1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

^^^ Green shorts, nice ass. :D

Merlin and S-type like this.
  2. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Def! But she's not really my type.
    [​IMG]
    Sorted, thanks for the pics!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rita Ora 'sorry' for breaking lockdown rules to attend birthday party
    The singer says she attended a party at a restaurant in west London on Saturday.

"Given the restrictions, I realise how irresponsible these actions were and I take full responsibility," she wrote in a statement.

It's reported up to 30 people were at the party, although she describes the event as a "small gathering".

She says it was a "spur of the moment" decision.

https://tinyurl.com/y45p3xg3
    https://forum.phun.org/threads/rita-ora-birthday-celebration-11-27-2020.3559475/#post-14155305

Sorry my arse, she got caught, you don't book at a spur of the moment a restaurant that had been closed for weeks (so no food in it for weeks) to have a private party during a lockdown, in a area where all the surrounding shops were closed.

Hope she has been fined 10k.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    Merlin, Sonicboom, driller195 and 3 others like this.
  3. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

£10k sounds a lot, but she possibly spent more on the event itself? Easy come, easy go? :dunno:

Merlin and SophieK81 like this.
  4. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Morning, I have a day off today before the lead up to the Christmas onslaught beginning tomorrow.

My Advent Calendar: Day One

Dec 1st:
    Winona Laura Horowitz (born October 29, 1971) is an American actress.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Great Balls of Fire Premiere - 1989

Noni is first in my Advent calendar, sadly i wasn't around for it and can only
    access via her films, but she so had it then and still has it now in a different way.
    The Face, the look, the body, those breasts, that style and that voice.
    [​IMG]
    Big time, and probably for her a minor blip in brand Ora.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    What that 10k could mean to NHS/Front worker who have had their pay frozen by the government.

Enough fucking clapping, pay them a wage they deserve.
    https://forum.phun.org/threads/are-you-a-sentimental-soul.3560385/

Since its Dec 1st, my festive embargo is off.

So
    "All I Want For Christmas Is You" - Mariah Carey (Cello Cover) - Helen Newby

Wifie: "I love what she has between her legs".
    Me: "Me too".

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Flippy, Merlin and S-type like this.
  5. S-type

I think that's why the clapping stopped - people, especially the Government, uncomfortably recognised the irony of how desperately we needed them, but how little we actually rewarded them when it came to the crunch!

RaiderCane, Merlin and SophieK81 like this.
  6. S-type

PS
    This is thrown sharply into focus by the fact that the average weekly wage of the Manchester City football players, at £134,000 before bonuses, is several times the annual salary of these key workers!
    "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that"! Bill Shankly : Footballer, and Manager of Liverpool.

One has to accept that it clearly is!

7. S-type

Love the single performer Nonet.

8. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's Dec 1, and I'm waiting for my pants to start vibrating....

Worst XMas song ever? Yes.

Merlin, Flippy, S-type and 1 other person like this.
  9. Ice

10. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Cant say im surprissed. I dont say that out of spite or anything. She (im sorry he) has always had that tomboy thing going on. So im glad he got over that threshold and get it out there. This is me deal with it. So im glad for you Elliot. On a more personal note i guess i have some titles in the celeb section to edit after this. :lol:

SophieK81, Merlin, Ice and 1 other person like this.
  11. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

12. SophieK81

Morning.

The sun is shining, England's lockdown ends (new tier system begins).
    I can actually go to the pub tonight with Wifie (as long as its served with a meal).

Today i start helping out at Crisis (helping the Homeless over Christmas)
    i'll be there on a daily basis up to and over Christmas, that may include
    some work from my kitchen table if my boss comes up with some work.

Talking of my Boss, she gave me a early Christmas present for me and wifie.

A Spa day!!!!

The Spa reopens today (gym i go to also reopens today).
    Boss said in her card "Maybe it would be a good idea to
    have it sooner than later, in case things go tits up again".

Day 2 of My Advent Calendar
    Dec 2nd: Emma-Louise Corrin is an English actress, best known for portraying Diana, Princess of Wales, in the Netflix series The Crown.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Loving her look.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Saw this mural on a wall near the park where i spar.
    [​IMG]
    Sadly this Green Man is pass his best, but i love it.
    They already have the testing & they're first on the list for (which actually makes sense) the Vaccine.
    The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for widespread use.
    The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency said it was safe to be rolled out.
    Studies found the vaccine has a 95% efficacy rate.

UK health secretary Matt Hancock said: "The NHS stands ready to start vaccinating early next week."

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55145696

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    driller195, S-type and RaiderCane like this.
  13. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Well, our healthcare workers are continuing to be treated like shit in regards to access to testing. But I saw that one of the Jenners had some fucking big party and had bought up a bunch of rapid tests for everyone who came, gotta love the blatant "We're better than you and we know it/Let them eat cake" attitudes of no talent genetic lottery winners like them:mad: As long as the rich are taken care of smdh, we are such a failed state, if we were a TV show we would be rightfully cancelled.

S-type likes this.
  14. SophieK81

Thank you for what you said & posting the link.

I'm a Pansexual Woman (whenever i say that it reminds me of pan fried, but anyway).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

I'm not Trans, i don't identify as Trans, i don't want to be trans (even if because of my height, I've been called a man
    and of course after all Women are meant to e small and men tall).

I don't fully subscribe to the using the pro-noun's she/her.

But i respect people that do, I respect people who declare as Trans.
    I don't think its a indication of mental illness.

As with "Coming out" every Gay person is different, hint... look at the Rainbow.
    It contains lots of colours, we are all unique!!!!

[​IMG]
    Elliott's Statement.

I have so much respect for him, just as when he took the step to come out and not live a lie.

I don't (well at least i try not to) label, Ellen to me is still as attractive as she was and Elliot is will be.

To me, its not just about the slightly masculine look.

Not all Gay people will welcome him, just because you share a sexual orientation
    it doesn't mean you all share the same views, just as if you're str8 why should it mean you
    share the same views?

But i'd support Elliot, why? because life is so fucking short, because life is so fucking fragile,.
    If in your lifetime you can come to terms with who you are, go for it.

Do i know anyone that is Trans? Yes i do, i met them first when they were biologically male.
    Did i suspect it? No, because you don't know what's going on inside someone's head.

Yes i am aware there's a thread on here about this.
    I won't be joining in as i will reply to comments i don't agree with & it wouldn't be pretty.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    Sonicboom, Ice, driller195 and 2 others like this.
  15. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

i will not pursue this topic here out of respect to everyones views on it, but my very humble wish maybe more hope is that i get to experience a society that have less taboo on the subject. I have a very simple rule of thumb i want people regardless of views beliefs and what have you to be happy.

In other news its promising that UK have approved some vaccines im just a bit worried everything is moving a bit fast at the moment. I get flashbacks of the time when we had the swine flu and so many suffered from narcolepsy as a result of us rushing things.

Ice and SophieK81 like this.
  16. SophieK81

Respect mate!!!!

Elliot Page Will Continue to Star in ‘Umbrella Academy,’ Netflix Changes Credits on His Past Films.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/elliot-page-umbrella-academy-netflix-1234843387/
    I suppose its wait and see, but with our futures at the stake, lets hope they haven't fucked it up.

Sonicboom, S-type and Flippy like this.
  17. S-type

Although that wanker Hancock will try to claim as much credit as he can, thankfully he's not personally involved in the process at all - otherwise I would be worried!

SophieK81 and Flippy like this.
  18. SophieK81

Its made in Belgium:);)

Sonicboom, S-type and driller195 like this.
  19. Ice

Yes. I posted the link here because you and I dig Elliot. I wasn't expecting a thread.

Anyway, happy for them.

Sonicboom and SophieK81 like this.
  20. SophieK81

Ellen/Elliott was the reason i came onto this site in search for her pics.

Sorry if I came across as preaching.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    driller195, Ice, Sonicboom and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.