1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Abigail Spencer - Leaked pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. videshimaal

videshimaal 15 Year Member

The awkwardness will be there for sometime. Other actresses have had their popularity rise to astronomical levels when sex tapes have been outed. Pamela Anderson was probably the first celeb whose sex tape was leaked and is still thriving. Kim K and Paris Hilton have taken their fame from their sex tapes to a completely different level! Abigail Spencer is a talented actress, strikingly beautiful, all natural and so giving that she made a video of her fapping for her boyfriend (I presume) with a gifted finger. Remains to be seen if she can exploit her new found fame.

2. Browser

Browser

True. Well, she's still in the Top 100 at imdb, now dropped to No. 66, but that was expected after a high, it may go up again now after these two new vids. I'd say it's different in case of Pam Anderson, Kim K and Paris Hilton given their....personalities and how they probably welcomed and would do anything to try to rise to the top. I doubt Abigail would have ever entertained the thought of doing the same. I think her talent, if good enough (and many ppl say it is), would get her there eventually without having to release such content. It remains to be seen if this will ultimately be positive or negative for her. But the content of the videos and HD quality has to make these some of the "worst" and "dirtiest" celeb tapes released...and I would refer to them more as "tapes" rather than videos, given their nature.

For the record, her last post on her Google+ account came on September 21 on the day of the leak of the first two vids, in which she posted about the Birthday celebration of her son, which they were probably celebrating on that day (given it was a Sunday). That would've been a bad blow to receive news of the leak on that day, not to mention it was during the release of an important movie for her career "This is where I Leave You", in which she is part of a better known all-star cast. She has another movie "The Forger" coming out soon with John Travolta and Christopher Plummer, which again is important to her rise (if she is to have one). The only reason I think she hasn't been talked about as much is because her leaks have been overshadowed by those of J-Law, Amber Heard, Kaley Cuoco, and other better known names. If such videos came out for the likes of J-Law or Emma Watson, things would go into meltdown...

3. drainyou815

drainyou815

I mainly remember her as Becca on the soap "All My Children", but this is certainly a whole new side of her that I've never seen before.

She's officially one of my favorite actresses now. :D

4. Browser

Browser

Have to admit, with the darker/longer of the two videos, the way she starts with the "i really want you so bad right now" dirty talking and then the way she grabs/pulls a nice helping of spit off her tongue with her fingers to go to work....just wow....

5. fee

fee

Not only do I admit being wrong, I'm actually speechless.

We can close the Internet down now. :)

6. djskribbles

djskribbles

Damn, best leak so far IMO.

I had no idea who she was until recently I saw her on Jimmy Kimmel where she was talking about how she got stung by a wasp or bee close to her private parts. Always thought she was smokin hot since that interview.

7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

3 people like this.
  8. MrBurns

MrBurns ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The top two are different. The bottom one is the second one rotated.

3 people like this.
  9. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

To all who made Abigail Spencer's leaks possible and was kind enough to share with us poor mortals: Thank you!

2 people like this.
  10. Krayt

Krayt

Wonderful, I'm not sure I can pick a favorite, though I'm leaning toward that first vid of her standing.

This woman should give Aubrey Plaza lessons in how to make a masturbation vid!

2 people like this.
  11. Modjoc00l

Modjoc00l

not to sound ungrateful, but the rotated IMG_0535 video is also mirrored.

12. rhubarbido

rhubarbido

true, hope someone can rotate and post it..

13. WolfX23

WolfX23 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Play the original in quicktime. It seems to autocorrect the image. Maybe it has something to do with it being shot on an apple product.

14. atlantajay

atlantajay

4 people like this.
  15. djskribbles

djskribbles

I have re-encoded the video with high quality settings using x264 without being mirrored. AFAIK there's no way of flipping it without re-encoding (outside of flipping it with your video player that is).
    Encode on left, original on right (original is flipped because I used avisynth commands to flip it, it's untouched otherwise):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Currently uploading the video. It's 123MB in an MKV container. The reason I used mkv is because I needed to use avisynth to make a script, and avisynth only supports constant framerate encoding, and the video is variable. I had to use mkvmerge to input the timecodes to keep the audio in sync.

I will edit this post with the link when it's finished uploading.

edit: tl;dr here's the link :):

http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/77872446/file.html

29 people like this.
  16. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

i think iphone is 1080i HD...so why re-encode it?

1 person likes this.
  17. djskribbles

djskribbles

The file that was uploaded here is 1280x720p and has a variable framerate (the one uploaded by 100neurotic, titled "THE ONE YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR"). I assumed that was the original file. The mediainfo of 100neurotic's video says iphone 5s.

Anyway, I've edited my post above with the link to my encode of the flipped video without being mirrored, if anyone is interested. Even though it's encoded, as you can see in the screenshots, the encode looks virtually the same as the original.

3 people like this.
  18. jones1351

jones1351

I first noticed her on 'Rectify' - I don't do 'Mad Men' so I didn't know she was on that show. Anyway, there was something about her that just caught my eye and got my manhood stirring. I couldn't place my finger on it. But, now it all makes since. She's sexy because she's SEXY. If she's like this alone, my God - what goes on when she has company. I mean - 'Till the cops come knocking, for sure!

19. amicitia

amicitia

No harm in just saying she's very pretty with dreamy eyes and gorgeous nipples.

1 person likes this.
  20. silversurfer_

silversurfer_

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.