1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Celebrity Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Fenix34

Fenix34

I think cara loves being the dom and just is really good at finding girls who want to experiment with being sub/with a girl.

But my god, her phone must be a gold mine.

2. DaTroll1941

DaTroll1941

Well never under estimate experience :D

MartMort9801 and martiangod like this.
  3. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

alexandra daddario is now a soon to be mom!

4. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i know u were switching her birth control with tic tacs lol God, cant wait for prego bikini pics. im one of those prego guys lol -------For those that think cara is the dominate one between her and anya, i like to think they nude oil fight like in those videos, where who ever wins fucks the other with a strap on. lol

Last edited: Jul 10, 2024
    martiangod and 1800fordfs like this.
  5. DaTroll1941

DaTroll1941

another pair of great tits ruined :D

Xtant likes this.
  6. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Who is the dominate one here? I personally think they fight for control like in those videos where the girls both fight all oiled up and who ever wins, gets to use the strap on.
    Anya seen here explaining to cara, how she is the dominate one.... kek
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

MartMort9801 likes this.
  7. Fenix34

Fenix34

There was s thread titled "emma roberts (nipples)" but it got deleted. Was it just bs?

8. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i posted it and asked mods to delete. she posted a pic to her instagram last week, but there was a thread to her full flaunt magaizine i did not see come up in search, here are the see through nips.
    [​IMG]

Xtant, Ron5689, Manny70000 and 5 others like this.
  9. Fenix34

Fenix34

I even tried searching her name to see if that was the case, must have missed it. Thanks tho, appreciate it!

10. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Just 2 scissor queens on vacation . My fav couple in a long time.hq last pic
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2024
  11. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Can someone tell me if this is 'ai' or real. If ai, damn its getting skin right. Closer and closer to not being able to tell. She sells her worn cloths, mostly sports bras to pervs. On 4chan new pics are posted daily from her selling her bras and cloths. So not sure if this is ai or her normal cloths selling pics.
    Francesca Capaldi
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2024
    Philly4277 and Xtant like this.
  12. DaTroll1941

DaTroll1941

I would say real. But then again ... I'm a sucker for redheads.

Ps. I'd not buy used clothes from any one :D

13. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

sydney sweeney will be happy gilmores cart girl in happy Gilemore 2. Random but cool
    [​IMG]

14. hustler077

hustler077

I sure hope this turns out to be a good movie. Some movies just don't need sequels

15. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

If anyone watching Kurt Caz on youtube , his vids are great he goes to places no other travel people goto and always has a super hot indigenous girl, even a actual princess, def check out that video, they all have ig's but his new girlfriend has the craziest natural tits and everyone has been trying to find nudes of her. The newer girl is called alejandrala @ https://www.instagram.com/alejandralamalandra1 and the princess is soyzulia https://www.instagram.com/soyzulia/ . does either of these girls have nudes. including both youtubes to show how damn hot they are. Sorry for long post, but i luvvv real indigenous girls.
    If you do not care, just be a adult and pass by this post. here is a pic with a guy hording his new girlfriends nudes, second vid is of princess, end of vid you will see why people are going nuts over her. there bodies are insanly naturl, yes i am simping and for damn good reason lol
    [​IMG]

inb4lock and zooeywebb like this.
  16. powderedtost

powderedtost

Over never heard of either of them but I've added the vids to the watch pile

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  17. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

he has over 3 million subscribers, best new travel guy out there and always has the hottest real girls from mostly the ghettos there lol I really enjoy his vids and shit, he always has the hottest women. need those crazy natural puffy tits nude, there out there, he goes deep in the real local places, gets the ghetto hot chicks to take him to only local places, there are real shoot outs and real dangerous people lol sorry nerdin out, i like a good travel show

Last edited: Aug 27, 2024
  18. inb4lock

inb4lock

They both really good in the videos, way better than the pictures - especially the princess!

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  19. jOP356hO

jOP356hO

Is this a place to discuss Sports Illustrated Swimsuit and the latest edition? Curious how people feel about some of the choices they've made for their shoots.

20. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

as long as they are celebrities , it can be chatted about. I guess it depends on the mods celeb meter. Is it all online now or are there still actual magazines? As a teen i collected them ofcourse lol