1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. sozavac

sozavac

SO HOT!! Congrats on the 3000 posts and thank you for the photos and video!

Euphoria likes this.
  2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Happy 3K E!!

My pleasure - I'm glad you finally got a chance to put it to good use! if you want/need any help in the future, just let me know - you're the best. Downloading the video now, and am looking forward to viewing it, and am enjoying your pics in the meantime :D

karabastrahabas and Euphoria like this.
  3. MOJO_JOJO

MOJO_JOJO

BABY, BABY, BABY!!!

First that nothing congratulations on your 3K...

[​IMG]

Now I have seen photo by photo and GOD U look mmm Sweet. The Beautiful Word doesn't describe everything what you are, thanks for all ~Engel

[​IMG]

You're really fantastic, the dream that any man would wish to have to his side.

ADIOS, Bye, Ciao!!!

MOJITO :mrgreen:

PS.
    1. Pardon 4 my English again :oops:
    2. Where is my fansing jeje perhaps 4 the next ;)
    3. Love your ass!!! :p

Euphoria likes this.
  4. oktiv

oktiv

Now that's a BOMB!!!
    thanks E, somethin fierce!

5. birdsofprey1976

birdsofprey1976

E - I just watched the video and you smile is infectious. That video was amazing. Thanks!

Euphoria likes this.
  6. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

Congrats on 3,000 posts Euphoria!
    Wow. Pics, vids, fansigns ... you do it all! You treat us so well. :D

Thanks for the brains, beauty, energy & sexuality that you bring to phun. You are a huge reason that phun is such a special place.

Euphoria likes this.
  7. demerswitch

demerswitch

Wow. Wow. Wow. Thank you so much for the fansigns, E. (And you smiled in 3/4 of them....love that smile!) You made my week. Probably my month. :)

And those F_ck Me pictures are absolutely stunning!!!!!

YOU. ARE. THE. BEST.

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Nice to see a real living beautiful Girl on the Phun !
    Have not got the pleasure to talk to You yet... but may be happen later.

So here it goes: C O N G R A T S on Your 3K !

"The Force" is with You already... ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  9. urbancaver

urbancaver

wow... if only i could have E visit me for my birthday! what a present that would be!

Euphoria likes this.
  10. TD7012

TD7012

E, you truely define Beauty in every way . . .

Love the new pics and the vid :)

Take Care M'lady

- Juan

Euphoria likes this.
  11. woody solaris

woody solaris ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Most Re-Upped Poster Phun Award Holder

Congrats on 3000 posts, Euphoria.

The pics and the vid are amazing.

Many thanks!! :D

Euphoria likes this.
  12. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

of course - always ;)

13. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

How lovely you all are to me... I'm a lucky woman to have such sweet friends sharing such amazing thoughts. Thank you! I'm so relieved and happy that you enjoy my celebratory thread.

I've got to tell you, I almost didn't post the video... I wanted it to be longer, a slower strip, more talking... but those fucking guys showed up and I was uncertain how safe I was. To explain, I hiked into that beach(with my camera, mini tripod, swimsuit, et all) hoping it would be a solitary place to shoot.. luckily, I was right, no one was around... however, when these 2 guys showed up, that meant is was just me and them with a climb over rocks to get out. Normally, I am all about nudity and being open like that, so when my instinct is telling me to get dressed and move on, I followed it! Who knows, they were probably harmless, but why risk it. If you notice in the vid, I look up midway, because I see them... keep doing my thing... and then see them coming down to the beach(when I am looking right alot towards the end) and quickly decide to cut the vid short. I was so bummed!

Now, if they had seemed cool, I would have totally asked them to film it for me! Now THAT would've been a fantastic video!!

The point is, I'm glad you liked it... next one will be better however, promise!

PS- I've read each comment and truly, I feel the love and return the same, my friends. Thank you.

wildwater, 2001pm, Cortez and 13 others like this.
  14. Mikey70

Mikey70

If only it had been me ...

Sounds like you probably did the smart thing, and the video is fabulous as is. Don't be so hard on yourself.

... let me be hard for you instead. lol!

Euphoria likes this.
  15. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

thinking.... not so secluded beaches, "f_ck me" :oops: ;)

just installed QT - great. well, not QT of course - the E-motion!

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Mikey70

Mikey70

guten morgen? ;)

17. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Ya definitely did the smart thing E. Gotta trust your gut when it's telling you something. Last thing we want is for somethin to happen to ya.

And of course I'll naturally volunteer to shoot your next video. After all, I took a film course back in school, I'm qualified :p

Euphoria likes this.
  18. TheRiver

hi. could be better. not much slEEp, you know :cough:

but some E-nspired workout helped to get things moving again ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  19. IRONMONGER2

IRONMONGER2

Congrats Euphoria!! And what an outstanding post it is. You are a seriously hot lady and we are so fortunate to have you around. Thanks for the pics. Unlike others, the fact that we know you makes them so much hotter it's almost unreal.
    If you ever get around to making more fan signs, I would love to have one.

Lastly, out of all your pictures, I liked the one below the most. I'm actually going to go check my temperature because the day I like a face pic more than an ass-shot is the day I might have a near fatal fever. Anyway, it's very much a compliment of your beauty.
    [​IMG]

Euphoria likes this.
  20. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Good evening(and good morning Riv)!

LMFAO. They were probably just wanting to enjoy some one on one time together, actually. Oh well. At least this way I won't have too much to live up to on my next vid. ;-)

QT isn't that bad, is it? I took that vid with my point and shoot camera! Thus the quality and such. It was a blast to film, regardless.

Restless night. Oops. Personally, I'm kinda beat!

You took film?

[​IMG]

Ironmonger2, you are so generous in your expression... thank you so very very much. It would be absolutely my pleasure to make a fan sign for you! You're on the next list, no doubt. Thanks again for the kind words and compliments! I'm psyched you enjoy my lil' celebration.