1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

ditto... I was actually kidding about the 30 minutes thing. Jokes on me I guess. :|

2. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Captain.........Phun is so slow...........Phun servers are running at very low capacity..........More power to the engine room please..........

3. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

WOW............Captain...........it seems someone has blown out our servers...........Send all power to the main engine room............

A.tab likes this.
  4. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Hi Kaos. It's pretty bad. People can't really have a conversation in here tonight. :(

5. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Good Morning..

Wow its really slow here...

Lucy Lawless spotted in new,sexy,violent Spartacus season 2 trailer. Starz network recently released their new trailer (below) for the upcoming 2nd season of “Spartacus: Gods Of The Arena.” It looks pretty damn good as it shows more erotic scenes,and lots of arena fighting violence.

The executive producer of the show revealed that season 2 will be as racy and bloody as season 1. It’s scheduled to premiere on January 21st. The show revolves around character Gannicus (Dustin Clare) who is a gladiator aspiring to become Champion of Capua. Quintus Batiatus (John Hannah) is his master.
    Lucy Lawless shows up again as Quintus’ ambitious wife named Lucretia. Steven S. DeKnight said that they aren’t going to shy away from the sexuality or the violence in this show. This is the type of show Lucy Lawless is really good in as she played a Xena the warrior princess for a few years

2001pm likes this.
  6. mokkoriman

I'm givin it all she's gawt, Captin'... but we're duraining the Dylithium crystals too quickly!

7. 2001pm

Hi aftab. Good to see you.

8. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Thanks pm...
    Very slow on the Phun..

9. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

10. A.tab

Takes 5 minutes to post a few words..
    Not even tried posting pics

11. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

can hardly post taking years :(

12. 2001pm

Hi ess. I'm here but it's too slow to talk back and forth.

13. essential

same here bro taking ages impossible to open even a thread :(

14. A.tab

Anyone has any idea whats going on?

15. 2001pm

The people in charge of the servers are still sleeping, or they can't get a part to fix the problem. Those are the only logical guesses.

16. A.tab

Very discouraging, I tell you..

17. mokkoriman

testing

18. essential

slowwwwwwww

19. mokkoriman

wow. that took like 5 minutes to load up. :lol:

20. A.tab

I am sure someone in authority must be
    aware of the problem by now :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.