1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you, thank you babe! I like rockin' your world ;)

FBR, in answer to your PM, "yes"... I have to log off, but I'll get back to you soon.

You are too kind with your words, Tiger. You know, nothing wrong with making money at something you love! And you can always tell the models that truly do.

Does it help in my fantasizing? Oh yes it does. Pre cum is like an aphrodisiacal nectar to me... makes me positively filled with sexual energy and sensation.

Cortez likes this.
  2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Been too swamped at work for the past month to log on much, so it's nice to get a nice long dose of E! along with a couple new pics. I was thinking of you when I was up in Colorado last month, and loved reading the workout story! Still looking forward to a sweaty yoga set if you can find the time when you're not moving around the country ;) Hopefully you can settle down in one place for a while.

Euphoria likes this.
  3. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

:shock: Whoah...

You're amazing with words ya know that? Abso-freakin-lutely amazing :D

I know for me, you positively fill me with sexual energy and sensation ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  4. Cortez

Cortez BANNED

Back to the front

Always nice to hear. Better to see but nice to hear :D

Euphoria likes this.
  5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

she´s working on that, sort of....

[​IMG]
    (backup: http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71456_JE_123_988lo.jpg)

maybe Slayer has a pic of her that matches your desire.

in the meantime...

well... maybe you want to savor her alone for now... i have no intention to turn a crush into a crash (again...;))

6. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

That's a great pic River :D

Euphoria likes this.
  7. Mikey70

Mikey70

Euphoria likes this.
  8. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

these are much better.

Funkyboyroy, SilentB and Euphoria like this.
  9. Euphoria

I understand being swamped completely. Happy to see you in here! I was just in CO as well. Too funny. It was fucking gorgeous, made me miss it. Me? Stay in one place? Mwhahaha. You know the movie Chocolat? Where the winds blow and off she goes? It's gonna take a cool town and a Johnny Depp(or a deep love) to keep me from being a gypsy. Yoga set... jeez. I know. I also am behind here on some threads I need to pop in. I have over 400 PM's. I have a mega list of fan signs. Some special stuff for people to do. And a list of my own of things I'd enjoy doing. Plus a very full life! Sorry for the delay, may be a while.... :(

Thanks, babe :) I love words, and writing...especially when I am wound up. 'glad it comes across a little.

Even better to feel ;)

Love that, Riv! What a great p/s that is! It's funny, as now seeing that, I realize that all my "fantasies" of her, I'm always penetrating her with my strap on... not the other way around. I guess I want to dominate her. LOL!

That is a fucking awesome honor. I love SB's work and to have a thread for it is important. To be part of the inspiration of it, is even bigger. Humbled I am! Thanks for the link.

10. TheRiver

well... dominating in terms of having power over someone doesn´t becessarily means you need to be on top/from behind...

as for the PM´s, special notes etc - looks like you posess a lot of power over many of us phunners... ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Euphoria

True.

To be more specific, I always imagine being the one to bring her to orgasm(ie - being in control of her pleasure and being the one to have her a greater experience of erotic release due to me)... whether that be me fucking her, fingering or licking her.... and when I imagine her bringing me to orgasm, it's always with me "teaching" her or being on top. So, that is pretty dominating. At least I admit it. But I like to dominate when I play with women, because I like to watch them orgasm and treat them like Queens. :D

Well, there is always not enough time to catch up here (and btw, it's over 500 PM's. I was mistaken in my previous post). Be back when I can...

a22k1cker likes this.
  12. TheRiver

have in mind - sometimes it´s the utmost pleasure for someone to be allowed to please you.

Euphoria likes this.
  13. a22k1cker

a22k1cker

E...consider Chicago ;) JK

Euphoria likes this.
  14. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Have a good day E :D don't work too hard...but go on and masturbate hard ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Euphoria

Yes. Love that with a man, and also with women that I am close with. I just don't see Jenya as wanting to please me.

A22k1icker - Chicago? Been there, it's great. You there now?

FF - I just got your PM. LOVE IT! Can I share it next time I'm on? Speaking of talent... you've got it. And also, speaking of masturbating.. well, you know ;)

Ciao!

firefly1984 likes this.
  16. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I'm really glad you like it :D Yeah, if you wanna share it, go for it...though I'll send ya one that doesn't have my name in it for you to post :p

Euphoria likes this.
  17. TheRiver

well, some "personal" un-private words may be allowed here:

take the ammount of wishes to contact you via PM as a compliment. you quite obviously made a pretty deep impression on many people here -including me.
    some are impressed by your looks, others by your open-minded speech, yet others just by the fact that you take the time and interact with them. many if not all by the combination of all - and some even dare to call you a friend.
    it´s not that common that a woman on a board like this who doesn´t actually own the board and has no "commercial" interests is communicating so frequently with so many folks over such a long period of time (less than a week until "our" 2-year-anniversary... ;)).

although a forum is a place to communicate in public not everything that reaches you unrequested via PM is for everyone´s eyes - be it "additional" and other helpful informations or just ... well, let me say sharing off topic thoughts - and sometimes the whish to exchange views on these thoughts is larger than the understanding of your personal preferences, needs, schedule etc. - and one doesn´t need to be in a tense situation to savor some private E-Rays (or just wanting to know if a certain message has been "delivered".)

phun isn´t half as important than real life - but you make this little community a better place.

thank you for opening your window.
    have no doubt. i certainly do.

oh, and i´m sure Katie would absolutely like to please you - same as many phunners, if she and they just had have the chance... on top, underneath, from behind or face-to-face - or just side by side ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Euphoria

I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Halloween!!! Halloween can be such a blast. I do think it's fun to dress up, feel like you are in a different identity and being able to let loose in wild, sexy fashion. There is something so alluring about that. So typically, I like to have some sort of party to go to on or around Halloween.... but with my schedule lately the timing didn't work out for me to do so. My apologies for not having a sexy costume and photos all set for everyone... it just was not in the stars this year.

Surprisingly, I am laying low this Halloween! I'm going trick or treating with some of the kids in my family and I'm really looking forward to it. I can't think of a better, more heartwarming, perfectly exhausting way to spend my night...

.... well okay, maybe curled up in the arms of a man I love after a night of passionate, marathon style love making.. that would be good too ;)

I hope you all have a wonderfully fun night!

firefly1984, goaldernit and SilentB like this.
  19. TheRiver

hope you too...

[​IMG]

... with some special, seasonal greetings from KF... trick and treat ;)

tipitipitipi and Euphoria like this.
  20. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Hope you had a fun night E. :)

You shouldn't have to worry about not having photos, we all have real lives outside of phun :p

Besides, I still quite enjoy the sexy cop pics very much ;)

Euphoria likes this.