1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Sending some warm thoughts your way ;)

[​IMG]

Euphoria likes this.
  2. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Love this! Looks like/reminds me of Hanalei Bay in Kauai. I was just there a bit ago. It's one of my favorite places ever. I day dreamed of making love listening to ocean waves...

firefly1984 likes this.
  3. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Sunset at Hanalei Bay...

[​IMG]

as for that second part, well, I'm all for indulging a beautiful woman's dreams ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  4. Euphoria

Look at that photo... you can just feel the magic of that place, and it is magical. It's my mermaid wonderland. Can't wait to go back! I also brought my beach mat out at night too, and laid there under the stars. Saw a meteor that was incredible. That would've been another good time for passionate bodies surging into orgasm together.

5. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

That certainly sounds like one amazing vacation...I've never been to Hawaii, always wanted to visit there.

Stargazing on a beach late at night is always fun

6. Euphoria

Speaking of stargazing late at night... I saw the Perseid Meteors a few days ago. Absolutely breathtaking. There were moments I would sigh out loud I was so in awe. I had trees all around me, with an open starry sky and the most perfect warm wind.... it was truly magical.

It was work/vacation, btw. And you should def make a trip sometime if you can.

pigger likes this.
  7. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

thanks to both FF n Euphoria for this 'exotic' conversation..
    Pls continue

8. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
    A. Einstein

9. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

That sounds very, dare I say it, euphoric...very peaceful.

And if I had the money, and a woman...who am I kidding, if I had a woman I'd be making a trip to Hawaii, but at the moment I'm getting a Masters Degree in being a bachelor. :lol:

10. Euphoria

^^^ FF, nothing wrong with enjoying being a bachelor.

You are welcome to join in anytime, aftab.

Riv,

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

- A. Einstein

11. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

True, but too much of a good thing can be bad for ya :p:lol:

I was browsing through some photos and saw this...you're quite lucky to be able to enjoy this view when ya want to ;)

[​IMG]

oh, and a *woohoo!* for page 67 :mrgreen:

Euphoria and A.tab like this.
  12. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'm glad that you liked my links Euphoria. :D

I invited one of Amy Green's photographers to Phun. He said he will probably show some of his work and plus Amy's content. :)

I didn't know which you prefer me to do, I didn't you know if you want someone to look at your email when you're at work or some other place that you feel uncomfortable with people reading your stuff, but I already sent it before I thought about it. So I just PM you them too. So I guess you were lucky and got two exact things of the same links ha ha. :confused:

Euphoria likes this.
  13. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

isn´t rapture correlated to euphoria?
    i have a slight idea why ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  14. oktiv

oktiv

Good to see you around E!

keep that jungle pumpin!

best,
    o

Euphoria likes this.
  15. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Nella's cravin for some E ;)

[​IMG]

Euphoria likes this.
  16. TheRiver

despite all attempts to explain mysteries - they are still mysteries - at least in the eye of the beholder.
    (and probably that´s the key of Einstein´s quote - preserving a "childish", lively view on things...)

from small...

[​IMG]

to large...

[​IMG]

and beyond. and in between. worth to pause, at least for a moment.
    poetry, music, landscapes, encounters, a flower by the wayside... craving for people is likely one of them - or better the reason why people are craving for others ;)

but isn´t it human to try to find out more? to try to approach or even touch, literally and figuratively? to try to recieve some mood, energy, encouragement?
    Nella for example would be a pretty lonely girl if everyone who is craving for her just stood in awe... (well, certain parts of some of them might, of course, on occasion...)
    TheRiver

Euphoria likes this.
  17. Euphoria

FF - that is a gorgeous pick of the GG. I am lucky to see it at sunset several times a week. It's also very cool to drive over on foggy mornings. I love that photo of Nella. Shows her absolute natural sex appeal. I hope her craving becomes and addiction ;)

Ramsfan - Definitely. Thanks for sending them. Let me know when Amy's photog gets here too, I will be sure to give him a E-style welcome...

oktiv - thank you! Awesome to hear from you. It's pumpin and the bass is UP!

Riv - Cheers for your thoughts. I concur. I am lucky to behold mysteries of wonder every day... they are all around us if our eyes are open enough to see them. They evoke a remembrance of the interconnectedness of life and preserve a viewpoint of awe and wonder at the grandiose of the unknown. The unknown, the yearnings, the reachings, even the failings.... those are the good tidbits of life. I have learned the most from my greatest challenges and hardship... and from that enlightened perspective, when one comes along now, I've learned to give thanks in advance. I cherish the unexpected for they remind me I'm alive. I've learned to trust, as my future is grander than my limited imagination can view now; for tomorrow, my perspective shall be wider, higher, evolved from the experiences of today and the wisdom of yesterday.

Childish innocence with elderly wisdom is the scale up which dreams are balanced. And what is a vibrant life, without dreams, right?

oktiv and TheRiver like this.
  18. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

you certainly have a way with words, E :)

and I'm sure Nella would be instantly addicted to you if she saw ya ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  19. Euphoria

Thanks, FF. :)

20. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Ya got any big plans for the weekend Bright Eyes?