1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~Celebrating 2k posts SOAKING WET(in the shower).

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's all in great fun too... I'm not some pool shark, but I play a decent game of pool. her and I team up and I swear it turns us on like crazy. If I could I'd like to just rip her clothes off there and eat her out. Much better now that we have the pool table at home for things like that ;-)

Tai, no large infamous Tai pic for me? :(

:p Just kidding, thanks.. love your new sig, btw. Crystal... delicious....

Thanks Ramsfan! I gotta PM you too. Sorry for the crazy ridiculous delay.

2. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

Another amazing thread from the beautiful E. Congrats on hitting 2k and it is nice to see you get wet for the milestone. Also those pool table pics just gave me long hard wood :twisted:

Euphoria likes this.
  3. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Congratulations on your 2000 posts milestone, E! And as usual you overwhelm us with your bounty! We're surfing away on here, enjoying the fine breakers, when suddenly an "E" wave comes along and simply creams us! And we can talk about it for ages, like anglers talk about the one that got away!

Welcome back, and best wishes! Keep on truckin'! :D

Euphoria likes this.
  4. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

My last PM to you was a duplicate of the e-card that I sent you. :)

Euphoria likes this.
  5. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I figure I'm wet all the time in my panties, I might as well be wet for my milestone. Appropriate!

Oh my, not only do I love metaphoric analogies... but I also love to surf and am missing the ocean. Thank you, S-type!

ps- I hope you didn't get sand in your surf shorts from my wave... 'cause man is that the worst.

6. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

See you later Euphoria. I'm pooped, I'll pass along the stuff to you later. ;) :)

Good night! :D

Euphoria likes this.
  7. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

getting them told them is one (pleasant) thing, but...

[​IMG]

depends on the after-care, i guess... ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  8. phins17

phins17

E your so beautiful.

Euphoria likes this.
  9. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

How could i forget this :confused:

Congrats again sexy lady ;-)

[​IMG]

Euphoria likes this.
  10. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Congrats sweet and sexy E on the 2k posts - You fucking rock girl :D

Good to see you back here :D

Euphoria likes this.
  11. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Incredible pictures E I tell you again, always come with a smashing amount of beauty, sexyness for all of us, we're all very thankful for that.

Reading the story and directly looking at the pictures in the post made me get wood almost instantly! Also knowing this:
    My imagination just starts flying with those words...

Thanks again E for all your amazing photos, never ceases to amaze us with all your beauty.

Euphoria likes this.
  12. inaluki

inaluki

WOOHOO! She's back!!!

Congrats on 2K! Amazing photos as usual and I love how you used the water and lighting effects! Thanks for the additional fansigns as well, the pool cue in the last one looks a little worn on one side :)

Glad your feeling better and have broken the 2K barrier so you can freely spam us again with your lovely comments and stories!

Euphoria likes this.
  13. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

DEFINITELY worth the wait E! Thanks again for taking the time to turn us all on with your creative nakedness :D I wish I was a fly on the wall of the limo - sounds like it was an interesting ride!

Euphoria likes this.
  14. Mikey70

Mikey70

More than worth waiting to get your posting groove back ... you look fantastic as always! ;)

You are the sexiest ... and you know I luv ya, congrats on 2,000!!!!!!

We need to do some spamming so I can get to 500 ... lol :D

Euphoria likes this.
  15. iNFiNiTE

iNFiNiTE

Welcome back! Such a sexy and beautiful woman you are! Thank youuu!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  16. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Its good to see you back and feeling better, E. As always, any post with your name attached has a guarantee of something exceptional inside. This one proves to be no different. Thank you very much, E and congrats on your 2K.

Euphoria likes this.
  17. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Wow, this was the coolest and raddest thing thing to wake up to :D Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said really?

First, welcome back babe! Great to hear that your feeling better and are getting through everything ok :) It's great to see them pretty eyes grace the site again. As always, these photos rock. Gorgeous, sexy, hot, sensual, tent pitching, beautiful...well I could go on and on really :p

I'm tellin ya, you're awesome with the lighting pics (of course, you're awesome all around too ;) ) They look great and I love those close ups. The shower was such a great idea for your 2K milestone. History in the making for sure.

I could seriously keep goin on and on but ya know how much I love ya so I'll say welcome back and thanks for all the delicious photos :D

(edit- just d/led your zip, 138 photos! My god woman when did you sleep? lol This is why you're awesome, you're so giving ;))

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome back E, and a huge congrats on your 2k! Fantastic pictures as always. That pic of you doing the splits on the pool table is very impressive....as I dream of all the possibilities of such a flexible girl. :wink:

:lol:

Euphoria likes this.
  19. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Very nice as usual E! Glad you're back, I was starting to get worried about you ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  20. A-Game

A-Game

Congrats on the 2000 posts E, and thanks for everything!!

Euphoria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.