1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

There are times in life when one embarks upon new pathways. It is in those times one must trust one's instinct above all, as it is uncharted territory. I've removed my photos purposefully. Thank you to all for such a grand time of exploration, fantasies, daydreams and a respite from the daily doldrums.

Be well! Have fun! Enjoy your eroticism in it's fullest bloom!

~E.

[youtubevid]YevYBsShxNs[/youtubevid]

SMILE!

:D

PS - I will read your messages left for me here... and thank you kindly for them all, and everything!

Ninjafez, JLoveUser, smi and 24 others like this.
  2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, not really. just the opposite... my sig looks pretty misplaced right now...

thanks for everything and of course - good luck with everything!

and..

[​IMG]

Euphoria likes this.
  3. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Good luck with all your endeavours Euphoria, both professionally and personally :D

Thanks for being a part of Phun, you certainly helped make it what it is today :)

4. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

good luck and have phun in all that you do.

you can still hang out and converse. i will update my sig to help comply with your desires.

5. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

oh? whae's going on here? :-?

karabastrahabas likes this.
  6. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

good luck bEauty. thE impact you havE madE wont bE forgottEn. hopE you pop in now and again to say hi. <BIG HUG>

7. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

I am in shock at this moment but Euphoria, have a wonderful life and enjoy your journey into the new dawn. May all your dreams become a reality.

I will not miss your pictures as much as I will your comments and replies. Each time I read them I had this voice in my ear that sounded to me like Minnie Driver, accent and all. That I will miss...

8. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Sometimes we need to change E and sometimes what worked in the past is not what we want in the future. If you have had enough on here its sad for us but good for you if its what you want.

I hope you log on to read this because I want to tell you that for me your presence on here was never just your pics though you are gorgeous and they were lovely. Your presence was your honesty, your sense of life and fun and enjoyment. That was what I loved about you. We live thousands of kms apart and will nver meet but it has added a little to my life to have been able to cyberchat with you on occasion so thanks Princess E and bon voyage.

9. eclipsegt

eclipsegt

Ah crap this is the worst news of '09! (selfishly)

karabastrahabas likes this.
  10. sip

sip loves the Phun

THANKS BABE! THERE IS NOTHING LIKE YOU BE WELL

NOW GET A NEW SCREEN NAME LIKE I SUGGESTED A YR AGO AND KEEP MAKING US LAUGH FROM TIME TO TIME WILL YA??

:p

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Mikey70

Mikey70

Same to you babe ... you were/are the greatest!!! :)

Come back and say "Hello!" sometime, will ya?! xoxo

Euphoria likes this.
  12. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

ohhh no :cry:

does this mean Euphoria is leaving us for good :sadley:

ill miss her and her erotic comments, E was always a bright light on a rainy day :17:

phun just wont be the same without you Euphoria. i only hope that some day you make a triumphant comeback.

may all the kitties you lick be sweet and wet :newangel:

one more of the E smiley :clit:

karabastrahabas and Euphoria like this.
  13. lukebel

lukebel

Tell me that is not true!
    Bad news to start the new year.
    Thanks E! for the good times you've given.
    Good luck with the hope that you go back and visit us soon, if only to make a greeting;)

14. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Take care of you, E. I wish you all the best.

15. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

My gut feeling is that Euphoria might want to draw a line under her presence on the board and may lurk occasionally but not post. If I'm right I do hope she logs on for a while to see the expressions of real affection for her that people are writing here. I'm sure everyone will miss her - how couldn't we miss Her majesty the queen of Phunland - but I think we all just want to tell her how happy she made us and to wish her well.

16. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks for the fine memories E!! You will be missed around here.

17. gotham84

gotham84 ..this is the place to be Ten Years of Phun

Well, I must chime in here too, for all the wonderful shots, comments and dialogues that you shared with us, E.
    It is a sad day to see you leave - but I am sure you will succeed in any and all ventures you persue.
    You're 1 in a million...(and maybe then some) - that have graced these pages with your beauty, charm, whit and sensual writing... for which I enjoyed tremendously...!!
    Merci...merci.
    and bon chance!!!!
    Dont be a stranger
    Con amour!

18. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

"Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.&#8221; - Thanks E for the mammaries ;) - I mean memories of course.

The only relief from the news of your departure is the rest my wrists will now have :p

[​IMG]

Ive removed your pics from my 10k post - Have phun in life :D

19. Cortez

Cortez BANNED

E You will be truly missed but not forgotten.

Thanks for all you have done for so many of us

Wishing you the best in your new journey and hoping all of your dreams, wishes and loves fill your life everyday.

You sure deserve happiness E Thanks again

20. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Your Euniqueness will surely be missed around here. It's not every day that one encounters someone so effervescent and bursting with joie de vivre. You're presence is like the aroma of fresh lilac in a mostly musty world, the scent of a lovely and refreshing soul, a spirit abloom with the promise of splendor and sensual abandon.

Take care Euphoria. All the best to you in whatever you encounter from this time onward.

ps: If you find yourself making the Vegas trip, please keep me in mind. Ciao bella.

:wave:

Scribe~