1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

I have 6 more models from this set if there's any interest. If there is, I'll have to up them when I get home from the old man's place. ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Magge, ManRay and Cold As Ice like this.
  2. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I hear ya, ssdd here too, had been for quite some time. :lol: I've actually drank a lot more water than usual this year, and ofcourse the "adult" ones too.

It's been a crazy year this year, way colder than normal in the winter and way hotter in the summer. Down here in the south it's normal to go months without the highs getting lower than the low 90'sF. Up north where Salty is? They ain't used to this shit.

Salty Longshanks likes this.
  3. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

what did you start Magge?

4. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

So maybe another Inuit is on it's way ;)

Magge and ManRay like this.
  5. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Or more like [​IMG] Inuk... ;)

6. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

You may also ask "Little Inuk" what he did ! ;):)

Just regular sex, after some time off it, can make her go late !

7. bamafan

I rarlely drink so much that I have a hang over, that's the good thing about beer...usually I get full and don't want anymore before I've drank to much. Not all the time but usually.

Cool! Congrats! What will you be doing?

8. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

yeah it is more of european type of climate up in north USA if i understand things correctly.

9. Inuk

lol not sure there Cold!

heh what is that Ray?

we'll see Magge.

good to see you Salty.

Magge and Salty Longshanks like this.
  10. Salty Longshanks

A wedding ring/guy in a stable/long term relationship makes the clam wet for the hens that want to "nest" Jaymez. ;) How are ya bro?

Just saw an update for them myself. The heat index is like 110 degrees. :mad:

11. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Jepp, they see you as a man that can satisfy a women .... so they get curious and impressed ! :)

12. Inuk

lol yeah I think so there Salty. doing good, another hot day here.

what have you been up to?

13. Salty Longshanks

How old are the boys now? They must be getting old enough so Dad has time to sit, and swill without giving them constant attention/guidance aren't they? :lol:

You've got that shit right. Everyone that can be is indoors. There's no movement in "town". ;)

14. ManRay

By all means, please do ! :yumyum:

Mother Nature is not going to take this shit anymore ! It's Payback Time !

:rofl:

It's called Trollface, you've never seen it ? :shock:

:rofl:

Sheesh, A/C Sales must be skyrocketing... ;)

15. Salty Longshanks

Let's not get carried away now Maggs. :lol:

Magge likes this.
  16. bamafan

I'm not that familiar with the euro's climate so I'm not sure. They get really cold up there in the winters and lots of snow. Usually not near as hot as it is now in the summer.

17. ManRay

18. Inuk

haven't seen the trollface before, new one to me.

19. Magge

I left the stress job as a traffic planner in a office, to be a garden planner, painter and repairman within the municipality here in Malmö.
    No stress at all ... very nice ! :D

20. bamafan

15, 12, and my daughter will be 9 next month. So no, I don't have to constantly watch over them anymore :lol: Busy as hell with sports running them everywhere still so it's 6 of 1 and 1/2 dozen of the other.

:lol: I could imagine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.