1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emma Watson Genuine Upskirt Pussy Shot. AT LAST!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Billy Sastard, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

LOL

:D You haters are fucking hilarious. :D

HOW DARE HE POST SOMETHING ON THE INTERWEBZ THAT HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE?!?!?!?

I DEMAND WATSON MUFF LIKE HE PROMISED!!!

SASTARD STOLE SOMEONE ELSE'S UNFUNNY JOKE AND I CLICKED ON IT.

LIKE, TOTALLY UNFAIR ADMIN.

LOL!!!

2. Billy Sastard

[​IMG]

3. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

i was rick rolled once, made me pretty mad, but also give me a massive erection.

4. solidskull

solidskull

Look, I understand (no really I do!) how important it is on the internet to hate people who don't post the way you do, and how much time it takes to explain why someone should never have wasted your time, but will somebody please tell me how it could be possible after three pages that nobody, and I mean nobody, has posted one single joke about 'making it wink'.

5. Insanityliveson

Insanityliveson

Awesome, never seen this before myself. Shared with a few people who have not either and were fairly amused.
    Still a few weeks til April but well played :)

1 person likes this.
  6. crumcmesskuh

crumcmesskuh "european" pervert

:lol:

that gif never get's old:D, and the original pics are classics:love::yumyum:

the cliche of internet forum argument/outrage is just the cherry on top

thanks for the laughs

7. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I don't understand how some people would actually get super pissed that they were fooled.
    You wasted a lot more time bitching than the 5 seconds it took to click and see that it is a joke.
    A lot of people joke around here, myself included.

The site is called Phun, people. You'll enjoy it more if you don't take it so seriously.

3 people like this.
  8. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

All I heard there was "I think I'm better than all of you and I want to let you know this so that it takes away from the actual fact that I am trying to cover over not getting to see Emma Watson's actual pussy"

4 people like this.
  9. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Apparently my last comment from today was deleted as well as couple more comments from other people who were just taking the piss out of him. Not nice. One of those comments was genuinely funny, I wish I have saved it at least. I don't know why do you protect him. Since he's trolling us, he should be able to handle some mild flaming. It's inevitable, he was asking for it. If you are concerned about the flaming you should prevent such troll postings on first place.

10. Billy Sastard

IT'S A JOKE!!!

Do you really not get it?

Really?

Hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

1 person likes this.
  11. Billy Sastard

You really need to google the words 'Troll' and 'Flame'

I have a feeling you will be surprised. :)

1 person likes this.
  12. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

:lurking:

13. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

At least 'Leggy' wasn't put in the title or i would have rioted.
    (I've seen threads labelled up as such with a picture showing less leg then this one.)

14. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

:empathy:

15. scion1181

scion1181

You're right, Billy Sastard is fuckin hilarious, I cant get enough. 10/10 post more bro. :)

I don't know why people havent thought of doing this in the past. You should be a comedian, fucking classic.

Oh my god this is new and exciting!!!! :D

16. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

well i don't know i would go that far, i mean it was funny, but .......hey wait were you being sarcastic? because sarcastic humor is so new and exciting as well. is anyone else really creeped out by the kitten blinking?

1 person likes this.
  17. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Let's clear this up, Billy has been voted funniest phunner nearly every year in all the years we've had the awards. So I think his credentials as a man of laughs are well known. As for the rest of you, it just sounds bitter and unfriendly.

3 people like this.
  18. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

He's probably been voted for most funniest by the votes of 5 people, all of whom his friends. That means a lot! Fantastic argument. :D

This thread is the real indicator for how funny he actually is. But if you like cheap, shallow jokes, it's exactly for you.

1 person likes this.
  19. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Holy Shit!

I didn't even see that damn cat, caught a glimpse of Emma's dress and NEW I'd seen the beautiful brown bush between her legs before, it wasn't until I got to the first "FUCK YOU!" that I had to go back and actually look at the pic, and see those GD eyes blinking at me from between her crotch. LOL!

What is really surprising to me is all the HATE, like somehow Billy took away your favorite toy or insulted your mom. It's not life or death. It's Phun!

This behavior is very disappointing.

4 people like this.
  20. Billy Sastard

This is no indicator of anything about me.

It's not my gif. I never made it. I just thought I'd post it incase someone hadn't seen it.

You looked up the word 'troll' yet? Nope? Thought not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.