1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

FORUM ISSUES

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by sandino, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

2. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder POLL STAR ★

All taken care of,thx a lot guys!

TKA1 likes this.
  3. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Why do you trash this thread? I carefully checked last 100 thread return by search, and i didn't find it. Yes it's an old set, but not on last 100 posts. Even if I miss it (99% sure I didn't) what's a problem to see Keeley boobs again?

I think you should relax this rules if this is going to be phun! Btw I don't get which rule I broke here? Someone was 2 fast to report it (maybe reporting is phun) ...

Relax mate's

4. TKA1

^^ you just signed up last month and are telling people to relax and have suggestions for us and you make fun of reporting threads? if you don't think it's fun, then leave. this site's been here for several years for good reason. i would say a lot more but i'm sure a mod will have some info for you soon. ;)

brcook09 likes this.
  5. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

brcook09 likes this.
  6. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Yes it was trashed.....yes it was a repost......no we wont relax, and as TKA1 said, if you insist on the "Relax" bit, you can do so somewhere other than on this board. Just imagine how shitty this board would look if we allowed people to repost pics whenever they wanted, could have 10-20-50 threads made of the same sets of pictures......when is enough enough??

TKA1 likes this.
  7. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

You got it all wrong mate. I can just lurk and thank around, but is this a point?
    What's wrong with my suggestion. Relax it and you get more posters and more fun. Someone thresh my (gallery not copy paste) tread with 5+ positive replays because someone think it's repost from year ??? I do search and I didn't find it in last 100 post. ??? Ok I'm here 20+ day and contribute with 50+ post. But how can I, or someone who didn't join years before (and have a good memory :) ) know what is repost if search doesn't return similar page?

Even if it's and old repost (2 years back), why is not fun (phun) 2 see it again?

8. TKA1

i'm not the one that has things wrong. trust me. i'm not even going to bother replying to anything else, but thanks for the suggestions on how to make this site better. it's very unpopular and we are glad you are here to help us out.

9. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

10. hefestus

I get that, but that was not my case.

Repost? Where? Show me this thread? Link? Even I make mistake (I do couple of times) that could be years old repost. What's the problem to see Keeley tits again!

Ok, you thresh it no big deal, me do this for fun. But I thought that repost is if search find it. Guys it's not about this post. I do like to contribute to this board. For my 120+ post 50+ are new threads vid's or images but now I'm really confused. I post wallpapers someone complain it's collection. Post my own work smoking fetish vids - someone complain because he hate when girl smoke??

11. TKA1

just let it go dude. you are really asking for it. :lol:

12. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

everybody just relax. The new guy makes a good point but let me explain it to him so he can understand.

For us long time members we have seen alot of the "old" stuff already. We shouldn't allow for old material to be re-posted again just because there is a new member who hasn't seen it yet. The reason is it takes up valuable "real estate" on our celeb forum in the first couple pages. We don't want old material on there if we can avoid it so fresh and new material can be there in it's place. Chances are that if they are that old the majority of our members have already seen it either on here or elsewhere.

We as mods determine if it is a repost or not and if it is we WILL trash it indiscriminately. That is our rules and the way we run things around here. Until we decide to change the policy that is what it is. Is that fair enough for you? ;)

13. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

Azz - Thanks for the detailed explanation of why posts are sometimes trashed even though they are not visible anymore on the search. Especially when Britney, Rihanna, etc. get posted so much. It makes sense to keep room for fresh material.

I've been posting here for a while and I never really understood how that worked until now.

Thanks again.

14. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

15. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

16. wtfazzhole

both taken care of.

and throbbn you are welcome for the explanation. In the future if you don't understand something just send us a pm. ;)

Throbbn likes this.
  17. rapids_x

rapids_x firebrigade

18. wtfazzhole

i wonder when he will realize with our word censor his links don't work. :lol:

rapids_x likes this.
  19. rapids_x

rapids_x firebrigade

What about an option for removing the stars on cencored boobs :D

20. spoof

spoof

rupidsharc.com -> moctimoon

PHISHING

rapids_x and TheRiver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.