1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

yucon, Sonicboom, driller195 and 5 others like this.
  2. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

3. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Flawless absolutely spot on good sir. I suggest turning down the volume just a little if you click on this pronounciation star. A +. :applause::cheers:

4. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    yucon, S-type, Sonicboom and 5 others like this.
  5. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Awwwww!!!! :love:

Exactly, much like if they fall asleep on you then you have no choice but to stay put until they wake up and walk off, that's cat rules:)

Yeah, they are really exposing themselves as shit stains on the underwear of life during this pandemic. I saw a whole bunch of them here get exposed over the last few months for holding exclusive parties for themselves and their friends, complete with a huge supply of COVID rapid tests(which considering the shortages of tests we've dealt with is such elitist bullshit) and for their exotic getaways; while everyone else is struggling to pay the rent, have food, barely living what with everything shut down and having to socially distance from friends and family, these no talent pieces of shit are making TikToks from tropical paradises with zero worries while a few have also made posts telling their followers to take the pandemic seriously and follow the guidelines as they party and live it up mask-free because they are in a rapid test-filled isolated privilege bubble! Everyone has sacrificed so much and still do to get through this shit, but these wastes of space can do whatever they want because?... they're pretty? They are the most vain fucks around? They were born into privilege? Influencers, what a crock of shit, it's like listing your occupation as couch potato, it has as much skill and intelligence required if not more so than a fucking 'influencer'. I'm sick of these influencers, maybe they should get a little upclose influence from COVID, the selfish greedy fucks.

:soap: Yeah, I know, my bad:2cents:

yucon, Sonicboom, S-type and 3 others like this.
  6. SophieK81

yucon, Merlin, Sonicboom and 3 others like this.
  7. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Bravo, Raider! :cheers:

8. S-type

By the way, Spider is 5/6 hours behind everybody! Including his cat! :coolgrin:

9. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm loving that sea shanties have made a comeback in 2021....

10. SophieK81

Morning
    [​IMG]
    Wake up pic

yucon, Merlin, crossxcheck and 4 others like this.
  11. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

[​IMG]

yucon, Merlin, crossxcheck and 4 others like this.
  12. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Coffee Time with Padma Lakshmi...

[​IMG]

Bonus bath...

[​IMG]

This post brought to you by Workout Squirrrel.....

[​IMG]

yucon, Merlin, crossxcheck and 6 others like this.
  13. SophieK81

Squirrel!!! thank you!
    [​IMG]
    London rain 3c highs of 7c
    [​IMG]
    Monday and its meant to be Blue Monday...
    The third Monday of January is considered to be the most depressing day of the year:
    the festive season is over, bills may have arrived, payday is some way off, the weather
    is gloomy and new year resolutions may have been shelved.

Well that can fuck off for a start!
    Or as we Australians would say... bugger that.

But if it is a bit blue.
    Blue Monday: Here's how to put a positive spin on 'the most depressing day of the year'.
    https://news.sky.com/story/the-wors...ot-turn-blue-monday-into-brew-monday-12191166

January 18th
    Comfort pics
    Cara

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

and bonus Cara
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Beverly Hills - Jan 15th 2021
    https://forum.phun.org/threads/cara-delevingne-out-about-in-beverly-hills-1-15-21.3628925/

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    yucon, Merlin, Ice and 7 others like this.
  14. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Cara :love:

Merlin, S-type, Sonicboom and 2 others like this.
  15. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

Did you ever post the vid where she was eating the hot wings ?

crossxcheck, Merlin and SophieK81 like this.
  16. spiderswims

17. S-type

It's a while since I've had HOT wings! I'll have to treat myself!

18. SophieK81

Morning
    [​IMG]
    Insta Jan 18th 2021
    Wake up pic

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  19. SophieK81

Morning

London
    11c rain, very heavy rain...

To any that think how will they cope with the current lockdown (when there's loads of things like bars,shops & gyms etc open).
    Australia will continue to effectively keep their borders closed until 2022, they've been Covid free for 90 days with
    one out break effecting 4 people, there shops etc are open, but they learnt the hard way what happens when you let your guard down.

New Zealand has been Covid free since November.

The UK is only finally closing their borders (with tests/self quarantine for 10 days) today (not as everyone thought 4am yesterday).
    Yes the UK leads the World with 4 million Vaccine jabs (France has 500, 000) but it also leads the World with highest numbers of deaths.

Hopefully with the incoming Biden administration, it will become the wake up call.

Jan 19th
    Comfort pics
    Anya

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And cheering up January
    Billie Eilish

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    FYI the other girl is Claudia*, who is Finneas' girlfriend.
    Taken during NYE at a Justin Bieber show at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Everyone watched from isolated balconies, this is one of the balconies.
    *https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsopuR4Uw3TSA1VPY0MyAfQ

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  20. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Just started to exclude sugary sodas think coke. I have reached a weight i am comfortable with. I was expecting to have more withdrawal symptoms of it but to my surprise its going fairly well.

crossxcheck, yucon, Ice and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.