1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

E those pics for Funky's 10K are just God Damnend Fucking Awesome.

You look so happy and healthy it is unbelievable.

I hope all is going well.

Euphoria and Funkyboyroy like this.
  2. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Plus she'll be working with some fabulous models. She's the price of admission all by herself in the first place, then add the 80+ models or whatever how many are on there. It'll be a huge bargain. :D

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I'll echo that. One of the finest threads ever seen, and this one ranks up there as well :)

Funkyboyroy and Euphoria like this.
  4. Cortez

Cortez BANNED

I couldn't agree more with both of you

Funkyboyroy and Euphoria like this.
  5. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Austxsoul, Ramsfan, Kieks, pumpingiron2k3, Funkyboyroy, lostboys and Cortez...Thank you for the pure sweet awesomeness that you have showered upon me here and in other threads recently too. Your timing is absolutely spot on perfect for the added encouragement. You rock! Thank you endlessly. You guys are part of the reason I'm still around here.

To answer some questions...

Yes, PI2k3, my pleasure and honor to be in your sig next to sensational Chica. I've got your fansign coming(along w/other folks too if anyone else is wondering) :) I know you all have been patient and I thank you for it.

I'm doing really well lostboys. I had injured my back a bit ago, so that set back some physical goals I had, but I'm all healed now and back to pushing hard and getting fairly quick results. Feels so good. How are you doing? your new biz?

I had fun doing your pics, Funky...and I'm glad it seems you and everyone enjoy them. I was worried I looked tired. Didn't get much sleep the night before!

As for Only Tease and all those hotties... how much fucking fun would that be! :D Love the idea Ramsfan, and I'm glad Keiks concurs!

Have a wonderful day, everyone... lots o' kisses,

E.

Austxsoul, Cortez, Ramsfan and 2 others like this.
  6. Mikey70

Mikey70

What I wouldn't give to "push you hard" ... ;)

Glad things are well with you babe ... xoxo

Euphoria likes this.
  7. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

That just brightened up my day :D

I'm sorry to hear about your back, if you'd like I can bring some oils over and give a very long and soothing back massage ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Euphoria

How are you doing?

Thanks, FF! Being oiled up is one of my favorite things... I also love to oil others up too. Yummy! My back is actually totally fine now. It was badly hurt for awhile however, had to work(my job is physical) with it that way too. Totally fucked me up. Thankfully it's all good now.

Pumpingiron2k3... you mentioned toys. Tai's thread made me think of toys. And all this has reminded me that in all this time, I still don't have a Hitachi Wand. I really need to treat myself to one.

9. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

That's awesome that it's back (pun?) to normal :D *high five*

My offer still stands though...I'll even throw in a happy ending if you'd want it ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  10. Mikey70

Mikey70

I'm great babe ... new pics of you and the prospect of fansigns (maybe? ;)) ...does wonders for my mood.

Other things are pretty good too... :)

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Euphoria

I love to receive massages.... and especially happy endings! Right now I could use a professional massage. I think I have a vertebrae out. Can barely turn my head to the left, and my levator scapulae and upper trap muscles are totally jacked!

But hey, my low back is feeling awesome.

:lol:

I'm happy to have picked up your mood a bit...go for a run, that always helps! And yes, it's quite possible that prospect is accurate pretty soon ;)

12. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Hi my Princess. How are you doing? Write something naughty to me please. I want to stroke my cock and imagine I'm fucking you slowly and at length as i do it....

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Euphoria

Tiger, good to see you around! How are you? Please see here: http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p=2204628&postcount=110

Kisses,

E.

14. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

I'm really good thanks. I've been mega busy but happy and now I have a whole weekend to chill or do what I want to do. It's nice to have logged on at the same time as you!!!

Thanks for the link. Kisses and hugs to the golden princess from one of her loyal subjects.

15. Euphoria

Glad you're doing well! I've been busy as well... which makes it extra hard to find us both on here at the same time. Rare indeed!

Thank you for the PM, btw. I completely enjoyed it ;)

Kisses and hugs right back, Tiger.

16. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

You are always welcome Euphoria. You are always always welcome.

If anything I sent you gave you pleasure it is a lot less than the the pleasure I would like to give you and you deserve....You are always welcome.

Euphoria likes this.
  17. Euphoria

Thanks so much, Tiger.

I have to head out.. this vertebrae out in my neck is absolutely killing me. I need to go lay on a tennis ball. Looks like you are on a roll in the party in Chica's thread anyhow, so I am quite positive your hard on will be taken care of by that sexy temptress and vixen. Enjoy!

18. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

Thank you E. But it is your candor, wit, honesty, and sexy style (and no, I have not forgotten about your beauty) that keeps me and many others wanting more… So take care of yourself, lying on the tennis ball does not sound too comfortable, and keep coming back.

Hehe - I am a "Post Pimp" - guess that is better than some of the other titles I have survived...

Aus

Euphoria likes this.
  19. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Looks like I just missed ya, but have a kick ass weekend Bright Eyes :D

I know you work on em, but don't work too hard, ok? :)

By the way, you're the ultimate tease you know that! :p The things you're writing about what you wanna do to Chica, good lord...:D

Euphoria likes this.
  20. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe

Mindful E.

--sj

Euphoria likes this.