1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Vanity Fair April 05

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Viper, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Viper

Viper

We need the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Where's linus at he delivers.

3. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

If anyone here comes up and posts scans of these pics i will never think of you under the same light again, cause no man should be reading that stuff. :D

4. Come on now sometime in your life either your wife/girlfriend had some girly mags in the house and out of boredom you picked one up and browsed. I admit when I am at home and the gf has one laying around I flip through it during commercials.

5. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Not the best you'll just have to wait for the hq [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I guess AZZ thinks less of me :(

6. What did I say linus delivers, but WTF might have some words for you.

7. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

BWhahahahahahaha... are those really scanns from your own copy? Man i would never. Besides the newspaper, and the dozen or so magazines i get every month i never have time to even flip through any of the girly ones. Besides thats what phun is for in the "in-between" times. :)

8. linusnc

9. linusnc

I dunno how to run a scanner to make a good scan

10. linusnc

11. Viper

Viper

Thanks!!!! for the scans linusnc :)