1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

Sleep good :)

2. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Wake up pic
    [​IMG]

3. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Morning

Cloudy Lows of 4c highs of 10c

I'm having my first evening out tonight.
    Its dinner with my boss to discuss work.
    This may be good news, on the other hand.

This is the first time in a year that work has got in the way
    of pleasure, tonight was meant to be skating with Wifie.

April 8th
    Comfort pics
    Day 5 of Watson legs week.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Crown actress Emma Corrin ‘comes out as queer’ while dressed as a bride on Instagram.
    The Crown actress Emma Corrin has seemingly come out as queer in a post to her half a million fans.
    [​IMG]
    She captioned the post: “ur fave queer bride”.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The 25-year-old has previously spoken about her love life and last year she said she wasn’t interested
    in finding a partner right now because she’d rather “take care” of herself.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/enterta...ressed-as-a-bride-on-instagram-ng-b881841564z
    At last my Gaydar is working again, its coming out of its Covid hibernation.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  4. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Nice plenty of fish in the sea for you. Just dont tell wifie.

Merlin, crossxcheck, S-type and 2 others like this.
  5. SophieK81

Nice, but its like being str8 and thinking any other str8 Woman is available;)
    As i tell people, there's lots of colours in the rainbow flag:)

6. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Merlin, crossxcheck and Sonicboom like this.
  7. SophieK81

Thanks! when i hear re-imagining, I get a feeling of dread about things.

They may look cute, but i think they would of been better going on a Network where they could go for a more adult approach?
    There again those who have the PPG rights might not be keen on that.

Plus this is a Pilot.

Wasn't that the network where they launched "The Bat Woman" Series with Ruby Rose as the lead? Then she leaves after one season?

Chloe looks cute, but does Dove only have a resting bitch face mode?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Dove looks like a different woman when she smiles.

driller195, Merlin, S-type and 4 others like this.
  8. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

One of those "return to normalcy" things that would be better left on the ash heap of 2020.

I feel like this concept would work better as a film than a TV series. A dark comedy, with copious amounts of nudity, given the cast.

9. SophieK81

I think it may be a "You have or don't have a job" dinner.
    If they'd gone the Sabrina route?
    [​IMG]

driller195, Merlin, S-type and 3 others like this.
  10. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I certainly hope you do, though for me still a better conversation to have during business hours.

Could work, though I stopped watching Sabrina after one season. Canceled the streaming service I was watching it on.

Merlin, S-type, yucon and 1 other person like this.
  11. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

I would hope that if it was bad news, maybe they wouldn't bother with the dinner part ? Let's think positive :)

crossxcheck, Merlin, S-type and 2 others like this.
  12. SophieK81

Hope so, thanks.

13. SophieK81

I got to the beginning of Season 3, it went the way of many series, it ran out of ideas and got to being variations of the same story over and over.

Its a shame because i enjoyed the first two seasons.

14. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

She better put that smile on because she's playing the sweetest one... Yeah, I used to watch it :D I was a teenager and those CN shows were great, especially if you were skipping classes and got some cough syrup :booze:

More legs...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You're supposed to look at the legs.

15. Flippy

not a legman but nonetheless thanks for Emma. Speaking of CN i was more of a typical adolescent boy and enjoyed Samurai Jack.

I do find that Ariana Grande is also one of those one facial expression women. I have read that she has the nickname by some members the mannequin. I must admit its a bit fitting.

Merlin, crossxcheck, S-type and 2 others like this.
  16. SophieK81

See you tomorrow
    [​IMG]

driller195, Merlin, yucon and 3 others like this.
  17. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Wow, Flippy, you're missing out! I've admitted to being a legman often enough, but nobody (until Sophie) has taken the trouble to attempt to satisfy my need. Unfortunately, "satisfy" is a weasel word that implies completion, but in reality it can involve serial instant gratifications that create a demand for more! Legs are a drug, especially if they're capable of being wrapped around you - does that simile actually work?

Merlin, Sonicboom, Magge and 3 others like this.
  18. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Surely works for me. :beerchug:

19. Flippy

20. SophieK81

Wake up pic
    [​IMG]
    Who's had the Jab.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.