1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SharingMatrix/FileSonic...Please Help

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by WeAllWeGot, Aug 8, 2010.

1. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

I clicked a link to download a file from SM. I decided i was going to get the premium package for a year. I went through the process with PayPal and bought the package. When i was redirected back to SM, I realized that i hadn't registered there yet. I guess there's no way to link my newly registered account to the payment that i made? Can i stop the payment through paypal and go through the process again? Please advise!

If this isn't the correct forum, i appologize.

terningph likes this.
  2. xdreamer87

xdreamer87 Salty's Broad ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Why don't you just contact someone from either one of the websites and explain the situation..... :rolleyes:

3. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

So Dreamer, what you're saying is Phun is not the place to go to get answers about problems at other sites!? seriously?

I think a little piece of me just died inside

TheDoctor2010 likes this.
  4. xdreamer87

xdreamer87 Salty's Broad ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm just saying if I was in that position and was having confusion about a payment I made to a different website I wouldn't post anything here trying to figure it out :lol: But hey, that's just me.

5. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

so let's say I was trying to buy a tub of KY Jelly from Amazon.com and they charged me shipping and handling when I was supposed to get shipping for free...I shouldn't start a thread here at Phun and ask why that happened?

Not that this happened before, just ya know, what if. Yeah.

Ramsfan and xazak like this.
  6. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

@FF, well you know the phun rule #1.

pics or it didnt happen.

although you could provide credit card details, home address, scanned signature, and PIN and some nice person would probably help you out...:biggrin:

7. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

Take a look at the countless threads in this forum that are pointless. You're seriouisly going to bitch about this thread?

To be honest, i don't think this thread is completely OT. There are plenty of threads about filehosts and trouble people have with them. Perhaps somebody else made the same mistake that i did.

I did contact SM, but they haven't responded yet. I opened a ticket or whatever at PayPal. I'm just trying to get this resolved tonight so i don't have to try to cancel it with my bank tomorrow.

8. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

It looks like that they resolve some issues 2day.

WeAllWeGot likes this.
  9. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

I did the same damn thing when I purchased my prem membership WAWG. :oops:
    Just hit the login screen, enter the login info you used, and you shouldn't have any trouble. If however that doesn't cut it, I'm sure the admins there will be happy to hook you up. ;)

P.S......nice way to help out a fellow phunner guys.

WeAllWeGot, xazak and TheOne like this.
  10. xazak

xazak

thanks for the info.

11. CandQ

CandQ

SharingMatrix stopped asking for a code, so now I can download there.
    But a question, I have problems with about all allowed filesharing (not pic) hosts, in the past I used Rapidshare, but after the change my Collectors account became a kinda Premium one with nothing that works, trying to upload a file shows an box with a spinning arrow otherwise empty, and anything else like trying to see the files you uploaded in the past results in error reports.
    I tried other filehosts since a couple weeks, and they all pose their own problems. I use an old Windows and I cant install anymore the things they require (like Flash 10), only hotfile works in some degree. Now, I recently found a filehost http://ifile.it/ which has the neat oldstyle / quick interface that doesnt have all those requirements, and even not the countdown/code/temp file download blocking crap common to others. Since Rapidshare had that big change, I've seen quite some forums adding this one, so I'd like to bring it up here.

12. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023