1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

And the fingers are deep inside?

:twisted:

Okay, half the workout is over and I'm fucking whipped! Yet, back I go... squats and abs are calling my sweaty, pink self. Exercise is such a rush, I love it! The only thing better right now would be a good does of kinky, passionate, aggressive sex(I'm in a feisty mood).

goaldernit likes this.
  2. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Co-fingerfucking? Why not?

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Euphoria

Sharing is caring, I say! :D

Anywho, I am way too feisty to be on here today. I could end up causing trouble! I'm signing off, my friend. See you next kink-e round table discussion.

4. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I was thinking the same exact thing after work this afternoon.

Actually that thought crosses my mind a lot, who am I kidding :p

Euphoria likes this.
  5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

and you decided to check phun to cool down a bit but accidentially opened E´s thread and things got even worse, hm?! ;)

whenever you´re short in time to take care of your abs etc... PM/e-mail will do, ma´am, i´m always on stand-by...

Euphoria likes this.
  6. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Not really an accident when it's the first spot on Phun I go to :p

Euphoria likes this.
  7. Ninjafez

Ninjafez

In-fuckin-sane! I was a little bummed out that it was my last day of vacation - this totally saved it! :)

You're looking even more hot and sexy than usually - which is quite an accomplishment!

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Wouldhe99

Wouldhe99

Thank you so much for the long-awaited 3,000th post. You made this old man's day. A new fansign of your choosing would make my future brighter too! The one picture of you in the F series where your hair is obscuring most of your face is artistic joy. And a couple of pics later, your beautiful smile breaks through!.

Thank you

Euphoria likes this.
  9. cayne

cayne Guest

congrats on the 3k.

and thanks for all the nice pics and videos :D

Euphoria likes this.
  10. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

your E-spot? well, i´m sure we all have it.... ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  11. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I certainly know where mine is :p

Euphoria likes this.
  12. HoustonTexan

HoustonTexan

AMAZING!!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  13. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I think we need to set up a lil party for E when she comes back after working so hard. Maybe a big ol' dinner, some wine, and several massages ;)

And maybe balloons and lots of brand new toys that she can have fun with :p

Euphoria likes this.
  14. Euphoria

Thanks everyone! I'm glad this thread is still alive after my last few days immersed in work...

I was even visited by GOD :shock:

Dude, you're the one with the kick ass forum. My pleasure! and thank you!

I'm thinking more like 3 girls - one blonde, one brunette, one red head all with natural, gorgeous, fit physiques and an appetite for my pussy. That's the kinda mood I'm in.

Oh, and tequila body shots. Several. And then wildly fucking all at the same time, outdoors, while being watched.

:twisted:

ps- yes wouldhe99, a new fansign for you :)

c-through and EdWRX like this.
  15. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Haha fair enough

Can I at least take photos and film it? :p

Euphoria likes this.
  16. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Oh wow that's for sure an amazing experience to see, or even participate, I bet you'd draw more crowd than ever hehehe.

Glad you're back again E!, kisses!!

Euphoria likes this.
  17. Euphoria

It shall be filmed, and seeing as you are an expert in the video arena, I don't see why not :D

Thank you, sweet Ed! I have to glance about the model forum to see what goodies you been spreading about. I have a feeling I will not be at a loss for breasts ;-)

I would love that experience right now. I know for sure I'm going to create a girl-sex-slumber party really soon. I'm dying for an all out, decadent, crazy, wild, passionate, intense exploration of sex with a group of girls... I'm due!

18. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Hahaha some girl-friends of mine recently got up the bug of going to strippers club and have some fun with those girls over there, haven't had the time to be present in that wild boobie grabbing and ass squeezing experience to see, maybe I'll go in a few days and let you know how it turned out, maybe into a 3-some or more? :D

Hell yeah, check those Zuzana posts I've posted, just found a motherload of those, want some full sets? Just have to PM me right away

Euphoria likes this.
  19. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

It will be my greatest work in my entire career. People from all over will journey to see it. Soon the headlines will read "If You Film E, They Will Cum"

:p

Ya know, I was gonna go to bed awfully soon cause I have an early wake up call tomorrow, but dayum, that wonderful image is certainly keeping me up now... :p

Euphoria likes this.
  20. Mikey70

Mikey70

Tell me where the line starts to watch that "exlporation" ??? ;)

Euphoria likes this.