1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO FORUM ISSUES (Cont'd)

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by J3scribe, Jul 17, 2012.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

No, we all feel that....

he d
    The website owner's name is cayne. He doesn't give a shit what you think. He never gave a shit what I think, and I've known him several years now.

2. PISTOLERO

PISTOLERO

Ok, thank you for the clarification. Hope its gettin better soon ...

3. hoankiem

hoankiem BANNED

4. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

TheRiver likes this.
  5. rocky

rocky ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

TheRiver likes this.
  6. Cold As Ice

S-type likes this.
  7. Cold As Ice

8. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

... ;)

Ramsfan, Throbbn and S-type like this.
  9. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

10. The thread title could have easily been edited as caps are often posted in the celeb section, but the thread was instead moved to a very remote section of the forum. Why?

11. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Any threads that don't fit into the other forums get moved to Bits And Pieces....your thread did not contain the names of any actresses or any other information....also they were just caps from the trailer and not the full movie......thus they don't really fit into the Celebrity Section.

12. I disagree. It'll be interesting to see what you'll do when someone else posts the same caps with a thread title containing the names. My guess is, nothing. It won't be moved or deleted as a re-post and will instead be viewed and enjoyed by the community as mine should have been. It absolutely belongs in the celeb section as a trailer is merely random footage from the movie and as with most other footage, the celebs are the main focus.

13. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

That you disagree is noted! If you make a thread with a title that gives no indication what it contains why should anybody bother to open it to find out.
    Your thread was rather generously moved to Bits & Pieces where it still might get seen. I'd have trashed it!

14. I don't expect fair and unbiased treatment here, only the opposite and nothing but. On that note, talk is cheap so trash it. They'll get re-posted by someone else in the celebrity section and prove bias.

For the record, the thread title was very clear and the community here is well aware that Spring Breakers = Selena, Vanessa, Ashley and Rachel... in bikinis.

15. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

"5. Thread Titles: Use the celebrities' full name, event and/or short description of pic, and date (of the pic, NOT the date you posted) in the title when starting a thread. For further info on thread titles and what the best way is to not corrupt the search, please see this thread."

That's from the Celeb Forum Rules so I'm baffled you seem to find the trashing/moving of a thread that clearly doesn't conform to the rules bias.

16. Cold As Ice

It may be his but would still need a link back to Phun

17. The option to edit the thread title and a possible slap on the wrist was never an option. I can admit I fell short when titling the thread, but certain mods suggested that the content itself was the reason it was moved.

18. Joshiepants

Joshiepants

"...will instead be viewed and enjoyed by the community as mine should have been"...did someone really just say that? Really? Did you direct the film? Maybe put the trailer together? Jesus dude you posted some fucking caps, get over yourself.

19. Hencock

Hencock ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

20. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Flippy likes this.