1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Wake up pic
    [​IMG]

2. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Its okey Steve i probably would have been enchanted by that accent too.

3. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Morning

Just about to arrive on the South Coast.
    Visiting my Aunt, Uncle & my Sister.

Sunny 7c highs of 11c

Will find out if their wifi has improved since i was last here.

March 27th
    Comfort pic
    Emma

BTS from "The Circle".
    [​IMG]

4. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I've just noticed that Keira Knightley in "Colette" is being shown on BBC2 next Friday (Good Friday)! Something to look forward to - I've never seen it.

Hope today's going well?

5. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Watch The Jacket!!!! :ar15firing::lol:

6. S-type

You're right! I got the DVD ages ago, and never taken the plunge - my excuse is that I'm somewhat claustrophobic.
    However, I've taken the trouble to track down the DVD in my uncatalogued collection, and in the process I've rediscovered the DVD of "Colette", which I'd forgotten I possessed? :rolleyes:
    I've got quite a collection of DVDs/BluRays, but a silly number of which I've never got round to watching! :dunno:

7. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I'm the same but with cds. :empathy:

8. SophieK81

Seen "Colette" & loved it, the story (based on fact) is over 100 years is so on point for today.

I read the novels after, well worth a read.

Going well thanks, I can see this strange thing called "The Sea', staying till Monday, Uncle has got new WiFi!

Now just to remember to spring forwards.
    [​IMG]

9. S-type

I think most European countries go two hours forward for Summer-time, don't they? Or is it that they're always one hour ahead at other times anyway?

PS Just checked - it's the latter.

10. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

The jacket is just plain weird. Too weird for its own good.

11. Flippy

All i remember it by is a rhyme my mom taught me. In summer we put out the summer furniture in the yard. In autumn we put them back for winter storage. It was just a good way to remember it by.

Merlin, Sonicboom, S-type and 3 others like this.
  12. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

We condensed that. "Spring forward, fall behind."

Merlin, Sonicboom, S-type and 3 others like this.
  13. Flippy

Ouch Ireland lost too Luxemburg. There will be some drinking tonight.

14. spiderswims

[​IMG]

crossxcheck, yucon, Merlin and 2 others like this.
  15. Flippy

Maybe i wasnt in the right state of mind when i saw it spidey.

16. SophieK81

Goodnight
    [​IMG]
    See you tomorrow

crossxcheck, yucon, Merlin and 5 others like this.
  17. driller195

driller195

18. Flippy

19. SophieK81

Wake up pic
    [​IMG]
    Its BST (British Summer Time)
    :sunny:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  20. SophieK81

Morning

Clocks went forwards (Spring forwards/fall back).

9c Cloudy with highs of 12c up to 23c on Tuesday.

Slept very well, (sea air) the first different bed (and mattress) in a year.

I'd quite like living by the sea, on a clear day you can see France from here.

On Monday the first of the Lockdown restrictions come into effect in England.
    We might stay here for a few more days.

March 28th
    Comfort pics
    Kristen in Wonderland.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.