1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA JoJo Levesque Boob Slip Video - 4/10/20

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Considering that until now she had never showed anything, I'm going with the second option.

Jojo is one of the celebs who enjoys teasing her fans without actually showing the goods, like Sammi Hanratty constantly does. All these girls are quite happy to do/show all kinds of things, as long as it's not a nipple. That's a big no-no for them, so I doubt Jojo will do it again anytime soon. I guess time will tell.

K_Will and LiLoJoJoMMA like this.
  2. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Next up, she drops her drawers and bends over in a video called Oopsie.mp4

Sentinel67 likes this.
  3. LiLoJoJoMMA

LiLoJoJoMMA

I’ve been a huge fan ever since she came out, and I just love her style and she’s probably my favorite social media person to follow.
    I’m pretty confident this was an accident, I know she has this thing where the nips are off limits, but sexy up to that is cool.
    But I also think that this might break her armor, Jennifer Lawrence was pretty horrified her pics came out, but eventually she became stronger for it and felt comfortable doing nude scenes and even sitting around naked between takes, so I think Jojo might also figure “hey whatever, just boobs and they look good” and be willing to show them if it felt right, whether for a photo shoot she felt strongly about, or whatever

RP55 and MolochTophet like this.
  4. JazzFan

JazzFan

I don't care how or why. Just enjoying the view of a beautiful woman.

5. fudefrak

fudefrak

Watch it frame by frame in motion, you can see her boob is in the process of popping out in that frame.

6. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I seen't a tiddy.

fudefrak likes this.
  7. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Has she said anything about this?

fudefrak likes this.
  8. fudefrak

fudefrak

Honestly it seems like it's becoming more common to just completely ignore things like this. Better that putting attention to it if you want it to have any chance of going away.

9. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Like Dove when she had leaked pics in 2014

10. MxDT

MxDT

Was it ever proven it was indeed Dove?

11. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.