1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

yep, sounds very good. so - thanks for letting us in (your room - this thread) every now and then (no need to mention that it´s best when you´re around, of course ;))

rock25, Euphoria and goaldernit like this.
  2. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Always great to see you back E! Sorry the toes aren't how they should be. As far as horseback riding, that is a fun passtime around here, but should your horse get tired, I am sure you have plent of cowboys lined for a ride.

Glad to see your phun and success continue!

Euphoria likes this.
  3. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

:shock:

I think I'm gonna have to go take a cold shower now...

Euphoria likes this.
  4. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

aren´t there other, more pleasurable ways to handle such precious emotions? *s*

[​IMG]
    "colza" by Albena Markova (Bulgaria)

a pretty familiar sight at the beginning of may around here.
    a damn opulent, overwhelming way of spring-clean for the may-queen... ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  5. sip

sip loves the Phun

hey euphoria, wassup woman,,,good to see you around

Euphoria likes this.
  6. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers gents, and thank you to all! Gotta run or I'd reply in more length. I spent too much timing gawking at photos....

7. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Skiing, horseback riding? Awesome! Two of my favorite pastimes, but you know that along with the others. Glad you're back and doing well.

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Euphoria

Thanks so much Slay. I've been lucky to have some unique and very cool experiences lately.

Skiing was brand new to me. What an amazing rush and feeling! I can see why it can easily become a passion. I just wish there wasn't such a propensity for injury. I've heard some horror stories and I don't want to injury myself permanently where I then can't be as physically active as I am now... but I'm officially addicted, so I'll take the risk.

9. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Have you thought about trying horseback skiing?

I hear it's mighty popular

Euphoria likes this.
  10. Euphoria

Like, be on your skis, reigns in hand, horse pulling you along cross country style? kinda similar to water skiing?

Hell yeah. Let's try it. Of course the last time I said, "hell yeah, let's try it!"... it didn't turn out so well, but nevermind...

11. TheRiver

guess it´s called Schijöring (norwegian? swedish?)

probably the tame version of that - looks doable.

Euphoria likes this.
  12. Euphoria

Great find, Riv! Awesome. Being part Swedish, its clearly in my roots, I've gotta try it. Looks really fun.

This is cool too:

TheRiver likes this.
  13. TheRiver

well, may Petrus protect those on their skiies ;)
    (i´m pretty sure there are some "extreme"-schijöring-races somewhere)

Euphoria likes this.
  14. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I was thinking more along the lines of; you get on top of the horse, ride up to the top of a hill, throw some skis onto the horses hooves, then you go down that hill faster than Lindsey Vohn on acid!

If it's doable, I'm not sure, but if anyone could, you probably could ;) :mrgreen:

and the last time you said, "hell yeah, let's try it!", was that the time that involved that one furry thing with the batteries?

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Sorry for the late reply E. Yeah going well here, just meandering through work and hanging out for the weekends, routine of life really :)

Glad all is well with you, good to see you dropping by more frequently.

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Euphoria

No, no... it was the other incident where I found myself caught naked, reprimanded while I tried to keep my smirk at bay, slightly slippery, bit of a wedgie, a few bruises yet to come and sore abs from laughing hysterically with a girlfriend.

;)

No worries. It's my own thread and I seldom keep up or in stride!

Cortez and pigger like this.
  17. TheRiver

i like your way of "mis-behaving"... ;)

oh, and.. summer approaching:

[​IMG]
    "poppies" by Aleksandr Kravchenko (Ukraine)
    oh my... *sigh*

crazy4new, Cortez and Euphoria like this.
  18. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I'm shocked I totally missed your reply:p

That sounds like an event that desperately needed to be caught on tape :lol:

19. TheRiver

anyways... hope you don´t mind. summer is almost there, calenderwise (well, it is, weatherwise)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"poppies" by Piotr Artemski

mah0ne, Ramsfan and Euphoria like this.
  20. TheRiver

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Lavender" (Vacluse/Provence, France)

and other areal summer-views

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

by Albena Markova
    (here´s a spring-photo by her)

almost unbearable hot around this time of the year (not that Cal. is a freezer in summer, so that wouldn´t be new to you), but...
    people are hospitable, food and wine is great, lots of open space to discover and cherish - a more than just nice place to be...
    there´s a reason for saying "living like god in France" ;)