1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Ok, now I really have to go to bed :p

G'night all :D

E...don't behave yourself ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

even when the replies may be "old" sometimes - it´s your E-nergy that keeps us going.

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh yesss, you SO have to let me know what decadence and trouble you get into. Zuzana, busom babe to the max! I'll PM ya if so... but I need to PM you anyways too ;-)

I love that title. You are already a genius. I knew it all along.

Maybe I should sell tickets. I know tickets to be there live and then also broadcast it cam style and sell views for that as well for those that can't be there in person. Should I do it? Make a little business? and sell the DVD after too?(which will get ripped and uploaded and shared on a forum, no doubt. LOL)

Sorry to have kept you up and waiting! Sweet dreams :twisted:
    Replies never seem old to me... all your words are fresh, lovely and inspiring. thank you for them ALL.

firefly1984 and EdWRX like this.
  4. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Mah' pm box always has space for you babe hehehe. Definetly I'm also crazy to join all the madness that awaits me, will let you know, it's probably gonna happen tomorrow!! :p

Euphoria likes this.
  5. The_New_Boy

The_New_Boy

Could me and my friend mbob61 request fan sigs please? :D
    my friend hasnt been able to register yet as his pc is a stupid piece of c*** :p
    but he is trying all the time and is a big fan of yours

Euphoria likes this.
  6. mbob61

mbob61

I Finally have an account :D
    Sorry im so late but id just like to say that your hot!!!

Mike

Euphoria likes this.
  7. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

[​IMG]

not my back etc.. but imagining being the "E-breakwater"... i might even beg to be drowned...

FOCUS! ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  8. MooseKnuck

MooseKnuck

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

you are honestly fucking amazing!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  9. lorsban15g

lorsban15g

Euphoria, Congrats on reaching the 3K mark. I loved the video and it is sad that you had to cut it short, but that brief time you shared on film was amazing. What can I say about the pictures? You've got it down to an art.

I'd like to put in a request that some day you post some of the picture outtakes from your various sets. I'm a fan of bloopers, what can I say?

I'm already looking forward to post 4000 and beyond. I'm not sure my heart can take whatever you will plan for post 5000, but I'm sure it will put smiles on all our faces.

Euphoria likes this.
  10. biznatch

biznatch Getting busy since...199?

Euphoria we all need to get you on a secluded white sanded beach where you can just let loose while treating every inch of your body to mother nature's tender kiss.

What a 3000, you realise you have to out-do yourself with each milestone and we will all be waiting not so patiently. :D

Euphoria likes this.
  11. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Hehe, thanks...I think that's the first time I've ever been called a genius :p

Euphoria likes this.
  12. rapids_x

rapids_x firebrigade

Congrats E, thread is gold to me! :D

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

3 of the pics are not showing up. :-?

Euphoria likes this.
  14. gjamboi

gjamboi

For some reason I was flipping thru yr latest fansigns in great anticipation of seeing one for me...but then I realized I had yet to ask for one. I'd cherish it, sincerely!

cheers E!

Luv ya!

Euphoria likes this.
  15. TheRiver

Euphoria likes this.
  16. pumpingiron2k3

pumpingiron2k3

How do I get a fan sign?

Euphoria likes this.
  17. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Maybe you oughta thank her first for taking the time and energy to take all those photos and the video and posting all of them before you just ask for a fansign eh?

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

I completely agree with Firefly mate. Euphoria is not just anyone on this site. She is the most generous person on it. She is unfailingly courteous and was kind enough to do me fansigns that I have to learn how to affix to my posts ( I'm a techophobe).

If you imagine this as a virtual community then Euphoria is everyone's favourite, everyone's fancy. If you respect her and show her the courtesy we all do then you will enjoy being on here and she might choose, if you are lucky, to do a fansign for you in which case you will have been given a kindness by the golden haired princess of phunland.

Euphoria likes this.
  19. TheRiver

i bet he intended to praise E - and stumbled.
    happens, even versed men suffer from weak knees and speechlessness on E-ccasion. ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  20. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

I'm sure your right mate. The rush of blood from brain to cock caused by looking at pix of princess Euphoria might have affected his judgment momentarily.

Perhaps the golden haired Princess in her graciousness will forgive him in which case he will be a very lucky boy.

Euphoria likes this.