1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NUDITY Barbara Palvin - Love Magazine, Issue 18 (2017)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by alibi, Jul 25, 2017.

1. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I was just kidding, man. Lighten up.

And the only thing the contract would have related to nudity is a no-nudity clause...which she clearly doesn't have, since she's naked in that picture. It's more likely that they said, "Oh yeah, yeah, we'll put something over it in Photoshop..."

2. SDLRob

SDLRob

Never been good at picking up sarcasm in simple text.... d'oh!

3. nathaniel5

nathaniel5

I found it on reddit and it's from a pretty popular fan instagram. Not 100% sure if it's authentic, but I thought it was interesting if it is so I figured I'd post it here.

J3scribe likes this.
  4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I see.

If someone is not the sender or receiver, how would they get a screenshot of a private phone? Food for thought.

5. nathaniel5

nathaniel5

From what I've heard, she's been messaging fan pages individually and asking each one of them not to post it. Which doesn't make sense to me, but that's the word.

6. Da' Pimp

Da' Pimp ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Non text version for anyone interested:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  7. J3scribe

She hasn't posted on IG or Twitter since the 18th. Twitter is often a platform to express displeasure. Her public silence does not add up.

8. J3scribe

I assume everyone around here is just as sarcastic as I am. It actually helps.

palmerski likes this.
  9. SDLRob

SDLRob

I think that's the best way to handle things from now on...

10. J3scribe

Please do. I'll look like less of an asshole. :D

palmerski likes this.
  11. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Jackpot! she is perfection.

No Text/Color version& and some claim in her social networking that this was not supposed to be released.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    dazzab87, torbetorbe, ovk8102 and 9 others like this.
  12. J3scribe

These two are not the same. One or the other has been altered.

Also, you don't post to a magazine. Whatever this conversation is about, if it's genuine, it has nothing to do with Love magazine. It most likely has to do with some forum or website, or maybe Twitter. And who is S'abonner anyway?

13. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

Damn, the dude messed that up bad.

14. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

she's damn fucking hot, pretty screwed up tho if that shouldn't have come out

15. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

Sums up celeb extra with "celeb" leaks.

Da' Pimp and J3scribe like this.
  16. Gulya

Gulya

She is one of my absolute favorites! and i'm certainly not disappointed! here's hoping for more in full color...

17. micojova

micojova

Both of those instagram screenshots are her talking to fanpages who posted the photo. Apparently she messaged a bunch of fanpages asking them not to post it because it was not supposed to be published.

J3scribe likes this.
  18. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

This whole situation is quite bizarre, many things don't add up here.

First of all, like you said, she hasn't said anything oficially on this anywhere, who knows if any of this is actually true. You'd think she would at least be more vocal about it if that was the case.

Secondly, let's assume that Barbara didn't want this picture released and it was done without her knowledge. How does that even happen? I mean, I really doubt that a magazine would publish Barbara's nude shoot if she wasn't ok with it\aware of it. They would be exposing themselves to a whole lot of legal issues.

Now if her boobs were supposed to be covered up like it says in that instagram post, then there would be no need for them to be exposed like that during the shoot. If a model doesn't want to reveal her boobs during a photoshoot, then she will either cover them up with her hands or wear pasties or something like that or weird angles are used to ensure nothing is actually seen. Yet she did none of those things here. That topless shot looks exactly like the ones models use all the time to get naked in magazines.

I think something else might have happened here. I think Barbara was initially ok with the shoot being released as it was originally shot, with no censoring. But then she/or someone from her team had a change of heart at the last moment and decided against it only to realize it was too late.

J3scribe likes this.
  19. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I think this might be legit. It comes from a Twitter/Instagram fanpage called Barbara Palvin China, which has more than six thousand followers. Another fansite, barbara-palvin.com, has censored the image, or has found a censored version. Dunno how something like this happens, tho.

J3scribe likes this.
  20. J3scribe

It's an enigma inside a riddle wrapped in a conundrum.

AlexisWhen likes this.