1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~Celebrating 2k posts SOAKING WET(in the shower).

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Euphoria you are a lush saucepot as we Brits say. Your pix give this boy a big hard on and for that i thank you you beauty.

Euphoria likes this.
  2. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

thank you, thank you, thank you for thE nEw dEsk top bEauty :D

Euphoria likes this.
  3. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Disapoint? I get to start a new E folder. Whatchootalkinbout? :) Beautiful as always. Many thanks E. Hope all is well with you.

Euphoria likes this.
  4. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Speaking of good mornings, I can't think of a better place to wake up than on your rather perfect tummy. ;):twisted:
    Have a great day, baby.

Euphoria likes this.
  5. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Damn,damn sexyyyyy!

Thx for the new pics,Euphoria!

Euphoria likes this.
  6. lukebel

lukebel

Tnx E.....every your pic are the best.....Wait for your new thread....Bye

Euphoria likes this.
  7. HeXagon

HeXagon

So sexy....

*homer simpson drool*

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Mikey70

Mikey70

God damn ... I can't wait for you to get back. :)

NYC was fun ... but I'm sorry I missed you. A bit of fansign love would make me happy if you get the chance. ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  9. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

uh-oh, E made back to page 2. can't have that!

Euphoria likes this.
  10. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

you´re more than welcome. the little i´m able to... ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks so much everyone... and as always, thank you with your patience in regards to a new thread. Unlike most every other girl posting photos on here, this isn't my profession... so I can't just take photos, edit and post them every day. I have 2 real full time jobs in my career that keep me busy... so when I post, it's a different generosity, I'm not promoting anything. I looked back at all the threads I've done and wow, I've been prolific to say the least in sharing free treats. Tons of pics, woah. I hardly realized. All your interaction and comments make it worth it, I really do adore you gusy. I do promise I will put up one more thread and I hope to make it a grand ol' bash.

Thanks again, truly. You all are the best.

SB, you are missed... nice to see you back. Thanks for the smile. Everything is great, the usual ups and downs of life, but all is well. Hope your are doing okay too, my friend.

Thanks, baby. Now that would be a goooood morning. Even better would be something hot and sticky ending up on my tummy after we awake :twisted:

Welcome to the forum, HeXagon! Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by my thread.

You got it. Glad you enjoyed NYC. It's a blast, no doubt.

12. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, i can only speak for myself...

your pics and interaction (in no particular order ;)) made more than just one or two mornings for me. that´s what i call chEEring-up.

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Euphoria

Thank you, River. I'm happy to say I can say the same in return too.

Have a wonderful, sensual, orgasmic filled day, everyone.

Kisses,

E.

lostboys and TheRiver like this.
  14. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Euphoria you owe no explanations to anyone about any delay.

Far from it. It is simply great to see any pix from you. In my short time on here you have become a fantasy fuck of mine. i'd hold doors open for you, pull chairs out for you. The idea that you of all people on here owes an explanation is strange.

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Euphoria

Thanks... it's my own self imposed pressure I suppose. I just feel bad ever letting anyone down. I'm not one to be cool with disappointing and I know everyone has been waiting way too long, and so patiently... now I'm going out of town for a bit... I've been a bad tease!

That said, I do feel once I'm able to carry out my idea for my next thread, it hopefully will be worth the wait and make up for my naughtiness :twisted:

Btw, I love chivalry like that. I'm fiercely independent and feisty strong as a woman, but I still absolutely adore that gesture and love romance like you wouldn't believe.

16. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Yes but being teased by you is a good tease E though of course you really should have your taut little ass spanked vigorously and at length.

Euphoria likes this.
  17. Euphoria

My favorite time to be spanked is right as I'm building my orgasm and a guy is fucking me hard from behind in doggy style. Or if I'm standing, pushed against a wall, he has my hair in one had, my ass is slapping against him as he thrusts from behind and then he aggressively spanks me hard with the other hand. Orgasm central!

I also love a light spanking here and there to heighten anticipation... but just light, and always rubbed out sweetly with kisses following.

Cortez likes this.
  18. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Serves 2 purposes that E. Stopping momentarily or even keeping going but putting your mind on spanking her or telling her she is going to be spanked can help refocus the mind and prevent cumming just as the girl is getting there, really in the o zone and really aggressively riding your cock. every little trick helps !!!

19. Euphoria

Sooo true. I know when I get in that aggressive mood and intensely, passionately heated... I can really start riding a cock hard and strong... but I always try to slow it down a bit too, so I can savor it and the sex becomes marathon style. Spanking does help. So does all sorts of other foreplay stuff. I love my neck kissed, licked, bitten, sucked... my neck is VERY sensitive. A guy can pull out for a bit if he's trying to hold off, finger me from behind, pulling my hair so my face comes towards him and kiss my neck and I will have waves of orgasms...

... then he's free to thrust back in, fuck the hell outta me and cum whenever, and there is no doubt I'd come again at the same time!

Cortez, goaldernit and lostboys like this.
  20. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

The longer a man lasts the better his climax as well. if you get it going and last a long time cumming is like having your cockhead explode.

Euphoria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.