1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Search Hints?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Mastadon77, May 10, 2005.

1. Mastadon77

Mastadon77

Had a couple of reposts yesterday and was trying to find some tips to search these forums better to make sure I'm not reposting. I have been searching by the girls name or specifics about the set.

Is there some tricks to it or are reposts just inevitable??

2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

as long as you try. Also try searching for descriptions that best describe her or the photoshoot. Alot of the times the other poster wouldn't know the model's name and if so will only give a description and that can show up. Other than that if you tried a search and come up with nothing then go ahead and post. sandino would be more of a search expert than i am though. :)

3. Mastadon77

Mastadon77

I was just wondering as I am pretty new and want to be a good contributor not an annoyance...

4. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

some reposts are inevitable. there are just too many factors that contribute to it, such as misspellings, etc.

one tip is to click the "advance search" and type the name you're gonna search. use the name that is unique to the individual, for example, instead of "jessica simpson", just type in "simpson". this way you won't have to wade through the threads of jessica alba, jessica biel, etc. next is to click "Search titles only" and then the specific forum, e.g., Celeb or Babe, etc.

when the search results come up, read the thread titles or click open the first few threads to look if the pics you're gonna post have already been posted.

5. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

^^ expert. I love you sandino. :)

6. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

LMAOooooo [​IMG]

oh, and one other thing, Mastadon77: just in case your post suddenly disappears, just remember that most prolly its a repost that's why it was trashed......don't worry about it, it's nothing personal, so just keep on posting...... welcome to the forums!! [​IMG]

7. Mastadon77

Mastadon77

Cool man thanx. I have been doing like you said but I haven't been using the advanced options. That should make life easier!! :)