1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

TWIT~X Emma Watson - Paris, France - Feb 18th 2018 - LQ [Discussion after post 6, click at your own risk]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SophieK81, Feb 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. medievil

medievil

Thats already happened and is happening... case in point in NJ (If I recall) the Fire dept was forced to dumb down the testing to become a certified Fireman because not enough minorities were passing the test. So instead of working to educate, the SJW's loons forced the test to be dumbed down and less qualified people are now working in the fire department. It is this way in MANY industries now... instead of the most qualified, the SJW's want quota's met, otherwise you are racist and discriminating. Thats not progress in any sense of the concept...

2. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

Honestly, so am I. I always used it as an alt on sites like these, and it's 50/50 as to whether I get instabanned just for a suggestive name.
    That's far from being exclusive to those groups and their ilk, though. One of the biggest criticisms of various education systems over the last few decades is that they're becoming increasingly easy to pass with higher grades, resulting in universities being packed with people who scraped their way in on decent grades but who are only there for the state-funded, three-year paid holiday.

People seemed to think that grading students by their intelligence and/or competence was unfair to some, so rather than improve education we neutered testing. This isn't an "SJW" thing. Meritocracies are being viewed as unfair across the board because those who would not qualify on merit alone are loudmouthed enough to bludgeon people into accepting their discriminatory practices.

3. jones1351

jones1351

Don’t know if this is the case, you’re referencing
    https://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/23/nyregion/23firefighters.html
    but, its probably close enough for your point.
    Not an expert on the ins and outs of the matter (neither are you) but it made me think of an old joke:

A black man went to vote in ‘Jim Crow’ Alabama. When he arrived at the polling place he was met by a group of white men blocking the door.
    ‘Whoa, hold your horses there, boy. Before you can vote you have to pass this here test.’
    They presented the man with a document and demanded he read it aloud and tell them what it meant.
    The man read, what turned out to be, the 5th amendment to the U.S. constitution, and explained to the men, ‘This means I have the right to shut up.’
    ‘Okay’
    , the gang leader said, ‘Read this and tell us what IT means!’
    The would-be voter then read the first amendment to the U.S. constitution and replied, ‘This means I have the right to speak up.’
    Now, the ‘gatekeeper’s’ jaws got tight and his neck began to turn red. He turned to one of the gang and whispered something. The one he spoke to ran to a back room, the sound of desk draws opening and closing, and the rustling of papers could be heard throughout the building. The errand boy finally returned with a new document, which the antagonist shoved into the hands of the black man and demanded, ‘Now, read this and tell us what it means.’
    Our hero looked down at the document, which was written in perfect Mandarin, and slowly looked his opponent in the eyes and said. ‘This means you don’t want me to vote.’
    I'm responding this once to this one and only comment. Because frankly I'm sure what's to follow will be both unoriginal and uninteresting. Goodbye, good luck.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    sleazoid99 likes this.
  4. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

FFS guys! Flippy told you both to take this to PM ..
    Nobody cares about paragraph after paragraph of your personal views.
    You wanna chat? do it in the general forum.

5. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

But then this thread wouldn't have earned its excellent new title...