1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

certain women, like Caro, don't need to expose their bare breasts to make themselves look good. Caro's innocence would be tarnished if she ever posed for SI swimsuit or if she posed topless/nude... :SAD: :disappointed:

2. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

She doesn't need to do it. A girl can sure look good (better too) without showing breasts.

[​IMG]

3. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

yes, strutt definitely looks better covered up...
    her breasts kinda distract from that gorgeous face...

4. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

I find her twitching and her crying sexy/cute...

you guys will probably think thats weird...

5. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Can't hide it, it's a bit weird... LOL! But not from someone who actually loves her (like you).

Her breasts can distract anyone.

6. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

lol iron...
    that was also painful to watch... to watch a girl i love have to play through so much pain...

7. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

It's actually "normal", they put some much effort so when a match is very long, they can become tired but they've to continue.

And thanks for that reply on my thread. Really appreciate it. :) You really should post a milestone of Caro for your 1,5k. That's a routine : when someone gets the first color change, it does a first milestone as a "more-precise" presentation (usually about its love, favorite babe).

8. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

I know that... I play college tennis...
    I've played through my fair share of pain...

9. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

I remember I was playing ping pong during high school brakes. Was very nice I could improve my game but I was losing more than winning. :p

10. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

lol, I know that feeling
    but the physical toll ping pong takes on the body is nothing compared to the physical toll tennis takes on the body... no offense...

11. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

by the way, where would I post my 1.5k Caro Post for future reference?

12. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

I know but with my scoliosis, I can't breathe normally so I can't practice tennis (I think).

Concerning your post, it shall go in Celebs Forum.

13. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

oh yea, thats right, you have scoliosis... I completely forgot...
    but hey, James Blake had it and he practiced without his brace... he turned out alright...

14. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

My case is different : I got a malformation when I was born.

15. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

i see, how have doctors been trying to correct it?

16. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Let say it took 6 years, I don't exactly remember or else I prefer not telling...

17. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

ok...
    great posts of your girl Iron...

18. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Thanks. :) But my addiction usually goes to a blog I'm working on.

19. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

20. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.