1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NUDITY Tove Lo - topless in concert performanceat Danish music festival Northside 2019 6 June 2019 HQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by SHARPY, Nov 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHARPY

SHARPY

2. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I don't think I've ever seen her where she hasn't got her boobs out.

TheDevil likes this.
  3. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Never heard of her but I'm happy to look at her tits, they are lovely.

4. vito4in

vito4in

the world is going back to normal

Kev585 likes this.
  5. loulouloll

loulouloll

Now why the fuck Katy Perry can't you do this!

6. barnabas11

barnabas11 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I can see up her shirt!

7. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

Tove Lo should tour with Tone Loc.

8. Kolobos51

Kolobos51

She's a one hit wonder with that song "stay high, all the time, not to think about you, wooo wooo". She full on flashes during her concerts. It's her trademark. There's a ton of Youtube videos of her showing her tits on stage.

9. Dortyborty

Dortyborty

They’re nice tits tbf to her.

Kev585 likes this.
  10. Kev585

Kev585

She has a whole bunch of hit singles and her albums are pretty popular and do well. Plus she has some nice tits.

DON666 likes this.
  11. LNips

LNips

WOW in UHQ!!!

Kev585 likes this.
  12. glewis

glewis

I'm guessing she cant sing very well? lol

13. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Im guessing you make a lot of uneducated or unsubstantiated statements? lol

DON666 and vito4in like this.
  14. PhillipJO

PhillipJO 15 Year Member

If memory serves she masturbated in a music video once. Like, really masturbated.

vito4in and Starcox like this.
  15. Kolobos51

Kolobos51

Quick Wiki check, she's European and is far more popular in Europe than the States. Her singing is meh, like most pop stars. She's selling an image, also like most pope stars, and in her case it's hypersexual hipster. She's fine for what she is but is strictly a mid tier success. And yeah, I remember that music video too.

16. VJfan

VJfan

She was big/good enough to follow Rihanna and Beyoncé to duet on a Coldplay album track.

vito4in and Faitmaker like this.
  17. FOTD

FOTD

On a personal level, I don't find singing on a Coldplay track to be any sort of achievement: Chris Martin sings on Coldplay tracks.

On that note, I don't think coming on here to completely shit on her is exactly the argument we're looking for. A pop star that relies on an image? Holy shit, what a concept that's been around since... lemme check... any video era of popular music. Elvis Presley was in a string of movies, The Beatles were the first "boy band," Black Sabbath leaned in on that Satanic imagery, Olivia Newton-John was in movies and prominently featured on her album covers... you get the drift. And if we're talking about singing talent, then any popular singing music should be shamed for not trying to attain the talent of the opera vocalists. Tarja Turunen and Floor Jansen are the only female vocalists worth listening to, and any person who listens to any other female artist should immediately start criticising them.

18. chyron

chyron

Dunno, Tarja's singing sound way 'detached' from songs - problem of some opera-trained vocalists. Though her solo songs are more connected than her NW ones. Personally i still choose Sharon den Adel (which i've seen in concert too - and she looks better than Tartja too:nana:) or Lisa Middelhauve ( whose performances i sadly didn't have chance to visit) .

FOTD likes this.
  19. barnabas11

barnabas11 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Flashing, not topless.

20. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Dont do that please. We already had a guy that felt the need to correct people on their titles and hes no longer with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.