1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

wow, 1k took longer than i thought... even counting the fact that I didnt start coming regularly until a month or so ago...

2. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

3. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

yes you are!
    I'm the first to thank the post!

4. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Yeah but not the first to reply. Hum...

5. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Now you need to get to 1,5k. It's then you'll become part of the leaders.

6. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

yep, still got a shitload of spamming to do...

7. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Just posting on the Random Chat is a good start you know.

8. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

yea, I have nearly 900 posts solely on this thread...

9. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

I sure have more... I should see how many I did...

10. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

11. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

Iron, just checked...
    you have 3.4k and then some...

12. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

where did the rest of your posts go Iron, the other 9k???

13. hclager

hclager random guy Ten Years of Phun

lol mile has over 22k in this thread!

i miss mile

14. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

yea, where is mile???

15. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

I prefer not replying to this thread... Personally, by judging his posts count, I think he's telling an urban legend... I don't even believe that her girlfriend would've used to be A-Cup and then getting to Double D. Double D is very big! I would believe it if she was C but from A to DD in two weeks... it's fairly impossible except she got LOT of weight! 4-5 weeks, I would understand... but it's fake. And it'll be better to see the pics...

Anyway, I've a 32F babe I can enjoy anytime and it's fine really! :p

Yup Mile is missing a lot of moments here...

16. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

I'd have to agree iron...
    he is either exaggerating or he thinks she gained more than she really did...

17. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

talking about your girl there iron or the strutter???

18. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Well, if he's happy with her girlfriend's new boobs, then let him be... I wouldn't care if my girlfriend (if I get one) will have small breasts or big ones (well, not too small, not too big, just fine for her frame).

LOL! The 32F babe I'm talking about is Strutt, of course. :p

19. WozFan1990

WozFan1990 Guest

LOL, I agree, Iron...
    a girl should have breasts that fit her frame... just like Caro's are perfect :love:

my evidence:
    [​IMG]

20. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

It doesn't need to be out to look great. Just like on your avatar, she's awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.