1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA JoJo Levesque Boob Slip Video - 4/10/20

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrundleTheGreat

ChrundleTheGreat

To quote Ron Burgundy,

"It's Science."

MxDT and MadamMeow like this.
  2. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Not to mention those see-through bottoms and whatever that bulge is that she has going on down there.:eek:

3. jones1351

jones1351

Can't speak for anyone else's experiences but it's difficult to believe I'm alone in that, this is not the first time I've seen a woman who was 'exposed' but didn't know it.
    This thing's become like a Rorschach test.

4. absalomabsalom123

absalomabsalom123

The bulge is bunched up matching Calvin Klein underwear to get that wonderful promoted post money. They were bunched up because of the seethrough typically skintight leggings pulled over them, either to double-dip in endorsement funds or possibly to make the whole thing more palpable to her filming mother.

5. fudefrak

fudefrak

Once again, I looked at the video frame by frame. Her boob wasn't above the bra until she lifted her shirt. You can see it pop over while the shirt is being lifted. No, I don't fully understand the mechanics of that movement, but that's clearly what happens when you look at it frame by frame. Maybe pulling the shirt up caused the bra to do sort of a wedgie thing under her boob, causing it to pop out.

6. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

But there's growing evidence of a third cameraman on the grassy knoll... :rolleyes:

This will become known as the Fapruder film.

To add my "analysis" to the fray, her verbal reaction seems rehearsed. She immediately mumbles to her mom something like "I just showed my boob," then within 5 sec or so, she says to her audience "Oh my God. I'm devastated." When something shocking happens, I don't think most people would immediately state they are "devastated." That word would likely be used after some reflection on the shocking incident. :2cents:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    virus115 likes this.
  7. aklies

aklies BANNED

tits experts have spoken. i rest my case.

8. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Back, and to the left.

RP55, hammertime4444 and MadamMeow like this.
  9. aklies

aklies BANNED

i am not sure which video you have been watching but here is the first frame i see and you can see her titty is already out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

chyron, Sentinel67, robbeef and 5 others like this.
  10. Phantom111

Phantom111

get involved and have a look at it

and must also say that it was already exposed

I first thought that she caught the bra under her sweater, but unfortunately that wasn't the case

so no accident

11. iceman6228

iceman6228

So basically you say that it was so unconfortable that she should have noticed it, but not enough to wait 20 minutes in a show with her fans by acting totally naturally, not mentionning she would have waited to have a live with her mom to do it...

12. tonchan

tonchan

I'm not a bra scientist, so I have no idea if the slip was intentional or not.
    But the "intentional party" is very appealing to me, because it would mean that Jojo is willing to show us her goodies.
    Therefore, I hope it was intentional.

13. Shambles

Shambles

To give my pointless two cents, while she might have done it intentionally, even the fact it was out before she lifted her shirt doesn't necessarily mean this is the case. The bra looks quite loose on the right hand side, so if she was doing a fair bit of movement or dancing earlier it could have popped out of it's own accord. Also some women like to play with a nipple under their shirt or whatever for comfort or just for something to do. She may have got one out for that reason and just forgot.

Just to be clear though, I don't give a shit either way and I'm just glad she did it in the first place!

14. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Yes I am saying she did notice and waited 20 minutes acting naturally for her reveal and then considering she took that video the other day where she was flat out rubbing her tits or jigglilng them or whatever while sitting next to her mom...yes.

Girls in general are getting stir crazy at home and are "going wild". Much more so for people that need the constant attention. It actually is an addiction like drugs and caffeine.

It was a planned gift for all of you. You're welcome.

robbeef and No1_Dave like this.
  15. talon5233

talon5233

The relevant part: we saw her boob. The irrelevant parts: all the pointless speculating. Conclusion: We saw her boob, who really cares whether it was intentional or not.

16. Kalamity

Kalamity

If it was intentional it implies motive. She wanted the attention. She was willing to expose her tit. These are good things and the implication is we might get more. It's about the implication.

If it was unintentional then this was likely just a happy fluke. A one time event. Enjoy it guys we got lucky

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  17. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Was it live? If it wasn't live, she posted this post-boob, so... intentionally.

18. RomZomCom

RomZomCom Zzzzzzzzz 15 Year Member

This thread. :popcorn:

spiderswims and seppenhans like this.
  19. bob23bob

bob23bob 15 Year Member

Who cares if it was intentional or not, either way we got to see Jojo’s boob and that’s what matters full stop!

talon5233 likes this.
  20. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I could never hate you :D

First time checking the thread in days. Good lord. :lmao:

I am still sticking by my original take that her tit was out under the sweatshirt (for some reason) before she went live, sang with her fans for 20 minutes, and just forgot when she went to show her sports bra . I'll continue to occasionally monitor the thread to make sure no flaming or anything goes on but that is my last comment about what I think happened.

:popcorn:

zooeywebb, talon5233 and MadamMeow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.