/file/72b4276267eaa/Thong_Parade.mp4

zhorra likes this.
  11. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[K2S] Sarah Gregory, Ava Nyx in the video: Ava Spanked, Strapped, and Caned - Sarahgregoryspanking

Model: Sarah Gregory, Ava Nyx

File Size : 569.52 MB
    Duration : 00:09:42
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 013 Kbps, 60.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description: Even though this is Ava's first film on the site, this was the end of our long day of shooting and was my favorite film. It was a natural, no plot film with me spanking Ava over my knee, strapping her, and caning her. I love to spank and she loves to be spanked, so it's a great film. Even though she loves pain, it still hurts her and she still squirms and moans in pain quite a bit.

Download k2s.cc - HD-Ava-Spanked-Strapped.rar - 569.5 MB

zhorra likes this.
  12. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[K2S] Stevie Rose, Harley Havik in the video: Stevie's Sisterly Spanking - Sarahgregoryspanking

Model: Stevie Rose, Harley Havik

File Size : 648.76 MB
    Duration : 00:11:00
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 039 Kbps, 60.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description: Stevie got out of control drunk at her older sister's party and made a fool of herself. She almost ended up in the ER. Harley is very upset and decides that she is going to make a point of showing her how upset she is and talking won't do it this time. Stevie promises to be good and begs to be allowed to go to the next party, but in order for this to happen she is going to go over her sister's lap for a VERY hard hand and hairbrush spanking that she won't ever forget.

Download k2s.cc - HD-Stevie-Sisterly-Spanking.rar - 648.8 MB

zhorra likes this.
  13. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[K2S] Casey Calvert in the video: Casey's Bedtime Punishment - Sarahgregoryspanking

Model: Casey Calvert, John Osborne

File Size : 365.79 MB
    Duration : 00:06:16
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 308 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description: This is a short sharp shock punishment for Casey. Fade in on Casey waiting in her Pajamas for Daddy. She knows she has been a naughty girl and she knows how daddy handles naughty girls. In he comes and over his knee she goes. She pleads and says how sorry she is but daddy just keeps spanking her.

Download k2s.cc - HD-Casey-Bedtime-Punishment.mp4 - 365.8 MB

zhorra likes this.
  14. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[K2S] Sarah Gregory in the video: I Want a Spanking - Sarahgregoryspanking

Model: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Sarah Gregory

File Size : 1075.01 MB
    Duration : 00:18:04
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description: In this video Sarah plays a young innocent girl who has only read about and seen videos of spankings. She is curious and would like to try it. She contacts Chelsea Pfeiffer who has put out an add looking for a submissive to spank. Sarah quite enjoys the sensations of her first spanking, strapping, and flogging, though it does sting and make her squeal.

Download k2s.cc - HD-I-Want-a-Spanking.part1.rar - 538.0 MB
    Download k2s.cc - HD-I-Want-a-Spanking.part2.rar - 537.0 MB

zhorra likes this.
  15. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Henry gets lines - Sarahspanksmen

Model: Henry, Sarah Stern

File Size : 565.75 MB
    Duration : 00:15:24
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 4 967 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - HD-Henry-gets-lines.rar - 565.8 MB

16. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Under The Sheets - Eden James, Taylor Shay - Pure CFNM

Two college girls are in their dorm room after lights out. They are looking at photos of naked men under their sheets and giggling when one of the teachers catches them. He is very unhappy they are not asleep yet but becomes very embarrassed when he sees what they are looking at. They seize on this and start asking him if his body looks like the men in the photos. After much persuasion the poor teacher agrees to give them a quick look providing they then go to sleep. As he removes his robe the girls squeal with delight and soon have their hands all over his cock. When Eden plucks up the courage to suck it the teacher shoots a huge load all over her pretty young face!

File Size : 707.86 MB
    Duration : 00:18:52
    Video : wmv VC-1 (VC-1), 5 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA3), 256 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - HD 1080p Under The Sheets.rar - 707.9 MB

shawnspencer, Lumpie and zhorra like this.
  17. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Audrey Sugarsmak in the video: Rude Stripper - Sarahgregoryspanking - HD/MP4

Model: Audrey Sugarsmak, Johnny Lake

Description: Does Audrey have what it takes to work a very high end bachelor party for Mr. Lake's company? Well at her audition she is certainly not showing him the respect he deserves and has quite a bit of attitude with him. If she wants this job she needs to prove how much she wants it, even if that means going over Mr. Lake's lap for some hard punishment for her attitude and rude behavior.

File Size : 567.26 MB
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 312 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - HD-Rude-Stripper.mp4 - 567.3 MB

zhorra likes this.
  18. Sleepyposter

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[K2S] Galas Loonar in the video: Burned Bikini Bottoms - sarahgregoryspanking - Full HD/MP4

Model: Galas Loonar, Paul Rogers, Sarah Gregory

Description: Daddy has taken his two daughters on vacation. When they try to head out to the beach in their rather skimpy bikinis, he stops them. Then they get an attitude with him and try to go anyways. He has had it and gives these two bratty girls the kind of "tan" on their bottoms they were not expecting.

File Size : 713.77 MB
    Duration : 00:11:58
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 29.920 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - HD-Burned-Bikini-Bottoms-1080p.part1.rar - 357.0 MB
    Download k2s.cc - HD-Burned-Bikini-Bottoms-1080p.part2.rar - 356.8 MB

zhorra likes this.
  19. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[K2S] End Of The World - Pure CFNM

Dolly Diore, Jess Scotland, Lexi Ryder, Ruby Ryder, Scarlet Red

Scarlet walks in and explains she has just seen the news. A meteor is heading to earth and they only have an hour to live. They discuss what they would do in their final hour and their curiosity peaks when Mark explains he has always wanted to get naked in front of a load of girls. As they are all doomed anyway they convince him to do it and he strips off in front of the girls who are soon screaming with excitement. They take turns to play with his cock until he shoots a big load for them.

File Size : 841.45 MB
    Duration : 00:14:11
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 315 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - HD-1080p-End-Of-The-World.part1.rar - 421.0 MB
    Download k2s.cc - HD-1080p-End-Of-The-World.part2.rar - 420.5 MB

zhorra likes this.
  20. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[K2S] Cinderella Spankings: Day 5 - Girlspanksgirl - F/f

Model: Veronica Ricci, Kimmy Olsen, Jennifer Best

File Size : 339.9 MB
    Duration : 00:05:39
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 59.940 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 322 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description: Cindy has to pay the price for getting Kimmy spanked and that leads Cindy (played by Veronica Ricci) to another trip over someone's knee - this time Kimmy's lap for a spanking. Evil step sister.

Download k2s.cc - HD-Cinderella-Spankings-Day-5.rar - 339.9 MB

zhorra likes this.