1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

a remake i actually like:

[youtubevid]CH7J3G7Qtt0[/youtubevid]

well, maybe not this vid, but.... easy like a sunday morning

"New Wave". great haircuts, for sure. ;)

2. Mikey70

Mikey70

God ... that video is awful. But, yeah ... pretty cool version of the song.

Do we need to bring the thread back around to E now? ;)

3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

YES WE CAN !!!

;)

4. Mikey70

Mikey70

This thread has become the United States of Euphoria

:scratchchin:

5. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

LMFAO, you guys. It's all hilarious, and way too much to quote. I'm on and off now, catching up on stuff around Phun(there is always catch up "work" for me to do here, so I can't just be free to spam around.. sorry!)... and also starting to focus back on work too.

But I just have to say,

dragonz... cool to see you posting with us! Welcome! And how perfect to be listening to that tunage before you pop on here and it's playing. Too funny.

I'll be around this evening as I can...

6. double0

double0

Hope, I'll can be on tonight then. Miss chatting with you E! You always make the day brighter!

Euphoria likes this.
  7. Euphoria

Thanks, babe :) I'm still on.... just won't too timely with return replies so I wanted to give you all a heads up so you didn't think I had forgotten you! Miss chatting too...

double0 likes this.
  8. Euphoria

I was just looking for a random pic of myself to post and I decided that I dislike them all. Ever get in those moods? One of these days I'll get around to making a new thread. It'll have to be after catching up with fansigns though...

9. dragonz

dragonz

My presence here is as random as my sleep patterns & whereabouts.
    I often work a 16 hour day, & this week I'm in Portales New Mexico.
    Next week, will be home in New Zealand, & the week after probably in Uruguay................
    My life is pretty insane at present, & no real sign of it improving.
    Getting close to 100 posts mind you, Think i'll have to post something special of my own to mark that.
    If the girls agree, I will post pics of 2 of my recent lovers, my wife being one of them. I may feature in some of the pics, depending on how 'brave I'm feeling, & if possible i may try to get my wife with one of her other lovers, but don't like my chances on that one.
    If my life is starting to sound a little complicated, try looking at it through my eyes.
    Sometimes you just have to let go & live it, you can't try to get too caught up in trying to plan it out, you'll go insane if you do..............

Planning is too much like work, & no-one is paying me to have a decently organised life!

So hows your world spinning?

& appologies if I have hijacked your thread at all swEET E

Euphoria likes this.
  10. TheRiver

sure. it´s not a mood, it´s a state of mind - when it comes to pics i´m on (i would change my mind when there´d be a pic with both of us, though...;))

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I always value friendships, so whoever I end up marrying will be a woman who I was close friends with for a long time. I will want to still hold onto something special we had going if we break up. I have lots of pretty close women friends, so there's always a chance I'll find someone. :D

That's a pretty cool drawing of you Euphoria. Great work FF. :)

firefly1984 and Euphoria like this.
  12. Ramsfan

Sounds great. :)

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Euphoria

You haven't hijacked at all, my friend.... I think your life sounds like a whirlwind. New Zealand is a wonderful place however, must be nice to call it home. The idea of your 100 milestone is fantastic! Don't feel pressured though, I know how that feels... you can always wait for your 1k to do such a grand sharing too.

My world? It's spinning...and I'm running out of steam. Signing off soon.

State of mind... very true. I'm in the state of mind for sleep I hope soon. I'm so restless tonight.

I'm the same way. I love being friends first that I end up romantic with... I'm sure you'll find the right gal when the time is right.

I owe you a fansign too, I know! I'm wayyyyyy behind.

Thanks for your patience all...

...'nite, and sweet dreams.

14. Ramsfan

Take your time. ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

Euphoria... All your moods are excepted here. Feel like posting a pic of you giving someone the finger or yawning an scratching your behind, post away. I am sure that all of us guys can provide you all the "support" that you need... ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Euphoria

Thanks ever so much. Right now I'm in a bit of a bummed out mood, so won't post much this morn... but I'll get over it quick, I'm sure :)

17. TheRiver

just in case - to make it clear: it´s my state of mind when it comes to pics of me. every pic/word/post/thread of you leaves me in a completely different state of mind - and this state of mind is def. not sleepy.

Euphoria likes this.
  18. inaluki

inaluki

Hey Sweetness! You're one of the most beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of laying my eyes on! Don't stay bummed out for too long!

ina

Euphoria likes this.
  19. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Yesterday was great, had the day off. I just got home from work and I have tomorrow off so lots of free time...which I will be using to work on stuff :p

Thanks babe :D I'm really glad you like it...not to sound too artsy but we all need inspiration and you're one hell of an amazing bit of inspiration ;)

Well if ya think I oughta post the drawing in there, I guess I could :p

Ok! Ok! I'm going too! :p ...I just have to finish replying first ;)

Actually, strangely enough I never get in a mood where I don't like your photos. It ranges from either "wow, those are beautiful" to "Holy fuck those are some of the hottest photos I've ever seen in my entire life" ;)

Don't feel bad Bright Eyes...it's a beautiful day out today (at least I'm going to assume it's sunny where you are ;) ) Take a nice easy walk and just think about all the great things in life. Ya know like friends, family, pets, me, that one cool dude on the corner with the tuba, yoga, me watching you do the yoga, long hot passionate sex, long hot passionate sex with me after the yoga, and, well you get the idea :p

Euphoria likes this.
  20. pumpingiron2k3

pumpingiron2k3

Hope you are having a beautiful day gorgeous.

Euphoria likes this.