1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Upmyphoto.com Down and Potential Malware

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by flinched, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flinched

flinched TiTS & aSS PoST LoVeR

The site I generally used to up my photos here, upmyphoto.com, is down and when trying to reach it via my firefox browser, I get malware warnings and other warnings that the site might harm my computer. Anybody got news regarding the site and when it might be up or where this warning came from all of a sudden?

2. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I get it as well at the moment, I changed to imgftw.net to host until they solve it!

3. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yea i got warnings to i wont click on pics @ that site any more.

4. flinched

any news on whats going on with this site? a lot of my pics were hosted as this site?

5. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

This host isn't allowed atm.
    Pics hosted there will get deleted.

We'll check it and post an anouncement if we add it to our approved list.

--

Upmyphoto got hacked,but it should work now without any problems.

If you notice any problems please inform us.

Thanks to linus for the help ;)

6. Crusader276

Crusader276 Legman ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Upmyphoto seems to become a members-only imagehost. I can't even upload images w/o membership, and ALL the images I posted with that imagehost are gone. :mad: :mad: I'm not sure if I am targeted, but clearly Upmyphoto is not a reliable host and it should be considered not allowed here for a while.

babs7907 likes this.
  7. flinched

My upmyphoto pics are up. I've uploaded a whole bunch there so im glad to see it back up

8. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.