1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NUDITY Suzanne Somers Nude Photoshoot By Stan Malinowski in 1970

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by James25, Nov 7, 2020.

1. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

[​IMG]

scanned by me

2. ChrundleTheGreat

ChrundleTheGreat

I don't know if she voted for Trump or Biden but I'm pretty positive she was a huge Bush supporter.

Crazyemerald, KNIGHT99, RP55 and 3 others like this.
  3. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Taken from her playboy photoshoot I believe

RockyTSquirrel likes this.
  4. kelly1066

kelly1066

that pic is as old as me! christ!! :oops:

kevinstfx likes this.
  5. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

it's been posted from various sources over the years. It was a back page in Der Bunny in '73, and I've seen it in Hustler a few times and of course, celebrity sleuth etc, but it's from waaaay before her official in-the-mag shoot in the 90s

6. tsharp

tsharp

Magnum Force era Suzanne

7. User897

User897

Unfortunately, this scan doesn't live up to the quality of others I've found over the years. But, it's always great to see a young Suzanne! :)

8. jbreak

jbreak ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I remember seeing her pics in one of my friend's dad's collection when I was a kid. Any old guys remember the excitement of finding your or your friend's dad's adult mag stash? Those were the days. ;)

9. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

Snark, zooeywebb and kevinstfx like this.