1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Emma Watson - topless pic LQ - 8/4/20 **Discussion Thread, click at your own risk**

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by jifffemann, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Johnnyd

Johnnyd

Yes there are probably more, but they're probably already bought by her or her team and will never be seen. Or maybe there isn't because it was taken by someone at the hotel and the person freaked out and spammed taking photos at that instant, and this was the only non blurry one, it's a mystery, but the known thing is that it's very real.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  2. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Because "Public" paid a lot of money for exclusive rights, meaning that every other publication (print or online) will have to face legal action for publishing the pic (same thing happened with the Sophie Turner pics last year).
    So what to do? Write an article about the pic being published by "a French magazine" which will eventually only profit this exact magazine, a more or less direct competitor?

3. Doughnutsithnonole

Doughnutsithnonole

What is strange it was not really publicised by them if they paid a lot of money. Which to me implies they only had that one blurry photo so could not make as big a deal about it as they would of like i.e cover. The good news is Emma is kay with going topless on holiday.

4. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

btw, the fake friend has a similar fake phone, similar long white nails (those are real ;)) and a similar fake bracelet...
    [​IMG]

p0rnstar82, SaXime and stalkerazzi like this.
  5. Johnnyd

Johnnyd

Noo waaay, must be photoshopped dude.

6. Doughnutsithnonole

Doughnutsithnonole

I don’t understand the point you are making about fake friend. Her friend looks like she is taking a photo of Emma. The angle Emma is holding her phone looks like she is taking a photo also of someone. Quite possibly of the person taking this photo but that does not explain it looking like its poor quality as if shot from a distance.

virus115 likes this.
  7. yucon

Sarcasm...

Anyway, her friend wasn't taking a pic of her , I guess she was taking a pic of the sea, the view... like any normal tourist :ugh:
    Same for Emma, but she was just turning around, look at her eyes, they were looking to the side, not the front.

Look at the pics in posts #29 & #38, you'll see the place and its surroundings. Whoever took the pic could've been well hidden in any building... or at the top of a tree :thinks:

amraith62 likes this.
  8. yucon

If anyone gets a new pic, post it in the Original Thread, if you just want to talk, share your thoughts, play a CSI character or post a different version of the same pic, please, use this thread.
    :cheers:

9. Doughnutsithnonole

Doughnutsithnonole

I hope you are correct because that would mean there could be plenty of other photos. I really don’t know what Emma and her friend are taking photos of. Yes, the place looks pretty but the sea is just that and everything else is just a big rock. Surely they would of snapped such pics early on and why would she be smiling? I think Emma is taking a photo of a person which is why she is smiling.

Its like the Fermi paradox going on here where there is this lack of evidence and information when there should be lots based on past photos and A list celeb topless for the first time. I feel like if I don’t find the truth I will go insane.

10. MikeDave

MikeDave

Thank you. Muchly.

If you don't mind my asking, why LQ? Is there no HQ? If there were, why would no one apparently have posted it?

To clarify, the 14/08 issue of Public only has the small cropped obscured-by-caption insert we've all seen in a corner of 1 page in a News bites section. There's no promise of more to come (as someone reported). Someone else alluded to Public having an exclusive. Is that known? Where did that detail come from? Not saying you suggested you know any more or for any reason chose not to disclose. It's just that at the moment, a source for any uncropped original remains a mystery to me that I'd like to resolve. I can't be alone in that. Of course we want to know if people are making stuff up. It's just due diligence to at least be reassured we aren't missing out on a possible HQ. Thanks.

11. Doughnutsithnonole

Doughnutsithnonole

There is no HQ version that we know of. I suspect if taken at a distance that may be best quality version there is out there. It is all very mysterious for sure.

virus115 likes this.
  12. Doughnutsithnonole

Doughnutsithnonole

After much consideration I believe I have a solid theory as to what happened. The photo was NOT taken by the paparazzi with a long distance lens but was in fact taken by a guest (probably French) who was staying at the resort. Emma and friends were joking around snapping topless photos and the commotion wakes Pierre from his sun bathing slumber. He grabs his phone and snaps a photo ( maybe a few) from the other side of the pool area where he was perched (perhaps 50 meters or so). Anyway Pierre either just snapped a few shots off or tried to use the camera digital zoom. Either way the magazine he sold it to (Public.fr) had to crop the crap out of it. This is why the uncropped photo is practically square in shape and of course the blur and jpg artefacts. This set off the white knights who screamed fake due to the quality. Assuming it was due to some devious forgery going on. Of course the magazine would not publish a fake and claim it to be real for legal reasons. The magazine could not make a big deal out of the photo due to very poor quality and hence why it never even appeared on the cover. No other press could cover the story as Public magazine paid for exclusivity.

Chances of seeing more topless photos from shoot is very low (5%). The good news i guess is we know Emma is open enough to go topless in public.

I hope I am wrong about the above theory and maybe the same paparazzi who took the other photos (at a height) is negotiating the sale of new topless photos he took to the highest bidder as we speak. Here is me hoping anyway!

jones1351 and SophieK81 like this.
  13. LiD3

LiD3

Looks fake. No offense to anyone.

14. FoopyBalls

FoopyBalls

There would be a lawsuit.

15. Tata2286

Tata2286

Especially from her.

She sued over the last leaks and she's publicly commented on other fake leaks.

absalomabsalom123 likes this.
  16. yucon

Yes, that was my first impression. Then I changed my mind because I thought there was nothing next to the pool... but I kept looking for photos of the resort (just for fun :rollingeyes: I like to solve mysteries) and I was wrong, the pool is surrounded by all the rooms and restaurants and shit... Actually, anyone could've seen her :lol: Except the paparazzi, as you can see, the pool area is too high up.

[​IMG]

So... yeah, I guess someone just took a quick pic.

The big rock looks nice, I'd take a pic ;)
    [​IMG]

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  17. Johnnyd

Johnnyd

I thought this was the obvious truth and not a theory ? Literally everything proves this, it's clearly taken from a guest and not paparazzi, it's taken with a med quality camera from a far distance, hence why it's cropped and zoomed.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  18. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

you can't really sue over photos in public places

19. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Except she didn't go topless in public, this happened on a private resort. I doubt she would have taken her top off if she didn't feel safe thinking nobody would ever see pics of it.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  20. Faitmaker

Faitmaker

He replied to the guy who said "looks fake". She would sue if the company was releasing fake nude pictures of her.