1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Vida Guerra REALITY!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by quasi, Mar 1, 2005.

1. quasi

quasi

I´m sorry folks to destroy your dreams but look at this ... I don´t think its photoshoped!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stevieheuge

stevieheuge

Holy fucking shit man!

Im really eager to see other peoples opinions on that shit, whats that all about?

Oh, and dude, the last one isnt a clickable thumb, can you fix it?

3. ReservoirDog

ReservoirDog Que?

shes still hott, I'd hit that in a sec! ive seeen worse, but i have see better too

4. chunkomunko

chunkomunko It's hard to improve on perfection

These pics have been around for ages Who cares anyway, all your favorate girls are airbrushed to fuck. Welcome to the world kids!

5. phunphil

phunphil

i hope this is some sort of mean joke..i see my world crashing before my eyes

6. Full~Metal

Full~Metal You owe me for 1 jelly donut 15 Year Member

holy sjit , that for real? :O

7. quasi

quasi

I KNOW THEY WORK ON THE PICS BUT WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BOOK SUCH A ASS FOR A SHOOTING!

Imaging you date her ... and later in bed ... you get stuck in her (ass)holes. She could keep stuff in that holes e.g. sugar, etc.

8. chunkomunko

chunkomunko It's hard to improve on perfection

Her ass has imperfections like any other ass on a hot chick. I've seen vids with close-ups of her ass and face and it don't look as bad as those pics make out but come on, do you really think half (if not all) of her pics ain't airbrushed. Get a grip guys!

9. Philocalist

Philocalist Guest

Quick reality check huh? Hate to say this, but I've been involved with digital retouching within the industry for many years. Hate to burst the bubble, but, yep ... a hell of a lot of the 'better' quality pics you see have been so heavily retouched that you'd hardly recognise the original. I mean ... think about it. If I can transplant one head onto another body seamlessly, getting rid of cellulite, scars, tattoos ... and years! ... is a doddle!

10. Frank the Bunny

Frank the Bunny

11. cayne

cayne Guest

woould be horrible if it was true..

12. spam_master_flex

spam_master_flex

YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT LIAR!!!! ILL FUCKIN KILL YOU

13. tool

tool

oh well no ones perfect. just really close

14. ronyotz

ronyotz

I think they're real, an ass that big has got to have some cellulite, but i also think the photos make it seem a little worse that it really is, anyway i'd tap that that ass in a second ! (well not in a second, i will try to last a little longer...)

15. PoserT

PoserT

ass looks damn fine in the vid. The cottage cheese in the pics could be from sitting. I looked REAL hard at the video and there are no shortages of close-ups. It looked good to me.

16. vinnie83

vinnie83

Wait, so people actually didn't know that people photoshop everything?

17. Frank the Bunny

Frank the Bunny

I watched the video closely multiple times too. To make sure there was no cellulite, of course ;)

Ok the cottage cheese onher ass in the pics I might believe, but her face can't be phucked up THAT much.

18. baked

baked

the last one looks photoshoped

19. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I agree Frank :) I think she probably looks better then that in real life.

20. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member