1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~Celebrating 2k posts SOAKING WET(in the shower).

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

as i assumed ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  2. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

skeezed out ones can be fun too.

some buddies and I went to one not long ago. There were maybe 6 girls there at the time, 25 teeth MAYBE among the 6 of them, PLENTY of tattoos and and more then just a few rebel flags flying in the joint.

.....needless to say, when your waitress comes to your table and frightens the shit out of you, then tells you to hurry up and make your order because she's due on stage in a few minutes........it can make for some good times :rolleyes:

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I was surprised. I mean, I always have fun and it's very true that girls getting different treatment at clubs than guys... but def didn't expect to get cash back in my pocket. I almost gave it back.

LMFAO. Sounds hilarious. My buddies went to one like that after this one closed... I went home and slept. I'm happy about my choice. I guess I'm just more of a glam gal, I like classy, sexy, seductive... and girls that are beautiful at clubs. The two I spent most of my time with, one was very, very outgoing with me(to say the least). The other when talking to her, seemed like a smart girl...wasn't fucked up, very pretty... OH, and great fake breasts that felt awesome. She's the one I spoke too.

All in all, a fun night.

4. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, many of us do that all the time when posting some pics here...

anyways.

although living most of the time in Hamburg (and there´s a certain area with probably the highest density of strip-clubs and beyond...) these clubs have never been much of interest for me. maybe i just went with the wrong company? ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  5. Euphoria

And I'm always very appreciative when I know of them... hard to keep up with each and every thread, but I do my best.

Maybe. Strip clubs can be not fun... I've been to some bad ones where you just feel like shit for the girls... but I always feel like if I'm going to go out, then it's all about the vibe I bring with me wherever I go. Shitty or not, you can still have fun with the right company and perspective.

6. TheRiver

i´m not complaining.

what i said ;)
    these clubs in Hamburg are a completely tourist-trap, maybe that´s part of the reason. anything but a blast. but with the right company even they may be fun, somehow.

i´d rather spend the little time having a look at some certain threads here, much more fun and pleasure ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  7. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

*Begin fantasizing* E in just a bra and panties getting a lap dance by two women on stage, one in the front grinding on her leg and the other rubbing her breasts against E from the back while her arms are tied behind her back. To provide more excitement for E they decide to blindfold her. Now E really begins to get wet not knowing what is going to happen. They slowly start pulling down her panties. Each one grabs one of E's legs and begins caressing and kissing it as they work they way up. As they get to E's inner thighs they notice E's pussy dripping wet and pulsating with excitement. One woman removes E's bra and begins to rub her hard nipples and twisting them between her fingers. Her touches are well calculated and make E's body quiver with each twist and turn of E's nipples in her hands. Her tongue flickers at E's hard nipples. She moves back and forth between the two of them. The other one begins rubbing and opens E's lips up to message her clit. With each movement of her fingers, E's body again begins to quiver. E stiffens her body as she felt an orgasm was about to overcome her body. The woman knows what it means as E stiffens her body and rushes her tongue to the tip of E's clit. The woman moves her hands to the inside of E's thighs and pushes them apart to get her face deeper in between her legs. It is there that she runs it back and forth over E's whole clit. E's body trembles with excitement as the woman's hot breath on E's wet pussy was too much. E could barely control herself as her orgasm overcomes her. E begins shaking all the way up her body and her pussy is shooting her cum all over the woman's tongue. The woman opens her mouth over E's whole pussy and sucks on it until all the juices are out of her. *end fantasizing*

I know this one is not as good as the other one but it was in a short time. Hope you like :D

Euphoria and TheRiver like this.
  8. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

That's OK. With those other advantages I could probably live with these two problems :mrgreen:

Euphoria likes this.
  9. TheRiver

:(

i always tend to misread "quiver" as "river"... kind of fantasizing continued...
    good one, "boilerman" ;)

just take it as a pretty insufficient way to give back a little and show the appreciation for your being around here.

mrfreeze and Euphoria like this.
  10. inaluki

inaluki

Now a stripper shouldn't be shy about having a naked photo of you eating her out :) So sweet talk your new friend over to your place for a hottub, seduce her and snap away! Oh and don't forget to share them with your friends here on phun, so we can make sure they're ok and all :)

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Euphoria

That's very kind, thank you

What a delicious, pussy soaking and body titillating story.... you wove it well, my Kinky Consultant! Thank you much for the fodder for my foreplay ;-)

LMFAO. Touche.
    It's a fantastic way... I adore and appreciate the honor, always :)

Dirty minds think alike... I had similar thoughts. :twisted:

mrfreeze likes this.
  12. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Dayum...this is some good reading lol Literaly just rolled out of bed and now I'm definitely all awake :p

I think after E opens her sex toy shop...she needs to open up and run her own classy strip club. And of course making some appearences on stage too ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Euphoria

Good morning! I've been up for about 2 hrs myself...

.... are you "up" now? ;-)

14. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

im always up when E is near :D

Euphoria likes this.
  15. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I'm always "up and ready" when you're around Bright Eyes ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Euphoria

Funny you should say that... One of my friends is into theatre and a performer(not erotic) himself, and we were discussing how it's so hard to find a strip club with great, quality dancing, some actual sensual stripping, good pole moves... I know they are out there, but not here, that's for sure. By the end of the night we had a whole bar and club designed, including getting real dancers, we had tons of ideas that we thought were fantastic...

... of course, it coulda been the whisky. :D

... don't fear, E is here! (puts on E-cape to save the world of random erections and dripping pussies everywhere)

goaldernit likes this.
  17. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Could've been the whisky...or that wild imagination of yours :p

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Euphoria

I think it was the whisky that helped make my imagination fly openly.... all we need are investors now. :lol:

19. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

*goes into bank-shows room of investors a photo of Euphoria-2.5 seconds later the entire room agrees on investing for the club*

:p

Euphoria likes this.
  20. Euphoria

The crazy thing is both my friend and I are very hard workers, tend to be ambitious and I even know investors if I really wanted to pitch the idea and do it right. Maybe I'd even have a toy store to boot.

But ya, no plans on being serious about our mind tangent anytime soon. Although maybe I would make a good madam, you never know. I'd give each girl one of those sheepskin rugs to dance on... and I'd make the floor made of padded marley that they could still dance on but not kill their knees.

Anywho... don't get me started.... :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.