1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Is it OK to say I think Obama is a self important windbag?

I'm British and we had Tony Blair, another self important mouthpiece, for years. The same bullshit about change, the same self regard and easy oratory, the same use of kids for photo ops, the same shit about morality in policy. we ended up in Iraq which is where the US and UK will still be in 4 years unless we are so far gone down the road to selfishness that we will leave a nation we invaded to the mercy of warlords.

I know it is really unpopular to say this and its the expected thing to be swept along but as i say we have seen it all before and if either we Brits or you yanks pull out of iraq having basically decapitated its government ( and our govt is as immoral as Obama on trying to cut and run) then we should all be ashamed.

You all really have a big disillusionment coming down the tracks I'm afraid.

Euphoria likes this.
  2. Mikey70

Mikey70

Not my thread ... but I have no problem with you expressing your opinion.

I have to disagree with you though. Obama has lofty rhetoric to be sure, but he seems to me to be far more pragmatic than Blair ... and less prone to be carried away by the idealism that got Blair into the Iraq mess.

I will also note that over the past several months, in multiple ways, the Iraqis themselves have pretty clearly stated over and over that they'd like for us to get the f*** out in an orderly and and reasonably quick fashion. That's all Obama's proposing to do.

Also ... I think that we can all agree that Euphoria is smoking hot! ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Smokin' hot is cool compoared to what E is my friend.

Princess Euphoria is scorching and then some.

4. Mikey70

Mikey70

I'm hoping she gets turned on by men who talk politics ...

Euphoria likes this.
  5. titfish

titfish

you forgot to make me a sign

PS: you're beautiful

Euphoria likes this.
  6. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks, babe. Hope yours was good. Mine was, well, it was fucking long. LOL. And yours?

I think you've missed out on some spamathons and some random kinky tidbits both in my thread and in other model forum threads.... I'll check for your PM in a few mins, babe. Thanks! And glad your doing well! :)

First, of course it's okay for you to voice your opinion! Absolutely. If I may add, that I don't feel I have naive or unrealistic expectations. I don't expect him to dramatically shift everything in my world. I do differ from you in that I think he is not like Tony Blair. I do think he is a great leader and I do think he brings a feeling of change and hope. As well, the pivotal and inspirational historic significance of this election is not lost on me. In a country that only but a bit ago, African Americans could not vote, we now have a black President. That to me, is significant of the perspective of the nation that I live in and I love it.

I agree with your thoughtful :2cent: (up until the last part! ;) )

Tiger, you spoil me with your words. And I don't just mean the words you wrote here... speaking of HOT. OH MY!! ;)

You know it! Intelligence in a man is SO fucking sexy!!!

Mikey70 likes this.
  7. Euphoria

First, thank you for the compliment....

However,

.....are you kidding me??????????? :confused:

8. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

not with E around.

(and maybe/probably Obama has a stronger backbone... ;))

Euphoria likes this.
  9. Mikey70

Mikey70

Exactly! ... you are sexy AND wise. ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  10. Euphoria

Thanks, both you handsome gents!

And on a better note than the random sign request that came out of nowhere from a forum member who has contributed no threads and only a "so hot..." to my thread, that strangely thought that comment meant I owed him a fansign, when I already have a long list of people who are very deserving and way too patient with my hectic schedule...

... ok, I'm tangenting. The better note. Firefly, he ROCKS. Check this out:

[​IMG]

Quite the artist, right? You are fucking ACE, Firefly. Thank you, thank you for giving me something so special. And that goes out to ALL of you that give back to me and don't just take selfishly. You're the reason I'm still around. It DOES mean something and I sincerely appreciate it.

I think FF should post his art in the Creative Forum, don't you guys?

firefly1984 likes this.
  11. Mikey70

Mikey70

That's very cool!

Now I'm inspired to give you something more too ... must get on it. ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  12. Euphoria

Get down on it. Yes indeed:

[youtubevid]M_2m-4e4tyA[/youtubevid]

What??? no love for Kool and the Gang? you know you're groovin' right now to this track. Admit it.

Get down on it... c'mon and....baby, babbbyyy...

13. Mikey70

Mikey70

Love Kool and the Gang ...

You know that I'd get down on it with you all night long! ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  14. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

great! of course he should - that´s what it was made for.

as for the "friendly" request...you never know. maybe one given day we all are lost for words in your presence and end up talking silly... ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Euphoria

All night long... I think of two choices for that one:

[youtubevid]Bomv-6CJSfM[/youtubevid]

[youtubevid]csDAxziiucU[/youtubevid]

He should! Let's encourage him to! Go, FF, GO!

As per the request... you know me. I'm very open to people being friendly and I go out of my way. Tifish, please feel most welcomed here... but also, please don't think that I automatically make you a fansign. I have SO many requests. I am behind and I am a busy woman. I don't want to spend every ounce of my free time making fansigns. I want to do it for those that truly appreciate it. :2cent:

firefly1984 likes this.
  16. Mikey70

Mikey70

Don't you mean ... sill-E talk?

;)

17. Mikey70

Mikey70

LOL! ... I have to choose the first. ;)

...let's shake some walls heh!

{lol ... double post, i really am up for the spam tonight!}

18. TheRiver

of course i know.

oh my. Lionel... i better run ;)

19. Mikey70

Mikey70

[youtubevid]uUjIA3Rt7gk[/youtubevid]

lol ... :?

20. dragonz

dragonz

Right with you there, brother.
    E, you could rock us all, all night long for sure!
    acdc is always agood blast, was listening to 'Let there be Rock' in the car just before I came in