1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity and Model Collages and Edits

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by 2001pm, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG]

2. mah0ne

mah0ne momsenetic ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

A Wall i made for my buddy Iron_Slash:

[​IMG]

katzenmarina, Inuk, elturko78 and 2 others like this.
  3. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Awesome and thanks, bro :)

And here's what I did for mah0 ;)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. mah0ne

Impressive work there. Love 'em. :thumbs:

5. Cy

This evenings edit

[​IMG] [​IMG]

My edit (just detext) & the original pic

katzenmarina, nightd, mah0ne and 3 others like this.
  6. whats2u

whats2u SelenaDreams

Vanessa Hudgens

[​IMG]

katzenmarina, Eljo, DeadLamb and 7 others like this.
  7. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Great Hudgens w2u, I love it :D

whats2u likes this.
  8. |Gman|

|Gman|

Yep, I sure am, old version aswell. I prefer it, I can work faster in it.

I use Photoshop Elements still aswell, as I save files in PSP in PNG format and then open in Elements and save as JPG as I find I lose less quality in that program.

When i VERY rarely make walls, I use Elements for that too. :)

9. Cy

I moved over to Gimp some years ago. photoshop was just about my last need for windows, and I changed platforms to linux last year. With a little effort, it's been great. As for walls, usually, if I'm creating something or doing a collage style, I'll use a 16:10 ratio for a new pic, which is pretty much standard for widescreen walls. I never did use Elements that much. Looked at it a few times.

10. Super_Pippo

Super_Pippo The cats lover

A simple work, subject is Italian showgirl/actress Manuela Arcuri :D

[​IMG]

deepatsea3, elturko78, mah0ne and 6 others like this.
  11. STARBASE

STARBASE

Well, final season until #10 starts in September.;) The biggest eps was "Absolute Justice" with lots of comic-chars (Hawkman, Dr. Fate, Stargirl and Amanda Waller) and lots of stars, too.

I've posted most of the colls already but this time they're all together in one post.

Enjoy!

Eps 1 / Savior:
    Lois reappears in the city with no recollection of vanishing to the future. She's been attacked by some female assasin who also wants to kill Clark. I loved the fight between Clark and Alia but i still wonder she said: "I'm so sorry."???

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Eps 2 / Metallo:
    This girl looks just great in training-outfits.;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Eps 7 / Kandor:
    Zod enlists Tess's help in finding Jor-El to force him to reveal the secret to his powers.
    I just love this char that isn't afraid to fight against Zod and all the other Kandorians. The scene between Clark and Tess where he lifted her from her feet was also great.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Eps 9 / Pandora:
    Tess kidnaps Lois to find out where Lois went after she disappeared for weeks. Great eps! A great view into a possible future where the evil Zod wins and rules Earth. Some great scenes were also there like a love-scene between Clark and Lois, Tess kneeling before Zod and Chloe got killed by Alia.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Eps 11 / Absolute Justice:
    This eps was a damn cool one. There was everything, Action, cool chars (yeah, Hawkman and Dr. Fate!), humor (Allison Macks expression as she looked at the "Computer" of the "Justice Society" a Commodore C64!!! :D:D and Brittney Irvin as Stargirl who is a real cutie!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Eps 12 / Warrior:
    Serinda Swan returns as Zatanna. Again she was wearing this hot costume! Erica in the Stormtrooper-dress looked also as great as she did in her "Wonder Woman"-outfit. Nice lines she got, btw. ("I can't see anything in this helmet!". :D )

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eps 14 / Persuasion:
    Also a good one with Allison Mack as Clarks protector (I like her look on her face as she was aiming with the gun.), Erica Durance as the "Housewife and the Bride" (I love it when Erica makes a fool of herself! :D ) and Cassidy as... yes as what? I'm still not sure what she is up to. She was willing to kill Chloe (and i think she did if Clark didn't stopped her.) On the other hand she didn't want to harm Clark. We'll see, i think...;)
    Another guest-cutie here was Carmen Lavigne as the Valentine-fairy (Is that correct?) and it was also Monique Gandertons last appearance as Alia.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Eps 22 / Salvation:
    Zod unleashes his army upon the world, forcing Chloe to call in reinforcements from old friends. Tess attempts to stop Zod but he leaves her clinging to life. Crystal Lowe had also a short appearance as Vala.

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Awesome stuff this week you guys, as usual! It's nice to see this thread has more than half-a-million views now, too! :tup:

13. Stalkie

Stalkie BANNED

Everything Durance-related is much appreciated, thanks :rolleyes: :love:

14. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Avril Lavigne

[​IMG]

15. mah0ne

Wicked fucking work there, Prevail. I love it! And its 16:10!! :dance:

16. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

topnotch work Prevail! :thumbs:

17. DeadLamb

DeadLamb

JL Hewitt, Jennifer Lawrence

robbed of the walking out view vidcaps due to the current trend of shows sort of whip panning the camera as they zoom in and it results in the blocky mpg2 crap that HD does when it gets lots of motion.. Sure, you don't tend to notice it when watching live but you see in vidcaps. .meh. .

randomness: JLH has been on the tonight show a lot..

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jagr68, warmachinex, biguth and 13 others like this.
  18. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG]

katzenmarina, Eljo, Magge and 10 others like this.
  19. |Gman|

|Gman|

20. STARBASE

STARBASE

Again some "old" and "new" stuff from various shows. All eps have already been shown a few weeks or months ago so it's nothing really "new" here. I just checked these eps for my fav actresses and/or scenes. ;)

Enjoy!

Medium / s03e13:
    - I just stumpled over Danielle Panabaker in "Medium". She looked awfully cute here so i couldn't resist.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

One Tree Hill / s03e20:
    - THIS was the scene i was looking for...Danneel Harris looking like she just stepped out of a beer-commercial. In a shorts, a Bikini and at the end soaking wet. A dream come true. :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stargate Universe / Season 1:
    - Elyse Levesque in 3 eps of SGU. Well, i think, that the producers gave her the role because of her similar look to Summer Glau and for adding a bit "eye-candy" to the show. There's really nothing to see of her nude body. Just use your imagination. ;)

Kathleen Munroe plays a woman who is a quadriplegic, and is now, thanks to the communication stones experiencing what life has to offer. She looked great and i liked the way how she started to enjoy walking around and eat for herself for the first time in her life.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Two and a half Men / s07e01:
    - Emmanuelle Vaugier in her latest appearance on "Two and a half Men". She looked again gorgeous and charming. Jennifer Tylor was a nice bonus.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

CSI: NY / s04e09:
    - Jamie Chung in "CSI: NY" as waitress. Just a short scene before her show "Samurai Girl" but i think she looked great and worth to cap.;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

jagr68, katzenmarina, Magge and 6 others like this.