1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Are there any actresses who would genuinely surprise you if they ever did a nude scene?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Ron5689, May 17, 2017.

1. CC71

CC71 BANNED

The Fanning sisters, Mila Kunis, Jessica Alba

MxDT and CaptainFan88 like this.
  2. ThirdEyed

ThirdEyed

Emma Stone seems way too prude for nude stuff

fudefrak and Kev585 like this.
  3. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Defo Georgia May Foote and Michelle Keegan

4. andyox74

andyox74

TV babes Melissa Rauch, Kaley Cuoco and Beth Behrs just because they will probably never successfully cross over into film. I see Emma Watson and the Fanning sisters pulling a Scarlett Johansson late in their careers for some shitty art house flick. But never Mila Kunis or Kristen Bell. Both have gotten close but seem dead set against it. I'm up in the air over Abigail Bresslin and Saorise Ronan. They both have the potential for nudity, but seem like long shots like Watson and the Fannings.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  5. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

Deborah Ann Woll comes into mind, they photo shopped her nipple on true blood for christ sakes. lol

MxDT and CaptainFan88 like this.
  6. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

AJ Cook definitely

Ron5689 and Paul Christopher like this.
  7. CC71

CC71 BANNED

Sarah Paxton

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Hunter King. (mic drop)

CaptainFan88 and talon5233 like this.
  9. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Noureen Dewulf. Did you guys see her latest bikini pics? :drool:

10. MxDT

MxDT

Lawrence had a brief nude scene in Mother! And i can't remeber the name of her next film but i do believe that some reviews upon early screening mentioned at least a sex scene some saying it's quite explicit.

11. MxDT

MxDT

Selena Gomez (don't laugh! She is gonna be in Woody Allen's next film) Victoria Justice (no need for a nude scene tbh LOL) Gal Gadot the Fannings...Sarah Hyland (again...no need LOL) Natalie Portman Mila Kunis

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  12. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

In agreement with Selena

13. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

Jewel Kilcher?? That civil war pic (ride with the devil?) notwithstanding, a scene that is in focus and more erotic would be nice.

14. LandoCalrissiano

LandoCalrissiano

I agree with many of the names on here like Kendrick, Jaimie Alexander, Kunis, bell, mcphee, fannings, Emily bett, Emma stone, Allison scagliotti, Kaley, Beth Behrs, summer Glau etc.

IMO I would say gal gadot, Natalie Portman, Megan fox, Elizabeth banks, alyson Hannigan, Zooey Deschanel, Jennifer carpenter, Kate Mara, aimee garcia, Miranda Cosgrove, jennette McCurdy, Lyndsy Fonseca, and Christine Taylor.

Then there's a lot of TV actresses I would be surprised by such as the disney/nick ones like dove Cameron, hayley orrantia, victoria justice, Anna Sophia Robb, Peyton roi list, Brenda song, Sophie turner, maisie Williams, Portia Doubleday, meghan Markle, Hannah John Kamen, johanna braddy, and so many others.

All of these names I would be truly surprised.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  15. SDLRob

SDLRob

Then prepare yourself... Kate Mara’s got topless lesbian sex scenes in a movie coming... as soon as they get a distributor....

16. LandoCalrissiano

LandoCalrissiano

Here's hoping. They can make those scenes pretty dark and with 4k hdr you get a truer black bahaha. Rumor of Kate Mara on a short list among others to be released soon. Not holding my breath for that though (as you should do regarding leaks).

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  17. SDLRob

SDLRob

The reports from the film festivals had one dark scene with the others well lit... so unless they decide to be evil bastards and cut the good stuff... then the movie will have watchable moments.

And yeah, there’s the constant rumour of her leaks coming ‘soon’

LandoCalrissiano likes this.
  18. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Willa Holland, she has mastered the tease to Jessica Nigri levels of nipple obscuring.

CaptainFan88 and Def30 like this.
  19. GWHH

GWHH ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

That a good list. I see Atwell doing it as she approaches age 40 or before she has a kid. LV will when her carrer stats to stall.

Jessica Biel & S. jonhannson realy surprised me when the did. Biel as a stripper and SJ full frontal really surprised me.

20. dan joe

dan joe

Lacey Chabert She grew up to be absolutely gorgeous